PDA

View Full Version : Blocking Bridge in Dewstone (safezone) Nui Server

Wampyr
11-26-2014, 11:20 AM
Hello, so there is this problem: two farm carts blocking whole trade run rote taking money from players who want to pass the bridge and there's nothing that we can do about it becase its in safe zone. People who are doing this on purpose should be banned !.

Milkehbar
11-26-2014, 01:06 PM
you cant be serious

Wampyr
11-26-2014, 02:02 PM
I am serious its stupid i would pk those ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s but this game doesnt even allow that and you think its part of the game ? Carts can pass through objects such ♥♥♥ trees, fences even carriages etc why not pass other carts/wagons ?

Nagtegaal
11-27-2014, 12:04 AM
That is not the biggest problem. Milkehbar and his EQ Lord friend are using a EXPLOIT (with flirtatious flower) to take other ppl farm cart when they are riding on it. blocking the road i dont realy care
but stealing ppl farm cart with a exploit and Trion is not doing ♥♥♥♥ is a realy bad thing for this game i already have 23 ppl from our gaming group who stopped playing this game
when some one els used the same exploit on ther merchant ship full with packs so Trion when you start to ban ppl who used Exploits

we dont care if we lose packs by pirates but from ppl who us a exploit its not the same thing as pirate

KurosawaMG
11-27-2014, 12:36 AM
Hello, so there is this problem: two farm carts blocking whole trade run rote taking money from players who want to pass the bridge and there's nothing that we can do about it becase its in safe zone. People who are doing this on purpose should be banned !.

You can get past such a blocakde by multiple means.
Riders escape : just make sure how many blockades there are, also you can drive up the river and use the riders escape to get to the other side.
Guild / Friends : ask peopel that YOU KNOW to help you carry those packs. Form a RAID so noone else can spam you with a raidinvite and then steal the packs in your cart. Have each of your friends take a package and bring it to the other side, then resummon your cart and you're good to go.
Alternate Routes : Look at the minimap, maybe there is a second or third bridge (Marionople for example) or a way to completly avoid this bridge ? Or simply a more narrow space where it is harder to block and easier to use riders escape.

Milkehbar
11-27-2014, 06:05 AM
That is not the biggest problem. Milkehbar and his EQ Lord friend are using a EXPLOIT (with flirtatious flower) to take other ppl farm cart when they are riding on it. blocking the road i dont realy care
but stealing ppl farm cart with a exploit and Trion is not doing ♥♥♥♥ is a realy bad thing for this game i already have 23 ppl from our gaming group who stopped playing this game
when some one els used the same exploit on ther merchant ship full with packs so Trion when you start to ban ppl who used Exploits

we dont care if we lose packs by pirates but from ppl who us a exploit its not the same thing as pirate

I find your statement offencive and slanderous.

Wampyr
11-27-2014, 06:45 AM
Hi and ty Riders escape might be a solution ill try that