PDA

View Full Version : Killing someone in their house... this has to stop

Junkymagi
12-07-2014, 02:28 PM
I'm in my house, windows and door shut, standing in middle of house crafting, shouldn't be able to reach me from the distance and lack of sight but they still kill me. I'm in middle of room. I get yanked to door, some damage, run to far side of house, they yank me again, daze, damage, daze, dead.

This has got to be stopped. It's no fun to be ambushed in your own home which is supposed to be a safe spot.

Those that are going to post "care bear" comments, bite me. Don't give a damn. You are supposed to be safe in your own home.

Crazy Mike
12-07-2014, 02:31 PM
well if someone drops a meteor on your house in any situation that kinda means your house is gunna get rekt, since on archeage u cant damage houses atleast only your the one getting blown up instead of the house

Dullsmile
12-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Rahvin, around half your posts are that same gif. Gets a bit old after awhile.

Dullsmile
12-07-2014, 02:34 PM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/search.php?searchid=3016131

Dullsmile
12-07-2014, 02:35 PM
I guess I was wrong, not QUITE half yet. But gettin' close there bud. Keep it up I suppose.

Junkymagi

That goes nowhere...

Rahvin

Edited because I gave the guy entirely too much credit

Rahvin
12-07-2014, 02:36 PM
That goes nowhere...

Edited because I gave the guy entirely too much credit

Rahvin
12-07-2014, 02:39 PM
I guess I was wrong, not QUITE half yet. But gettin' close there bud. Keep it up I suppose.

My life coach said if I worked really REALLY hard I could reach that 50% mark...glad to know all that hard work has almost paid off.

catnipkiller
12-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Another soft boy who crys when his flowres get wilted. uninstall if you cant handle pvp alot of other games hold your hand like rift.

jadzYa
12-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Another soft boy who crys when his flowres get wilted. uninstall if you cant handle pvp alot of other games hold your hand like rift.

go back under your bridge please. and stay there.

Puppy
12-07-2014, 02:58 PM
You shouldn't be able to hit people through walls. You should be able to axe a hole through someone's door and shout "here's johnny!" though.

catnipkiller
12-07-2014, 02:59 PM
cry more as i kill you afk marcro in ur house soft more make me hard

jadzYa
12-07-2014, 03:01 PM

good that you can kill at least that...

Junkymagi
12-07-2014, 03:01 PM
You shouldn't be able to hit people through walls. You should be able to axe a hole through someone's door and shout "here's johnny!" though.

Exactly, I pay my taxes, I shouldn't have to worry about brigands attacking me in my own home... why am I not being protected? I'd understand if I wasn't paying taxes, but this is silly, and very annoying.

Junkymagi
12-07-2014, 03:02 PM

Hellooo, I was crafting, you don't need a macro to craft... also, you missed the part where I was retreating as far as I could after the first attack, twice, so I was NOT afk...

FloatingFatMan
12-07-2014, 03:02 PM
good that you can kill at least that...

It's the only kind of fight they can win.

catnipkiller
12-07-2014, 03:06 PM
im a templar if you cant run away from a templars damage and you die in ur house plz just ininstall you are soft boy in hard boy game

Rahvin
12-07-2014, 03:14 PM

That would be awesome!

You should pitch the ability to do that to Trion as a 5sec. duration consumable to sell in the cash shop ;)

FloatingFatMan
12-07-2014, 03:15 PM
im a templar if you cant run away from a templars damage and you die in ur house plz just ininstall you are soft boy in hard boy game

No. What you are is a coward who has to get his jollies killing people in their houses because you can't win a fight any other way.

Rxland
12-07-2014, 03:23 PM
No. What you are is a coward who has to get his jollies killing people in their houses because you can't win a fight any other way.

Really? I do it just to be a dick and hope it somehow causes the afks to log out so they dont get their afk labor.

Also, death to all reds. Anyone who sees a red anywhere should always find a way to kill said red. Watch out though, this may cause your heart rate to increase. That may not be good for you carebear ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s with high blood pressure.

Toran29
12-07-2014, 09:35 PM

Lol. At the height of modern technology, with a box and keyboard that can reach out and speak to thousands across the whole globe, he's set his little fingers in motion and, using the full extent of his intellect, typed this gem of wisdom. Take note, world, for this is the birth of true genius. Amen.

Wyb
12-07-2014, 09:51 PM
He is getting hard over killing a toon? This is so troubling.

Ravenshade32
12-07-2014, 10:45 PM

Oh man, I lose a couple more brain cells when i read posts by this ****** lol....speak engrish much?? Yes??

Might I suggest a little more schooling inbetween playing AA and suckling at your mommas ♥♥♥♥♥. Then you might just come across as having the slightest bit of intelligence lol

gagra
12-08-2014, 12:13 AM
I have land in any peaceful zone you want, if you want to trade for some steam games?

Faeo
12-08-2014, 01:28 AM
Hello there, nice to meet you. http://imgs.littlewhitelies.co.uk/uploads/2010/11/little-big-soldier.jpg
I am a member of the Shadow Hawks and I'm here on an investigation. Do you mind cooperating with us? Have you seen this person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C3poU_0sK4

Morrigan
12-08-2014, 01:38 AM

Lol I have been living next to Johnny on Dahuta since launch- he is a good boy :)

Societal
12-08-2014, 02:57 AM
Am I the only one that pictures this poster in a gimp suit?