PDA

View Full Version : Prepare for the Red Dragon!

Scapes
12-10-2014, 06:19 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/12/red_dragon_blog_810x300.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/12/10/red-dragon/)

Long ago, the great dragon Misagon led his kin to Erenor to claim it for their own. The people of Erenor, the Nuon, would not relinquish their lands to these dragons, and thus began a great war. Ultimately, the Nuons slayed Misagon and scattered what remained of his brethren.

The surviving dragons were lost without their leader. Desperate and fearful of extinction, many went into hiding. But one – a crimson champion – hoped to replace the fallen Misagon and lead the way home. Alas, to sate his thirst for power, he began feeding off his kin. Before long he succumbed to madness and rage, littered Erenor with the remains of his brethren, and disappeared...

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/12/10/red-dragon/)

Semple
12-10-2014, 06:30 PM
much dargon. very wow.

pandastar
12-10-2014, 06:33 PM
Not a sloth.

kaoti
12-10-2014, 06:35 PM
Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/12/08/red-dragon/)

Not found
Error 404

panth
12-10-2014, 06:42 PM
lol.... 404

AmmokK
12-10-2014, 06:44 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/12/10/red-dragon/

Gotta do everything yourself here... ^^

dnastynice
12-10-2014, 06:44 PM
thats not a sloth glider..................

AmmokK
12-10-2014, 06:45 PM
Much more interesting question: W H E N ?

kaoti
12-10-2014, 06:46 PM

1 week to preview it with website nonsense
1 week to test server it
1 week to launch it
congradulations trion just sqeuezed another month sub out of everybody with 1 silly raid.

Lauro
12-10-2014, 06:47 PM
how about a FIX to currents events of the GAME i dont know maybe like a FLOWER EXPLOIT?

Budeholly
12-10-2014, 06:47 PM
The link gives a 404...

Wow, not even a simple post without screwing something up.. you guys are amazing!

Scapes
12-10-2014, 06:51 PM

We're assembling the patch notes for build 4.16 right this moment. The Red Dragon will be introduced with this December game update.

Scapes
12-10-2014, 06:52 PM
The link gives a 404...

The links in the forum post have been corrected.

Scapes
12-10-2014, 06:53 PM
how about a FIX to currents events of the GAME i dont know maybe like a FLOWER EXPLOIT?

We've requested a fix for this from XLGAMES, unfortunately it will not be introduced in this build.

panth
12-10-2014, 06:56 PM
I really hope this isn't the 'big thing' in the next update. Because if it is, then it will be us getting a practically un-killable boss and a couple bug fixes, and my tears will flow

Scapes
12-10-2014, 06:58 PM
I really hope this isn't the 'big thing' in the next update. Because if it is, then it will be us getting a practically un-killable boss and a couple bug fixes, and my tears will flow

This is only part of our December game update.

Redeem
12-10-2014, 07:02 PM
Will the Red Dragon be released with associated crafting such as jewelry and costumes?

Whitesoul
12-10-2014, 07:04 PM
We've requested a fix for this from XLGAMES, unfortunately it will not be introduced in this build.

Lol... That hard to disable an item; yet disabled Apex pretty quick.

minipirtex2
12-10-2014, 07:06 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/12/red_dragon_blog_810x300.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/12/10/red-dragon/)

long ago, the great dragon misagon led his kin to erenor to claim it for their own. The people of erenor, the nuon, would not relinquish their lands to these dragons, and thus began a great war. Ultimately, the nuons slayed misagon and scattered what remained of his brethren.

The surviving dragons were lost without their leader. Desperate and fearful of extinction, many went into hiding. But one – a crimson champion – hoped to replace the fallen misagon and lead the way home. Alas, to sate his thirst for power, he began feeding off his kin. Before long he succumbed to madness and rage, littered erenor with the remains of his brethren, and disappeared...

read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/12/10/red-dragon/)

stop rushing ♥♥♥♥ for ♥♥♥♥ oaskdoakspdokaspodkaposkd

SOUP

Are you willing to put your neck out saying that bugs/exploits/hacks have been fixed, and the fixes for the bugs/exploits/hacks have been tested?

Forrest

Well, you see that is because exploits that harm or hamper players are not nearly as important to Trion as those that hamper their almighty dollar.

Rahvin
12-10-2014, 07:11 PM
The links in the forum post have been corrected.

Link is still bad...this is what I get

nworlds.com\/archeage\/en\/"}; /* ]]> */

>.<

Edit: nevermind it's the link on the dev tracker that's still bad...it works from this thread

danideo

Like someone else said, u were quick to disable apex when u were the ones losing out but u cant disable an item affecting your players...

Godbluff
Trino Lover opinion: Thanks guys! keep it up with the nice work! I'm having a great time in the game right now but it's always good to see updates.

Trino Hater opinion: duplicate dragon exploit, get profit, server down 3 weeks to fix it, then 1000 LP pots for compensation, so waste all your labor now before it happens!!!

Scapes

Like someone else said, u were quick to disable apex when u were the ones losing out but u cant disable an item affecting your players...

Since APEX communicates with our platform to grant Credits, we are able to disable it. The item in question communicates with the game servers only and can't be disabled in the same way.

Scapes
12-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Edit: nevermind it's the link on the dev tracker that's still bad...it works from this thread

And updated those links as well.

DariaOxo
12-10-2014, 07:18 PM
I'm excited. I read that there was going to be more housing space. True?

