PDA

View Full Version : APEX still bug?

Eldamir
11-24-2014, 07:22 AM
I heard that apex is fixed since the last night but i cant use it at the moment so..can anyone tell me if is still bugged or is only me?

tombraider
11-24-2014, 09:46 AM
is apex working!?

klaern
11-24-2014, 10:49 AM
There's a new exploit that they need to fix and clean up after, incoming 24 hours bans to innocent people!

tombraider
11-24-2014, 11:23 AM
they allready issued the bans yesterday and removed most items. However there is no new on when apex will be usable again. Any words!?

FireCait
11-24-2014, 11:27 AM
APEX is still turned off. We just got a build from XLGAMES this morning and are testing it now. We'll get it live as soon as we safely can, and APEX will be turned back on after that.

talizzar
11-24-2014, 12:00 PM
Lets hope you folks do a better job at testing than you did last time..............sigh.....

Ever thought about hiring some of these exploiters?

Jaghut
11-24-2014, 12:29 PM
And what about all the gold and resources gained by players due to the bug?!?

ManMeetDog
11-24-2014, 12:32 PM
And what about all the gold and resources gained by players due to the bug?!?

What about it?
--Trion

Punished
11-24-2014, 12:34 PM
saw the worker comps dip to 22g for a few hours, now back to 30gold+ each. YES economy working as it should. /sarcasm

Hessel
11-24-2014, 01:35 PM
yeah, i have same problem, and my team have 8 16x16 in danger because this bug

Crazy Mike
11-24-2014, 01:48 PM
yea there is literally dozens of pieces of the best gear made and bought using the illegally gotten gains, something needs to be done about that too to be honest, would only be the responsible thing as a company since a majority of the credits that were gained got turned into BiS gear by the abusers

imnotyoda
11-24-2014, 02:38 PM
the 20g worker comp pots were very nice, but the fire sale didn't last long enough.

Yil
11-24-2014, 03:21 PM
APEX is still turned off. We just got a build from XLGAMES this morning and are testing it now. We'll get it live as soon as we safely can, and APEX will be turned back on after that.

...and, sorry for the inconvenience? Not even that, huh? You guys (Trion, XLGames) are so arrogant.

KC Shinigami
11-24-2014, 05:33 PM

Why do you still have a job?

Thaals
11-24-2014, 08:29 PM
Patron has expired. Taxes can't be paid. "APEX purchasing and consuming are currently disabled."

Company repeatedly deploys code that is not well tested,
resulting in significant and lasting inequitable effects on land acquisition, castle acquisition, gold acquisition.

I find this game enjoyable, but not yet ready for serious engagement.

klaern
11-25-2014, 09:21 AM
Why do you still have a job?
Because players keep playing this game and supporting the company (yes free players support the company and the game).

Khornflakes
11-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Because players keep playing this game and supporting the company (yes free players support the company and the game).

Just take a bucket of popcorn and watch the ship sink slowly. Amazing movie btw

Dibbuk
11-25-2014, 04:51 PM
And why is there never a serious answer by the devs or community managers when the whole community asks for it??

Paz
11-25-2014, 05:34 PM
So , there are still problems with Apex and patrons on Apex are about to lose properties because there hasn't been a solution found for the exploit. Why should your honest using Apex player's suffer consequences because of cheaters?
In Alpha there was a problem with the mail Tax system, while it was getting repaired all land was paid by trions system.
Perhaps something along those lines can be put into effect....

Another option would be to set a fixed price in game on an item, like credits. Where a player would need to interact with an NPC to purchase the necessary credits with in game gold so they can pay their monthly patron status until the Apex issue is resolved.

Either way something has to happen, because at the rate things are going, the servers are losing lots of players that are simply tired of all the issues that have been on going since the release of the game.

Its time for Trion to stepped up and offer a means of assistance until they can resolve their game issues ,while they find a way around the idiots that enjoy exploiting things.

Ban exploiters, stop punishing your honest players. Or this game will come to a quick end.

Devilbrat
11-28-2014, 06:24 AM
The easiest solution is to take APEX out of the game and make the game subscription based only. Would also get rid of a lot of the cheating monkeys...

...and Trion, the game is ♥♥♥♥ed now if you don't take the gear and illicit gains out....the APEX bug is no longer the sole issue....