PDA

View Full Version : Was Familienmitglieder können und was nicht

Schbaxer
04-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Eine Familie steht zusammen, man kann abholzen Häuser nutzen, felder nutzen. Aber auf den öffentlichen Feldern kann das Familienmitglied meine Pflanzen nicht ernten. Das finde ich schade. Auch finde ich es sinnvoller wenn das Familienmitglied meine Miete bezahlen könnte. Dafür ist man eine Familie damit man zusammen steht. Wie seht Ihr das?

Tiaryn
04-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Translation: As a family you can chop wood, use houses and cultivate scarecrows, but you can't harvest crops from the public farm when a family member planted it. That's a shame.
Additionally I think it would be useful when family member could pay my taxes. That's the reason to have a family. Stand united. How do you think about it?

I have done my best with the translation ^^

Sino
04-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Das hat mich auch so bisschen verwirrt, aber vielleicht ist das eine Art von Absicherung,
so dass ein Familienmitglied (so wie ich verstanden habe kann nur einer sein) nicht alles für sich aneignet.

Tiaryn willst du jetzt das Thema auf zwei sprachen führen? Viel Spaß dabei. XD

Tiaryn
04-06-2014, 08:35 AM
I don't want to talk in two languages. This is an english forum so I don't think most users appreciate german or other languages as long as there are no language specific forums.

topic: I think there is a big risk of abuse the tax system. You could create many twinks and build many houses without paying more money.

Legion
04-06-2014, 09:16 AM
Translation: As a family you can chop wood, use houses and cultivate scarecrows, but you can't harvest crops from the public farm when a family member planted it. That's a shame.
Additionally I think it would be useful when family member could pay my taxes. That's the reason to have a family. Stand united. How do you think about it?

I have done my best with the translation ^^
Yea, it would be cool, but they can't change game mechanics, and those farms and houses is bound to your acc, and they can't send to all family non stop spam. It means, there is 8 people in family, if all those 8 acc will receive tax message only about 1 acc(8x8=64 messages in 1 familly), also when you receive msg about tax you got 2 options pay or not and if all press pay what'll happens?