Whitesoul
12-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Since APEX communicates with our platform to grant Credits, we are able to disable it. The item in question communicates with the game servers only and can't be disabled in the same way.

Think you need to get rid of XL Games then.. lol they tr0llin Trino.

JerryBoyle
12-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Rushing? This guy was in Alpha.

danideo
12-10-2014, 07:22 PM

I understand it may not be easy working with xl games to get things fixed but its been weeks now, how can any professional, well paid dev not fix this in a timely matter, it appears to us your paying customers you dont give a s#*t

Lauro
12-10-2014, 07:24 PM

so people PLEASe keep exploiting.. sigh really its been out for almost 3 weeks now and still no fix.

vexis
12-10-2014, 07:24 PM
♥♥♥♥ yea. new broken/unkillable boss mechanic. how awesome. more ♥♥♥♥ that we cant do because gg trino-****

panth
12-10-2014, 07:29 PM

<3 I'm excited now.

/10

Hodorr
12-10-2014, 07:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1MsXenS-Fs

reverand pidgeon
12-10-2014, 07:41 PM
1 week to test server it
1 week to launch it
congradulations trion just sqeuezed another month sub out of everybody with 1 silly raid.
1 week to log in

merlen
12-10-2014, 07:48 PM
Will the Pegasus be introduced with this update?

squidgod2000
12-10-2014, 08:08 PM

Any reason why we should expect this fix for the flower to work any better than the last two?

Seriously, if it's that hard to fix one damn item--a pure fluff item that has no real, non-exploity use--why won't they just remove it?

OmgDontKillMe
12-10-2014, 08:08 PM
200-300 players needed for the dragon
Wonder how people want to kill it on some of the servers :P

Traciatim
12-10-2014, 08:09 PM

Disable the flower then. Is it really that hard to figure out?

WolfsFang
12-10-2014, 08:09 PM
So you guys are releasing lv 55 content when we are 50..... How the hell do you expect anyone to kill the boss?

Dranzerk
12-10-2014, 08:32 PM
So you guys are releasing lv 55 content when we are 50..... How the hell do you expect anyone to kill the boss?

With players. You don't have to be level 55 to fight it.

WolfsFang
12-10-2014, 08:35 PM
With players. You don't have to be level 55 to fight it.

So that means only the zerg guilds can kill it, which seems like only 1-2 guilds per server can do it. The pve in this game might be the biggest joke of them all.

Ezenkrul87
12-10-2014, 08:48 PM
yeah releasing this raid makes no sense to me at all.
the weapons that drop from him are just as strong as Ayanad weapons.( ayanad weapons are not craftable yet in our version )
Trion you truly make no sense. You're trying to release content as if its something amazing and new when in actuality its not. Quit milking content and just release it. The game is losing players everyday and you are holding onto a patch that really helped the game. (1.7)

By the way, you can currently download the korea version of Black Desert Online's open beta which will be played in 6 ish days. See you there

snoopy
12-10-2014, 08:53 PM
what about Christmas event give us info on that!!

Squealdn
12-10-2014, 09:30 PM

To be honest, personally i will be happy if no guild managed to kill it because it's too difficult. The worst case scenario is there's going to be an exploitable bug regarding this boss that make it a no challenge.

Aeowin
12-10-2014, 10:08 PM
1 week to test server it
1 week to launch it

You've clearly never done or even seen Red Dragon if you think it's a "silly raid". Not to mention this post is only teasing RED DRAGON it doesn't include the other stuff that is most likely going to be in the update.

Beast Salphira
12-10-2014, 11:04 PM
But what about Christmas U_U?

Mr Bawkbagawk
12-10-2014, 11:08 PM
so you guys are not fixing known issues and [likely] introducing more? k I think Ive had all I can stand. what is the process involved in giving my account away? I have subbed til january and id like to see someone get some use out of it, cuz I wont.

Kerpal
12-10-2014, 11:18 PM

So we can expect that the Fishing FPS Bug is also not fixed in this upcoming Update?

Switchfeathers
12-10-2014, 11:38 PM
So... We getting anything else this update, apart from a raid we should have alread had?

Level 55? Obsidian weapons? More Auroria zones?

A ♥♥♥♥ING BETTER ANTIHACK PROGRAM?

Are we, in short, getting any of the things this game actually needs? Or are you guys being all "PHOOOWWWR! LOOKIT DA DRAAAAGUN! WOOOO!"

Kicks
12-11-2014, 12:11 AM

We'll drown it with forum tears. Your contribution is appreciated.

Sinya
12-11-2014, 12:15 AM
But what about Christmas U_U?

The dragon is the new Santa Claus costume! He will fly around as dragon this year and throws gifts from the sky.

CashforCookies
12-11-2014, 12:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdNPr8v4E9U

cute dragon.

S A L O M O N
12-11-2014, 12:36 AM
cool and all by cant we just get the 1.7 asap?

Longhiver
12-11-2014, 01:00 AM

There is a fix already. It's called a freaking owner's mark. Learn to use it.

Longhiver
12-11-2014, 01:02 AM

Like all the PVE content in this game : By bugging it :P

OnlyOneShinobi
12-11-2014, 01:05 AM
There is a fix already. It's called a freaking owner's mark. Learn to use it.

Agreed.

If you're still falling victim to this flower exploit, it's your own fault. Keep owner's mark up, and play safe.
Additionally, take screenshots. Anyone using flower exploit will be banned. Players on my server have been banned for this already. It's effective.

