PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.16

Scapes
12-12-2014, 07:00 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/10/AA_ENV_Crafting_02_952x414.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/12/12/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-16/)

Adventurers,

ArcheAge is updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.16 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?140980)! The patch notes can be found below.

THE RED DRAGON

What if the legend was true? Tales of true dragons are ancient; the great and terrifying beasts so far extinct that their very existence could be questioned. The petrified bones in Karkasse Ridgelands were the only hint that they once ravaged the lands there.

Were, until the recent resurgence of the Wyrmkin in Karkasse. Minions of the Red Dragon, their presence suggest that not all dragons are gone from Erenor, that the Red Dragon still lurks somewhere, ancient and crazed.

Those who seek the nightmares of history know to turn to the Evenbards, the keepers of legends that are occasionally found spinning tales in cities during the evenings. If you're going to fight a dragon, it's best you come prepared.

DAHUTA'S FATE: The Sea of Drowned Love

The vengeful and jealous sea goddess known as Dahuta once had a mortal form. As the elf Aranzebia, she traveled with the Twelve and discovered the birthplace of the world, the secret source of magic that granted fearsome power to the expedition and ultimately led to the destruction of Auroria. The powers granted to her twisted her already selfish nature into that of a dangerous and unpredictable deity.

The rising popularity of the Dahuta cult across Nuia has only strengthened the goddess, secure in her underwater stronghold beneath the Arcadian Sea. As Nuians and Haranyans both attempt to reclaim Auroria, the ocean routes grow more traveled, and once again mortals intrude upon Dahuta's realm.

She does not turn a blind eye to these intrusions. Greedy for power, she must be prevented from gaining further strength and returning to her former glory.

WINTER MAIDEN FESTIVAL

The time of the Winter Maiden's Festival approaches, in honor of Kyprosa, Lady of the Forest, Gatekeeper of the Garden. Celebratory events are prepared throughout Erenor, including:

Decoration Reclamation
* The Winter Maiden Messenger needs your help recovering stolen decorations! She can be found in the major cities and will give you the quest "Gifts for the Winter Maiden".
- Collect eight Festival Tree Decorations which can be found on defeated enemies and bring them to the Winter Maiden Messenger.
- Completing the quest gives you a Winter Maiden Festival Tree that you can place and decorate with additional Festival Tree Decoration Packs that can be found on defeated enemies.
- Once a tree is fully decorated with four Festival Tree Decoration Packs it will turn into a Generous Winter Maiden Festival Tree after an hour.
- Interact with the Generous Winter Maiden Festival Tree to collect a Winter Maiden's Gift Box which can be opened every hour for an assortment of gifts, like unique wands bearing special animation actions!

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
* Defeated enemies may contain Frosty Packed Snow or Snowcone Packed Snow, which can be placed to begin building either a Frosty Snowman or Snowcone Snowman.
- Finish your Snowman masterpiece by using two more Snows of the matching type.
- After an hour, a fully built Snowman will turn into a Snowman Anima which can be harvested for a Snowman Plushie Box, containing one of seven different Snowman Plushie house decor items!

Stocking Stuffers
* A new icon will appear in the bottom left of the UI along with a timer. When the icon lights up, you'll be able to receive a Flame Lunabox by clicking it.
- Collect twenty Flame Prize Tokens from the Flame Lunaboxes to create a Winter Maiden Stocking.
- Look inside the Stocking for a set of festively-themed headwear!

GENERAL
* Property placement now has a five-second delay between attempts in order to disrupt rapid spam-placement attempt tools. Please adjust your strategy for property grabs accordingly!
* Adjusted the protection buff on Arena defense towers to prevent these objects from being unintentionally destroyable early in the match.
* Teleport Book entries for houses that have been destroyed or had their owner changed since the location was recorded will no longer be a possible destination for teleportation.

