PDA

View Full Version : Guild [TAGS] in the forum.

Imperius
04-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Greetings,

since the forum is open lots of guilds getting formed. The problem in my opinion is that you need a external forum or program or smth else to keep track of everybody in your guild, also you cant really keep track in this forum wich person is from your guild. So i would like to see a feature where guilds with over lets say 10 member can open a group in their profile where the gm can invite other people from the forum and their guildtag will be shown next to their name example:

[AE] Imperius

Thanks for reading :)

Quang
04-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Meh, open a topic for your guild. Have a name list of everyone in the guild along with other info about the guild.
If you want tag, you have the signature space which a lot of people are using.

Tiaryn
04-06-2014, 08:28 AM
I think the forum is a splace to forget guild rivalry. Discussions about any topic between rival guilds easily could escalade. This shouldn't be the case when all people are mentally adult but you know the reality ;)

Why do you want to keep track of your guild members?
If you are a small guild you should know the names - if you belong to a big guild you don't have the time to track all members^^

xReorks
04-06-2014, 09:37 AM
No the problem mainly stands within' same guild people fighting each other,while certain guilds forbid their players to massively approach the forums and let this aspect to a few designed members to cover what it regards the guild promotion,activity,propaganda and so on.

Anyway the majority of an active playing community hardly browses the forums often.

Discussions about any topic between rival guilds easily could escalade

I don't see anything wrong in this but maybe is just me,if i pvp some guys,i make fraps and if i put those on forums i want,no,wait,better...i pretend my enemies to answer me and light the flame.
Don't just get away with "good fight", isn't what i'm looking for,i wouldn't like to have remissive enemies that just don't care about gettin smashed but want to hear and see their pow thats exactly what those games are about.
Indeed i can have it somewhere else such as goha or just into the game but wouldn't be the same and the official forums without the main guilds-players completely lose its sence to exist if it is just to read complains and roleplayers posting images of their chars.
my2cents.

Tiaryn
04-06-2014, 09:46 AM
I don't see anything wrong in this but maybe is just me,if i pvp some guys,i make fraps and if i put those on forums i want,no,wait,better...i pretend my enemies to answer me and light the flame.
Don't just get away with "good fight", isn't what i'm looking for,i wouldn't like to have remissive enemies that just don't care about gettin smashed but want to hear and see their pow thats exactly what those games are about.
Indeed i can have it somewhere else such as goha or just into the game but wouldn't be the same and the official forums without the main guilds-players completely lose its sence to exist if it is just to read complains and roleplayers posting images of their chars.
my2cents.

I understand you and I like how you deal with ememies ingame, but there are a lot of kiddies that can't make a difference between game and reality or fun and seriousness.
For example: You're creating a thread about a good game improvement which has nothing to do with guild rivalry or something like that but only because the people are your enemies they reject your suggestion because they don't like you - even it would be a improvement for all players.

I hope you understand what I am talking about. I can't express myself in english very well.

Imperius
04-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Mhh i guess thats why every community is going bad so rapidly. Everyone starts thinking/talking about a community wich they dont know, because the game isnt out yet. A little bit of competition and poking between guilds is normal and you will find that kind of situation in rl too. I was thinking about this as an option you dont have to use it, but if you are proud of your guild or want to show presence in the forums why not. Also this is why you have different subforums, 1 for suggestions ( if you dont talk, discuss about the topic = reply deleted ),Offtopic,..., and why not have one for each server where all the guildtalk could happen ( i mean really it will be so boring if this forum is for serious/boring stuff only thats why forums die ). If i declare war against Guild x i post it on the forums, everyone is then warned no matter if he is online in the game or not. Then Guild x will reply ... you will die you wowplayers.

Well i guess i lost track about my message, okay english isnt my best language. Hope you understand a little bit why i want this to be an option.