Protect yourself.

OnlyOneShinobi
12-11-2014, 01:06 AM
So... We getting anything else this update, apart from a raid we should have alread had?

Level 55? Obsidian weapons? More Auroria zones?

A ♥♥♥♥ING BETTER ANTIHACK PROGRAM?

Are we, in short, getting any of the things this game actually needs? Or are you guys being all "PHOOOWWWR! LOOKIT DA DRAAAAGUN! WOOOO!"

I'm sure they are working on it.

Problem is there's a group like you, who want less new content and fixes to the old content.

Then there's a vocal group of people who keep saying they are bored, want more/all content made available ASAP.

Trion can't do both at the same time.

ieJkee
12-11-2014, 01:12 AM
really... dragon.. really.. ♥♥♥♥ him.
WHERE IS AYANAD?

Asan
12-11-2014, 01:28 AM

It is a shame that you think this is acceptable. Game breaking bugs and you can't even get the fix into the next update? I hope you know, that you are your team is the reason this game is going to fail. Incompetence on this level when it comes to fixing exploits, is the #1 thing players will leave a game for. It sucks because I love this game, but I hate cheaters. And on top of that.. I hate it when companies are powerless to stop the cheaters.

Archeage: #1 most hacked and exploit friendly MMO on the market.

Nooblar
12-11-2014, 01:30 AM
I don't understand. Is this supposed to make me hypey for the new patch? I've played a lot of games over the years, just saying "Hey there will be dragons!" doesn't really make me hypey anymore. Can we get like a bare level statement about mechanics that are coming?

I feel like all of these things are targeted towards people who don't play MMO's regularly. I feel like the target audience is the 8-14 bracket who will just look at it and say "OH BOY ITS DRAGONS" or "OH BOY ITS CASTLES". Not the people who actually play the game, and thus want to know what the actual new content is going to be.

Or more to the point, they are giant ads targeted at new customers, not patch notes/updates for existing customers

Problem is there's a group like you, who keep saying they are bored, want more/all content made available.

Then there's a vocal group of people who want less (bug laden) new content and fixes to the old content ASAP.

Fixed that for you.

Poopey
12-11-2014, 03:21 AM
Prepare for the Server crashes! Everyone!

Sinya
12-11-2014, 03:25 AM
Prepare your wallet.

Hannibal
12-11-2014, 04:00 AM
Thanks for releasing more content Trion and Scapes for the info.

Much ungrateful ♥♥♥♥kids here i see.

Eye hurt, so much butthurt.

Blauw
12-11-2014, 04:21 AM
Please test this on the test server before you break the servers again.

Dinrae
12-11-2014, 04:42 AM
Seriously ... no date, who cares?

SLiNG186
12-11-2014, 04:47 AM
More than likely coming today, prepare for server downtime!

Rubyhorse2
12-11-2014, 05:08 AM
And they still cant give us a frickin date....jesus H christ

Unhyper
12-11-2014, 05:16 AM
To be honest, personally i will be happy if no guild managed to kill it because it's too difficult. The worst case scenario is there's going to be an exploitable bug regarding this boss that make it a no challenge.Perhaps the flower...

Yed
12-11-2014, 05:22 AM
Will this be tested on a PTS first? Or will you give us yet another buggy patch ?

Also, when will the changes for Sieging a Castle come so people could attack and actually win?

To me this just seems like PvE content. Are there fixes included for Sieges?

iKai
12-11-2014, 05:36 AM
Please give us proper launch date so that we can make sure we are NOT on leave on the launch date and day after.

Hanthos
12-11-2014, 05:57 AM
No dates, no details?

Scapes, it's called C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-I-O-N...

pesmerga
12-11-2014, 06:17 AM
So this update is only a unkilleable boss and some more bug fixes or we will have some conten in auroria like mobs droping more thinks and new quest?

Nomure
12-11-2014, 06:17 AM
Oh!! Prepare for the Red Dragon and for all new bugs with patrons!!! Yeah, 1 month of ticket and no response. Trion rulez -.-

kaoti
12-11-2014, 06:34 AM

you could put a stop to it almost instantly by taking an aggressive stance, spamming global chat that its against the rules, and banning players caught using it. But that would require effort on your part. Stop blaming the koreans and a supposed lack of control for your sheer laziness!

kaoti
12-11-2014, 06:38 AM
You've clearly never done or even seen Red Dragon if you think it's a "silly raid". Not to mention this post is only teasing RED DRAGON it doesn't include the other stuff that is most likely going to be in the update.

trion posts have made it extremely clear that the patch will be literally nothing but red dragon and drowned love. one is a raid nobody can actually do since its level 55+ content, and the other is also something really hard to do with with fresh level 50s like 90% o the people in our version are. furthermore, the only reason to do drowned love is to farm materials to craft stuff that wont be in game because trino pls.

Deix
12-11-2014, 07:07 AM
Disable the flower then. Is it really that hard to figure out?

You enter in the kind of people with a low intelligence with such an arrogance and at the same time computing ignorance. Besides, you should have read all the topic, Scape answered.

Just do engineering studies, talk later about an Information System.

Deix, Software Architect, to please you.

Jadia
12-11-2014, 07:40 AM

Then remove it from the game.

Ashrahm
12-11-2014, 08:20 AM
I just love that the articles that little to no info about what is actually coming in the patch please stop saying "details" if you don't have them

Tazdrago
12-11-2014, 08:37 AM
How the hell can you post about content updates when there are so many problems with the game as it is????