ITEMS
* The Mirage Lilyut Horse no longer comes standard* with ice skates. The gliding movement after stopping these mounts has been fixed. (*Ice skates are also not an available add-on option. Sorry!)
* The Comet Speedster is now available for purchase on Mirage Isle for 800 Gilda Stars. The Timber Coupe remains unavailable for now due to XLGAMES wishing to tune its off-road capabilities.
* The Wrapped Santiago's Fishing Rod is now a tradable item.
* Increased the re-use time on Old Jars to 60 seconds.

INTERFACE
* Changed the design of the casting bar to allow more room for text in various languages.
* Removed the display of Patron Time duration from the character selection screen and initial login, as this display often did not match the actual time remaining on your account. Your current Patron Time duration can be found on the Glyph website (https://archeage.trionworlds.com/account/profile/manage-game!input.action?dd=1#sub-status).
* Added a space between the "To Playername:" and the sent text when sending a whisper to another character.
* Removed an unneeded space between the number and the minute/hour designator on buff icons to save space.
* Updated the blocked word filter with more words. A known issue is that some words that contain letters of other words are being blocked unintentionally with the filter on.

LOCALIZATION
* French/German: Updated the housing info UI to replace Korean with French or German as appropriate.
* French: Fixed one of the Freedich Isle maps so it no longer has Korean text.
* French: Fixed the House Sale UI button so the text aligns properly.

This update will be available for download via Glyph during announced EU and NA game update server downtime windows. Please visit our Server Status forum (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?62-Server-Status) for details.

Looking to try out the new content early? The Public Test Server has been updated with this latest patch and is available now (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/12/12/announcing-the-archeage-public-test-server).

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/12/12/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-16/)

scarlett
12-12-2014, 07:11 PM
Awesome! Looking forward to it

primuspilus
12-12-2014, 07:19 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/10/AA_ENV_Crafting_02_952x414.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/12/12/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-16/)

Adventurers,

ArcheAge is updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.16 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?140980)! The patch notes can be found below.

This update will be available for download via Glyph during announced EU and NA game update server downtime windows. Please visit our Server Status forum (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?62-Server-Status) for details.

Looking to try out the new content early? The Public Test Server has been updated with this latest patch and is available now (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/12/12/announcing-the-archeage-public-test-server).

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/12/12/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-16/)

Any word on the Flower exploit?

Scapes
12-12-2014, 07:27 PM
Any word on the Flower exploit?

An update on this from earlier this week, the fix will be in the next build from XLGAMES.

Raxor
12-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Scapes final question before you log off: DO YOU LIKE EGG NOG?

fwoop
12-12-2014, 07:32 PM
still no fix on the mirage donkey?

xxxx
12-12-2014, 07:33 PM
is the mirage lilyut horse same as mirage donkey? what bout the donkey is it fixed?
i heard it's only faster when it runs backwards or sidewards, any confirmation with this scapes? lots of people are worried bout getting that mirage donkey for that reason.

Scapes
12-12-2014, 07:35 PM
still no fix on the mirage donkey?

Not yet, just the Mirage Lilyut Horse. The Mirage Donkey hit the Marketplace a bit later than the horse and has also been reported to XLGAMES for being in need of a fix.

Raxor
12-12-2014, 07:35 PM
and do you like egg nog?

Scapes
12-12-2014, 07:36 PM
i heard it's only faster when it runs backwards or sidewards, any confirmation with this scapes? lots of people are worried bout getting that mirage donkey for that reason.

The Mirage Donkey currently runs at an identical speed in all directions which isn't intended. That said, it's safe to purchase from the Marketplace.

Kobe
12-12-2014, 07:41 PM
Will there be snow in some of the zones?

Scapes
12-12-2014, 07:44 PM
Will there be snow in some of the zones?

While it doesn't snow throughout the winter months in Erenor, some Nuian and Harani meteorologists agree there's a chance of it.

xxxx
12-12-2014, 07:59 PM
The Mirage Donkey currently runs at an identical speed in all directions which isn't intended. That said, it's safe to purchase from the Marketplace.

thank you for the response and clarification scapes. With all these changes/updates on the nxt server down, any hint or clue about
having new costumes/items/stuffs in the marketplace for this upcoming holiday/christmas? so that people can prepare.

