PDA

View Full Version : Auction house bot

STARL1NE
11-25-2014, 08:42 AM
Im today very angry... Why does Trion tolerate those damn Auctioneer Bots?
Since last week every day on every time those bot is selling / Iron Ore for 1,32silver / raw stone 2,64 silver / wood 1,32silver / medicinepower 0,5silver/ and wants to buy it cheap from ignorant poeple who dont know it better. That methode is okay wenn players do it legit without bots or something like that BUT WHAT MAKES ME VERY ANGRY IS THIS FCKN AUCTIONEER DOUBLE CLICK MOD (FASTBUY)
2nd )

I had instances where I would watch an auction for 10-15 minutes constantly refreshing & taking notes to find out exactly what second it would expire, I would then bid several gold higher higher (disorient everyone else who tried to do a default +10copper bid) with 1-2 seconds remaining & instantly get mail thinking I had just won the auction. I'd rush to the mailbox only to find out I had just been outbid at like 0.0023 or something stupid like that..

While some of the features from this are neat, I definitely think if you're using this mod there should be some consequences of some kind.. Very unfair, I thought I was losing my bid sniping touch.. =\

WHY IS TRION NOTHING DOIN AGAINST THIS??????

sry for my rage this is very frustrating:mad::mad::mad::mad:

AmmokK
11-25-2014, 08:48 AM
Trion canīt do shi* except for the shop. Everything else goes the very long and very slow way to Korea and XLGames

daerun
11-25-2014, 08:55 AM
Just give trino w/ his leet programming skills some time and he will sell you a better auction bot for 3700 credits.

NuncaGanoElQuini6
11-25-2014, 08:57 AM
they dont tolerate bots. Only cant do nothing about. Simple like that

FarmerPotato
11-25-2014, 08:59 AM
This game is the most hacked game I've ever played in my life. Also PvP completely depends on credit card. I don't know why I'm still playing this game as legit player...

zimon
11-25-2014, 09:02 AM
they dont tolerate bots. Only cant do nothing about. Simple like that

XLGames does tolerate.
now find the conflict

Terko
11-29-2014, 05:17 AM
The more you bid the more gold sellers spam in your mail, specially when you fail a bid.......

Firesparkz Lavawalker
11-29-2014, 05:23 AM
Bidding extends the time of the auction by 5 mins, just like in other games involving microtransactions eg. Entropia Universe.
It renders such AH bots useless after a while. ie. The botters realise it is not viable and a waste of time to use such aids ;)

Asteix
11-29-2014, 05:35 AM
I played 4 hrs per day from the headstart. I stopped a week and I'm still wondering if I will continue. I do not think so.
This situation in AH is from the game start. It can not happen with one of the most important mechanisms of the game.
For me to continue playing would have to use the same mechanisms dishonest, and this is not part of my indiole.
Trion, I think you lost another customer who already has spent $ 500 in this game. I think that you think that is enough and do not care anymore.

Eaos
11-29-2014, 05:47 AM
hey turds it isn't a bot doing it, it is a group of people playing the ah, stop calling hacks.

Asteix
11-29-2014, 06:00 AM
hey turds it isn't a bot doing it, it is a group of people playing the ah, stop calling hacks.

Easter Bunny, Santa and Little Red Riding Hood