<--- shaking head in disbelief...

Gries
12-11-2014, 08:49 AM
We're assembling the patch notes for build 4.16 right this moment. The Red Dragon will be introduced with this December game update.
Any news about the public test server you promised in the early December?

Chugaal
12-11-2014, 09:18 AM

Than ask XLGames to disable it in the next patch.

Btw, nothing off my xmas-cash for you until this exploit is fixed.

KeuleX
12-11-2014, 09:27 AM

Then maybe start banning people who get reported over and over again? Hardwell & dat♥♥♥♥♥frommirrorsedge are using this exploit for weeks now on orchidna, everyone knows it - you guys dont give a ♥♥♥♥.

Rarm
12-11-2014, 09:46 AM
Like all the PVE content in this game : By bugging it :P
Using flirtating Flowers on Drake make him dance and drop a Huge and vanuable [Noble Pursuit] ;)
All lamerz already know how beat the silly drake. :cool:

Rarm
12-11-2014, 09:53 AM
Then maybe start banning people who get reported over and over again? Hardwell & dat♥♥♥♥♥frommirrorsedge are using this exploit for weeks now on orchidna, everyone knows it - you guys dont give a ♥♥♥♥.

Dear Scrapes I think that a lot of ppl on Trion need to give dimission and search for a more proper work like MC Donald or ecological work of cleaning Uranium mine. THis thing aren't suit for it. U are not prepared.

2 option:

1) U don' t need a Genius for BAN the ezploiting user.
U can do right now. Stop joking with privacy balls. A mayor violation=BAN.
If u don't do it UR FAULT AND BLAME!!!

2) U don't need a Nasa Genius for disable A Bugged Item. When that ♥♥♥♥ happen with Mirage tree (u remember that or already forgot?) u solved the fact in few day cause u loosed money so Stop think we are dumb ar u.

Sho stop say is all XLS fault. Do ur job or give dimisison!!!

Triggerhappy
12-11-2014, 09:56 AM
Think you need to get rid of XL Games then.. lol they tr0llin Trino.

Too bad XL Games actually made the game itself -_-

Thumbelina
12-11-2014, 10:01 AM
200-300 players needed for the dragon
Wonder how people want to kill it on some of the servers :P

is there enough population left on a server to even get 200 people together at once ?

Triggerhappy
12-11-2014, 10:09 AM

Problem is there's a group like you, who want less new content and fixes to the old content.

Then there's a vocal group of people who keep saying they are bored, want more/all content made available ASAP.

They absolutely can and should. Its called diversification of labor. The question is do they care enough to either A) allocate people to deal with each problem or B) Hire more people to tackle more problems (which would cut into their margins so is an unlikely solution).

Now that being said I also am not 100% sure on exactly what Trion can and cant do to the game itself. I have heard a lot of rumors that Trion cant or can very minimally edit the game code itself meaning the majority of fixes come through XL games itself. From talking to other people it seems like Trion has had a much better track record with games and has shot themselves in the foot by just licensing a game they do not control.

I am still pulling hard for this game to succeed but every day is a constant beat down with each exploit, pseudo update, and lack of communication. One more major exploit or bug may put the nail in the coffin for me. I hate running trade packs for hours while seeing the constant WTS spam of multiple delphinad weapons and armor.

Here's hoping this game runs for a decade though :-)

Markupatam
12-11-2014, 10:32 AM
They absolutely can and should. Its called diversification of labor. The question is do they care enough to either A) allocate people to deal with each problem or B) Hire more people to tackle more problems (which would cut into their margins so is an unlikely solution).

Now that being said I also am not 100% sure on exactly what Trion can and cant do to the game itself. I have heard a lot of rumors that Trion cant or can very minimally edit the game code itself meaning the majority of fixes come through XL games itself. From talking to other people it seems like Trion has had a much better track record with games and has shot themselves in the foot by just licensing a game they do not control.

I am still pulling hard for this game to succeed but every day is a constant beat down with each exploit, pseudo update, and lack of communication. One more major exploit or bug may put the nail in the coffin for me. I hate running trade packs for hours while seeing the constant WTS spam of multiple delphinad weapons and armor.

Here's hoping this game runs for a decade though :-)

This. This this this

SirennFrost
12-11-2014, 11:03 AM
yey yet more content only 1 or 2 guilds per server will be able to do and nothing for the rest of the players

AmazonCheesecake
12-11-2014, 11:22 AM
Glad to see new content, but... do you not realize that fixing old problems will keep more subscribers than a new shiny? Once the newness wears off, we will be left with the same exploits that are driving people away from the game.
Is it not simple enough to disable the flower until it can be fixed?
If you don't have a solid foundation to build on, the building will crumble. I love this game and don't want to see that happen.

Toffin
12-11-2014, 11:23 AM
@Scapes: Can you please put a Fish stand/Gold trader on Growlgate?!?!?!

SLiNG186
12-11-2014, 11:30 AM
@Scapes: Can you please put a Fish stand/Gold trader on Growlgate?!?!?!

lmao funniest thing ive read all day. If you can't steal packs like a real pirate, pirate life aint for you bruh

ColloseusX
12-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Very good "new" content...... i love how you disabled everything on ArcheAge at launch so you can say you added new things as you unlock the old stuff you disabled.... this dragon has been in the KR version for over a year.... p.a.t.h.e.t.i.c

TheOuroborus
12-11-2014, 11:42 AM
LOL... The "Full Article" is just one more paragraph. Like Scapes couldn't have just copy and pasted the whole thing in his post.