Forestcrow
12-12-2014, 08:08 PM
When will we have this update?

ps- In alpha, we didn't have underwater dungeon which is referring DAHUTA'S FATE: The Sea of Drowned Love.
Will we have it for sure? not just weekend dungeon?

Poofighter
12-12-2014, 08:14 PM
Will there be performance improvement in this patch or in next? I've read the changelogs in the korea version patch 1.7 about performance improvements.

Kerpal
12-12-2014, 08:21 PM
What about Fishing FPS Bug and the Sieges that nobody can take?

Amused Observer
12-12-2014, 08:35 PM
In my view, the most important update is the 5 second interval between placement of houses. No click is click spamming a viable strategy to claim a demo house. It'll be interesting to see how players & land hackers adapt to this change now.

Miller Ollo
12-12-2014, 08:39 PM
when is the krakken glider getting fixed? put back to normal?

Rickthorian
12-12-2014, 08:49 PM
Will the jewelry associated with Dragon Bone Chips be craftable?

Enzeru
12-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Is the red paint job for the hauler going to be in this patch too? <.< So we can be Christmas-y farmers?

Bravix
12-12-2014, 08:55 PM
That housing fix is desperately needed. Should have been done LONG ago. Will be happy to have it, but a bit late now. The spammers already have all the property.

Make it so that you can't place a new plot if you currently have an unfinished construction.

donalduck
12-12-2014, 08:59 PM
Could you elaborate on further marketplace changes?

For example, will the Racing Kits be staying?

Corrado
12-12-2014, 09:02 PM
An update on this from earlier this week, the fix will be in the next build from XLGAMES.

Regarding the flower exploit, does this mean the fix won't be in this patch but instead in the next patch that XL Games publishes? If so, when can we expect that patch?

CougarX63
12-12-2014, 09:31 PM

So that won't be at least until AFTER Christmas/New Year, when you update to remove all the Christmas 'events'... so more than likely another month for the griefers to continue abusing other players! Fantastic:X

Angelight85
12-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Screenshot the offenders and submit it to Trion with server and names. I have seen people have there accounts banned from using the exploit.

NotAnAdmin
12-12-2014, 09:41 PM
Mirage donkey:

1. walking in all directions same speed, so forward backward and strafing (TBH other donkeys do not strafe, when left/right movement is pressed, they actually turn to that side and go forward in this direction, mirage donkey strafes, but movement speed is same as with normal donkey who insted goes heads up normal speed when side movement is used)

2. when carrying the trade pack, mirage donkeys forward movement is bad, it is actually too slow, it is slower than quest donkey (this needs to be speeded up)

-- so backwards the mirage donkey too fast, forward with trade pack he is too slow, and he strafes instead of turning and walking eads up in side direction like normal donkey (hmm maybe normal donkey should also strafe instead like other mounts, so maybe normal donkey is also bugged in this aspect - has no strafing)

Angelight85
12-12-2014, 09:58 PM
With the PTS going live I hope Scapes and Trion will be open and free with any and all information that comes from it and what you plan on doing to fix issues, or if you are going to take on board any suggestions from us that will help improve the gameplay of this game that most of us are actually really enjoying those of us who have stayed anyway. We do not want to see this game go into oblivion. Which if things keep up the way they're going and we don't get the return feedback from Trion about our feedback and I don't mean the usual lip service feedback of "thanks for the feedback we will look into your suggestions and then completely ignore you". We want proper two way communication with action actually taken on our suggestions, do that and this game will go from strength to strength.

VelvetX
12-12-2014, 10:27 PM
never really posted on these forum's before correct me if im wrong but wasn't level 55 supposed to be added way before dahuta or the red dragon simply because of the lack of damage and other skills anyone can get to do those boss runs barely anyone can do serpentis as is anyhow so i don't quite see a point to adding those without including level 55 as well just a formal question and from what i heard level 55 was kept out to extend the content to make it last longer which only seem's to have driven allot of the community off from this game.