I love the Massively.com description... "the somewhat uncreatively named Red Dragon".

Nefar
12-11-2014, 11:45 AM
Just not really excited. Think I would rather have bug fixes and secure program code.

fedd
12-11-2014, 11:49 AM

yep yep yep thumbsup

Bunnyleptic
12-11-2014, 12:01 PM
And updated those links as well.

Scapes, when will we get Mirage Bjorn Bear in the shop??

Sidious
12-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Scapes, I've had a fellowship in karkasse since suroria launch.... Are my specialty packs coming too? My guild owns 40% of karkasse since day 2 of our server...we've been waiting for this

Siobhan
12-11-2014, 12:22 PM
Oh, ffs....

1. Announce new content
2. Post in Announcement forum
3. watch the forums explode with rants and rages about issues that have 23,167,827,846 other threads dedicated to them

Yep... working as intended...

@Trion Thanks for the update! Anticipating what else you're adding. Can we say "Library" and 55??????? pweeeeze????

@everyone else: Ya, we all know about the bugs, hacks, and exploits. I would love for them to get fixed as much as anyone else, but since this thread is supposed to be about a dragon, I'll not comment on issues that are covered ad nauseum in the other forums.

nekrosh
12-11-2014, 12:54 PM
New content is nice and all, but when will you fix all the bugs and bots that plague the game since alpha.

thundercles
12-11-2014, 01:10 PM
Very good "new" content...... i love how you disabled everything on ArcheAge at launch so you can say you added new things as you unlock the old stuff you disabled.... this dragon has been in the KR version for over a year.... p.a.t.h.e.t.i.c

+1 real talk

Drunkngod
12-11-2014, 02:03 PM
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/giphycolbert.gif

BeaverCleaver
12-11-2014, 02:08 PM
Thanks for slowly enabling content that's already in the game.

jstoker1238
12-11-2014, 02:10 PM
I'm just trying to figure out how any of this fits into the story and lore that we've already completed all of the quests for. I mean it's great and all, not going to complain about new content but I feel like this doesn't fit in any where?

Crazy Mike
12-11-2014, 02:14 PM
Prepare for the red dragon glider nurf!

guelle2410
12-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Thanks for slowly enabling content that's already in the game.

Who is more difficult?this dragon or golem from hasla?

Crazy Mike
12-11-2014, 02:37 PM
please dont nurf the glider and weapons like you nurfed all the other world boss drops

kaoti
12-11-2014, 02:55 PM
Who is more difficult?this dragon or golem from hasla?
The dragon is level 55 content. We will never kill it. Just like castle walls.

SuperLasers
12-11-2014, 03:12 PM
sooooooo when do u guys wanna start faming dragon bone chips...?

gwlillith
12-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Fix all the bugs, exploiters, cheaters, hackers...then maybe some Christmas content???

Raxu Rangerking
12-11-2014, 03:50 PM
Hey, here's a really great patch idea that all players can help contribute to! It'll help reduce lag, gankers, trolling, whining....all sorts of stuff. Here's how you can help:

If you don't like the game; GET. THE. HELL. OUT!

There, even if you hate the game, you can help contribute by removing yourself as a stain from the community and thus reducing server-lag. Otherwise, play the game and shut up.

Careby
12-11-2014, 04:00 PM
Please test this on the test server before you break the servers again.
Test server? You seem to have been around long enough to know better than that.

Sigh
12-11-2014, 04:00 PM
A dragon. Nice...erm...hooray.

I think most people here love the game. And many would stay here because this game is great.
It's only the lack of support, communication and getting things done by the publisher or the game designers that pisses people off and makes them leave the game. Most of them will never return...

Davados
12-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Yeah thank you level 55 world boss that takes over 100 players, oh wait dam we are only level 50 and our server EU Jundary is empty. Oh well never mind let's hope the new cash shop items won't cost a fortune. Lol what a joke no wonder most of the big guilds on our server have all slimmed down to a handful. My only hope is for the server merges or transfers. Hacy war that is only destroy crystal is really boring.

Dey
12-11-2014, 05:16 PM
You can emergency patch APEX but not a flower?

Jeminai
12-11-2014, 06:24 PM
"add dragon, slap together and irrelevant back story, content improved - Tick!"

Xstuhcy
12-11-2014, 06:31 PM
Sooooo when does diamond shores come out, thatthat's what we all want to know------please give this a touch guys----''

Amasis
12-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Sooooo when does diamond shores come out, thatthat's what we all want to know------please give this a touch guys----''

If Trion are nice, most probably when 1.7 is released. My prediction is Q2 next year, or as Scapes says "weeks not months".

JerryBoyle
12-11-2014, 08:46 PM
Early 2015, this comes with level 55 as was stated in their producer letter for holidays and beyond. Still part of 1.2.
"Looking past the holidays, we are targeting early next year to bring you a level cap increase. This update will allow you to level up to level 55 and gain access to all of the new skills. This update will also include a new zone with housing areas, the Library dungeon and, of course, all of the associated crafting! "
- http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?125775-Producers-Update-5-Into-the-Holidays-and-Beyond!

Xplode
12-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Scape,

I know atleast 15 people in this game who have exploited the Apex bug, and have gained alot of ingame gold. You guys have banned the alternate accounts they have used, but the gold the flew from there to their main account account was never traced, and they ended up having end game gear.

If you ask my opinion personally, any character who has full Delphinad Gear or Full Celestial Regrade set of (Magnificient/Empherium) has either used a lot of credit card power or have expolited the bug, and you guys should really expand your search parameter and search it.

I have a really really good geared char, but currently due to these bug/hack/exploit, there is a huge gap between regular players gear(despite who worked like no-lifers) and those who exploited it, and i would love to start from scratch, but if bugs/exploits will be there again, then it will again be samething.

Please don't be afraid of server population going down, due to banning of the exploiters, because not banning of them is making other 10 players leave the game.
No offense, the game is really good, but its really really expoitable, in every possible way, because most of the things are client side driven, and hackshield can be disabled.

Check in your logs, and ban every account if you don't recieve hackshield data for that account within 30min, instead of disconnecting them.

There are couple of bugs which are still present in this game (I don't know how to use them, because you loose fun in game, if you use them),

>Trading window bug. (Even after locking the trade window, you can change the value of gold you are paying, and other person won't notice it)
> Auction House bug. (One bug was fixed, which used to snipe items at very last second from AH. Current one is capable of changing the gold amount from auction house)
> House/Land grabbing. (The program is capable of snipping land in the game, and building it. Players can't beat that, because there is no ok/confirm dialog for program)
> Farming bot. (The program is capable of farming on your farm 16x16 / 8x8 and keep on doing it repeatedly, till all labor is used up)
> Leveling/Questing bot. (People can quest automatically till level 30s i think and sell gilda star they farm to make gold)
> Farm hauler bug (People can run Farm hauler at 15m/s backwards, I don't preciously know how they do it).
> Trade pack bug (You can keep submiting same trade pack, till your labor is gone).
> Compensation package bug (You can get like 10000 compensation on same character, if you use it).

There are alot more bugs in this game then you guys have fixed. Frankly, am only playing this game till i find another good one to move onto. No offense, the game is nice, but i don't want to compete exploiters , because i hate using exploits, and you can't compete normal way.

Oh and this is not the correct place, but since you are answering here, thought it will save time not to make another thread. :D

LoginIsBroken
12-12-2014, 05:29 AM
Hey, here's a really great patch idea that all players can help contribute to! It'll help reduce lag, gankers, trolling, whining....all sorts of stuff. Here's how you can help:

If you don't like the game; GET. THE. HELL. OUT!

There, even if you hate the game, you can help contribute by removing yourself as a stain from the community and thus reducing server-lag. Otherwise, play the game and shut up.

You are so slow in understanding besides of talking in the name of others who have the right to express their own opinions on a topic: no one has said they hated the game itself, what we hate is the management of the game, learn to read by differentiating statements. Is it normal to keep players who used exploits and having all the end game content without effort while we are working our ♥♥♥ off ? it just reduces the challenge to 0. AND it encourages the players to use all the next exploits since those cheaters have not been banned. In other words, of course ignorant blind players enjoy the game fully, but the other ones who are aware of this are affected, which is 100% understandable, be smart and see the community dying or stay blind and enjoy the game without caring on what's happening beside your own tiny selfish ignorant world. Sorry but some prefer opening their eyes, even if it implies to stop playing a game we really like.

Orio
12-12-2014, 06:33 AM
Scapes, is there any changelog available yet? I am bit curious of game fixes (more than for rebalances or new content).

Thanks.

CornFedDankHead
12-12-2014, 07:26 AM
Scape,

If you ask my opinion personally, any character who has full Delphinad Gear or Full Celestial Regrade set of (Magnificient/Empherium) has either used a lot of credit card power or have expolited the bug, and you guys should really expand your search parameter and search it.

I know people who do two scheduled trade pack runs a day who have both end-game gear, gold, and gilda to spare. No one is asking your opinion, because you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. If you want to be successful join an organized guild.

TaiiChii
12-12-2014, 08:03 AM
I know people who do two scheduled trade pack runs a day who have both end-game gear, gold, and gilda to spare. No one is asking your opinion, because you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. If you want to be successful join an organized guild.

Agreed,

I'm in a Organized Guild, and I'd have to say the people who own those items do Trade Runs, Fishing, etc.

Tigrisdegalia
12-12-2014, 12:23 PM
Not found
Error 404
I kinda know already what to expect from this update.

Aatxe360
12-12-2014, 12:56 PM

That may be true*, however, Flirtacious Flowers were disabled for a brief period. So... Is the official word from XL that this is annoyingly cheap game mechanic that they don't consider adjusting? The best way to combat it to pay attention and keep owner's mark up. Pretty simple.

*If items are server side, why ...does not compute... are players getting banned for "lagging?" Why do structures not render and players can pass through them? How did Apex not consume itself immediately before a teleport?

Scary
12-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Can we get a fix on guild interface? Alphabetize names, etc. Maybe even let us rename ranks with capital letters? All the other small stuff that is just.. sloppy too?

SICKOFQUES
12-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Stop hating on Trion, they are just the publisher of this game. If you want something fixed you have to blame XLgames. They are the cancer here.

Draxoth
12-12-2014, 04:07 PM

Long ago, the great dragon Misagon led his kin to Erenor to claim it for their own. The people of Erenor, the Nuon, would not relinquish their lands to these dragons, and thus began a great war. Ultimately, the Nuons slayed Misagon and scattered what remained of his brethren.

The surviving dragons were lost without their leader. Desperate and fearful of extinction, many went into hiding. But one – a crimson champion – hoped to replace the fallen Misagon and lead the way home. Alas, to sate his thirst for power, he began feeding off his kin. Before long he succumbed to madness and rage, littered Erenor with the remains of his brethren, and disappeared...

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/12/10/red-dragon/)

@Scapes
could you finally fix tons of existing bugs instead of adding new ones please? Btw, can you reply to most important to me bug which is Illustrious Lake Set 7/7 bonus?

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?117343-Lake-set-bonus-magic-attack-not-working.&p=1315625&posted=1#post1315625

Mooncat
12-13-2014, 04:28 AM
Hopefully they'll add a new dungeon that isn't ******edly difficult to do (serpentis)..... All labor aside, it gets awfully boring at 50, especially when you have every drop from GHA.

Edit - It wouldn't be surprising if they added a gold fee to fight the red dragon...... Doubling gold cost for already semi expensive repairs is just absurd. So they make bosses 3-4-5 in GHA nearly kill you in one hit -semi often unavoidable, even with a tank-, then double the repair fees. They add one new dungeon after several months (for a total of 2 end game dungeons) and make it so majority of the players can't do it, and add a 20 gold fee to help discourage us from even trying.

I was really impressed with the game at first, now I'm on the same boat as most of the AA players. Just temporarily playing until a new game comes out.

Sidious
12-13-2014, 01:01 PM
Karkasse fellowship packs? Pleeeaaaasssseeee

Sidious
12-13-2014, 01:02 PM
Karkasse dragon is my guilds logo and karkasse is our base

Xplode
12-13-2014, 02:22 PM
Agreed,

I'm in a Organized Guild, and I'd have to say the people who own those items do Trade Runs, Fishing, etc.

I do 3 trade runs daily for myself intercontinent from halcyona to solis at 130%, and have been doing that since last 2 month. So, please don't give that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ mate.

Do you have any idea how much gold freaking regrades eat up, and freaking crafting takes to make delphinads, the pieces you want.

Am not saying that people can't be lucky to make those in one try, but thats rare cases.

I'll say it again, all people who have full delphinad set, or have full celestial regrade armor sets, should be evaluated for bug usage properly, because, their is a big gap in gear nowdays between legit players and exploiters.

Archanarchist
12-14-2014, 02:05 AM
much of this stuff has been out for a yr or 2 on korean and russian servers its not exactly rushing stuff

Kainzo
12-14-2014, 02:19 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rarm
12-14-2014, 05:40 AM
I do 3 trade runs daily for myself intercontinent from halcyona to solis at 130%, and have been doing that since last 2 month. So, please don't give that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ mate.

Do you have any idea how much gold freaking regrades eat up, and freaking crafting takes to make delphinads, the pieces you want.

Am not saying that people can't be lucky to make those in one try, but thats rare cases.

I'll say it again, all people who have full delphinad set, or have full celestial regrade armor sets, should be evaluated for bug usage properly, because, their is a big gap in gear nowdays between legit players and exploiters.

u never undestood what he was saying.
I'm in a Organized Guild (we have guild bots, we know every exploit thanks to other AA server version. and we use all es: bugged apex, bugged market pack, flirtating flower etc etc )

Ragadin
12-14-2014, 05:43 AM
It's really sad how i spend 300g on regrades to upgrade a GRAND (GREEN) item which was auroria soulbane shirt and it didnt even proc once. Discontinued to do that and then spent 500g on regrades for another GRAND (GREEN) Epherium Lightning Jerking. At this point 800g, something gonna proc at least once right? Nope... 800g down the drain where i cant even use cheap regrade charms. I would have to result to use 150g regrade charms just to increase my chances PER REGRADE... I sure as hell aint blowing another 150g just to increase those odds. I could have spent 2k on an Highly upgraded epherium piece.

Price is only including scrolls, not even the cost to actually REGRADE something....

Freama
12-14-2014, 07:42 AM
best fix right now is to play the korean version as Trion version is never going to implement all of the goodies that korea has

Bootsenla
12-14-2014, 07:45 AM
Thanks for the update, i look forward to playing this new update thanks for working to make this game great! i for one really enjoy it.

Unpsofable
12-14-2014, 09:10 AM
That Dragon is a copy paste from Lineage 2,its so similar to Valakas Boss..

godssbarb
12-14-2014, 09:31 PM
Does anyone know about the new trade routes in Karkasse? If there is going to be a specialty trader?

Mal
12-15-2014, 07:52 PM
Not sure if you posted this already, but what day is this coming out? What time, etc.

xGodLikex
12-15-2014, 08:56 PM
The dragon got 10Million HP

Xplode
12-15-2014, 11:31 PM

u never undestood what he was saying.
I'm in a Organized Guild (we have guild bots, we know every exploit thanks to other AA server version. and we use all es: bugged apex, bugged market pack, flirtating flower etc etc )

I think thats preciously what he means.

Lets take a basic example, doing trade run, max i can make is 4000g/week. Now obviously, it can go up if you have 6 characters, you pop up workers compensation on all 6 of it, and do it daily from gwenoid forest to solis (most profitable charcoal run). But in reality its not doable because on hauler it takes 7 packs 23 minutes to come from gwenoid to halcyona, and they you use merc ship.

So, 4000/week * 4 week * 2 Months = 32000G.

1 Delphinad piece on average = 3600G

Delphinad armor set = 3500G * 7 = 25200G

Delphinad Weapon = 20000G

Total = 45200G

So, you practically even if you have not spent any gold on repair of gear, buying hereafter stones, eco-fuels, regrades, lunagems/lunastones, and saved every penny of you earned in game (which is practically not possible), you are 13000G short of buying full delphinad set.

Now someone will say maybe they got lucky in crafting, well maybe, i leave it for debate. But well i have used 7000G to craft bow, and max i got was till now magnificient.

I have spent 5000G on regrade only unique hasla t3 bow, and its still unique (red regrade charm+respl weapon scroll).

So, i admit am not that lucky with crafting, but i don't think every one out there with Delphinad would be so lucky with crafting.

Xanro
12-17-2014, 04:41 PM
I think thats preciously what he means.

Lets take a basic example, doing trade run, max i can make is 4000g/week. Now obviously, it can go up if you have 6 characters, you pop up workers compensation on all 6 of it, and do it daily from gwenoid forest to solis (most profitable charcoal run). But in reality its not doable because on hauler it takes 7 packs 23 minutes to come from gwenoid to halcyona, and they you use merc ship.

So, 4000/week * 4 week * 2 Months = 32000G.

1 Delphinad piece on average = 3600G

Delphinad armor set = 3500G * 7 = 25200G

Delphinad Weapon = 20000G

Total = 45200G

So, you practically even if you have not spent any gold on repair of gear, buying hereafter stones, eco-fuels, regrades, lunagems/lunastones, and saved every penny of you earned in game (which is practically not possible), you are 13000G short of buying full delphinad set.

Now someone will say maybe they got lucky in crafting, well maybe, i leave it for debate. But well i have used 7000G to craft bow, and max i got was till now magnificient.

I have spent 5000G on regrade only unique hasla t3 bow, and its still unique (red regrade charm+respl weapon scroll).

So, i admit am not that lucky with crafting, but i don't think every one out there with Delphinad would be so lucky with crafting.
i can answer u a very easy answer, how ppl do it, some ppl got a program that scan area for house, they scan it, than when time come they take the house and sell it, if they make from one house like 300-1000 gold, if u can make daily like 5000 gold, do the math
second some of them dont use the mothod on there server, they make it on other servers, and they buy apex etc, than dont forget the ppl who used apex exploit, ok thx gms many of them got banned, but the ppl who got banned are the ppl who tried it and not the ppl who got ton of money from this methodes, ppl did alot of cheats and there is still doing, we legit players, who are happy doing 100-200 g a day from our hard work, they come and steal from us just for fun

MagnumMack
12-18-2014, 02:46 PM
The red dragon is so awesome. His wings actually clip teh ground so I am excited for when we get to fight him on the ground. Love his lore too.

Unhyper
12-19-2014, 09:01 AM
The red dragon is so awesome. His wings actually clip teh ground so I am excited for when we get to fight him on the ground. Love his lore too.Yeah, it's especially awesome when his wings clip through trees or he blasts people into air but the nearby trees are fine, do not move at all, not a leaf out of place. Total immersion.

alie
12-20-2014, 06:06 AM
how it gets you the quest to break the egg and then f area pop dragon?

Jacra
12-23-2014, 12:02 AM

The German translation is disturbingly bad, missing pieces from the English version and is even content wise significantly distorted. It should rather be something along the lines of ...

Vor langer Zeit führte der große Drache Misagon seine Sippe nach Erenor, um es für sich zu beanspruchen. Die Einwohner Erenors, die Nuon, gaben ihr Land jedoch nicht verloren und so began ein gewaltiger Krieg. Am Ende erschlugen die Nuon Misagon und vertrieben, was von seinen Geschwistern übrig geblieben war, in alle Himmelsrichtungen.

Die überlebenden Drachen waren ohne ihren Anführer hilflos. Verzweifelt und voller Furcht vor ihrer Auslöschung versteckten sich viele von ihnen. Aber einer - ein blutroter Alpha - hoffte, den gefallenen Misagon zu ersetzen und sie wieder heim zu führen. Und so, um seinen Durst nach Macht zu stillen, begann er, sich von seiner eigenen Art zu ernähren. Es dauerte nicht lange, bis er von Wahnsinn und Raserei hingerissen wurde, Erenor mit den Überresten seiner Sippe übersähte und dann verschwand ...

Bis jetzt.

Der Rote Drache und seine Diener aus Drachenartigen haben sich ein weiteres Mal in die Lüfte erhoben, um im Dezember in unserem Spiele-Update zu landen und Zerstörung über Nuia und Haranya zu bringen. Während sich Gerüchte über Abendbarden verbreiten, welche aufgetaucht sein sollen, um die Verteidigung zu organisieren, wenden Helden ihren Blick in die Karkassen-Randgebieten, wo die Knochen von Misagon über die Schlachten, welche vor uns liegen, Zeugnis ablegen.

Ps: There is an addition in the German version too, saying one has to go at night to these Evenbards in cities to buy Mirenya's dragon-hunter diary, which has to be brought to the camp of the brown-scale-brood (?) in the Karkasse to start the quest. Is it intended that different languages provide so different information?

Sidious
12-30-2014, 07:49 AM
Does anyone know about the new trade routes in Karkasse? If there is going to be a specialty trader?

I hope do. I've had a fellowship there since auroria launch

Skulldoll
02-01-2015, 03:07 PM
This is raid quest?