Copyright
12-12-2014, 10:29 PM
never really posted on these forum's before correct me if im wrong but wasn't level 55 supposed to be added way before dahuta or the red dragon simply because of the lack of damage and other skills anyone can get to do those boss runs barely anyone can do serpentis as is anyhow so i don't quite see a point to adding those without including level 55 as well just a formal question and from what i heard level 55 was kept out to extend the content to make it last longer which only seem's to have driven allot of the community off from this game.

^ Yes.

Red Dragon is going to be hilarious to watch.

Fillyfooler
12-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Please, stop adding new things until the old things are fixed. We aren't James Woods in a Family Guy episode blindly following a trail of candy, so stop treating us like we are. Fix the broken crap before piling more crap on top of it to distract people from the existing problems. No amount of air freshener is going to cover up the pile of dog poop sitting on the rug for everyone to see.

bizoiador
12-12-2014, 10:41 PM
@Scapes: which drops can we expect from Red Dragon?

Serpine
12-12-2014, 11:08 PM
* Property placement now has a five-second delay between attempts in order to disrupt rapid spam-placement attempt tools. Please adjust your strategy for property grabs accordingly!
While good in some cases (it could definitely hamper high ping and mouse auto-fire users) this design sounds like it could also increase the likelihood somebody can come and steal your plot while you are shifting/rotating/consolidating it (as has happened to my wife and others I know). I could see it even increasing the effectiveness of bot based grabbing since they might be able to time / detect the spot being truly open while unaided players will now have to always judge the prior plot vanishing by eye before they dare click the mouse.

Basically this seems vaguely better but it still needs more work and there definitely needs to be safer methods for making adjustments to property you own.

HandOfJustice
12-12-2014, 11:17 PM
let it update and now it crashes and wont repair or start, app already running error.. WTH???

Seriously, if your autopatcher wont even work right...

Miller Ollo
12-12-2014, 11:38 PM

the mirage donkey is fine, if you guys are going to "fix" it, i want my 300 loyalty tokens back, i would not of bought it if it is the same as a regular donkey

all of these normalizations are ruining the game, please stop it, the mount , glider, and now donkey normalizations/fixes make no sense and are causing people to quit the game , all the hard work for the best items and then nerf after nerf. keep it inline with the korea version, why is all this "xl needs to fix" but in Korea its normal and fine? i think its just trion trying to get people to spend money in the cash shop......

Angel
12-13-2014, 12:01 AM
let it update and now it crashes and wont repair or start, app already running error.. WTH???

Seriously, if your autopatcher wont even work right...

Try download new Glyph and repair it. It work fine

GomiChan
12-13-2014, 12:19 AM
The Wrapped Santiago's Fishing Rod is now a tradable item.

and in the name of all handicrafters that still were able to make any money with crafting fishing rods, I'd like to say: ♥♥♥♥ you

For those who don't know, handicraft is giganting RNG money sink. Only thing that made any kind of return were fishing rods. And now they kill it by making a cash shop item that has stats comparable to archeum rod (requiring 40k proficiency) tradeable.
Oh did I mention you don't need ANY proficency to use it? and that it lasts 60 days?

That's how you kill economy and craft people. Congratulations Trion/XL Games.

VelvetX
12-13-2014, 12:48 AM
I just don't get why a gaming company would ruin its reputation by changing things to a game that people clearly do not want changed and especially if they weren't game-breaking problems it just drives people away from it. Most people only play the na/eu AA because its in english otherwise a majority of them would go to the Korean servers. And i really don't agree with the normalization of gliders and wardrobe costumes they were by no means unbalanced it's just a matter of attempting to cater to some people that don't have them. This game already favors people that spend allot of money on it so i don't see why make those people mad by screwing up a majority of the things they play this game for. Anyways that's just my personal opinion probably allot of people feel the same way but who know's.

junweizhu
12-13-2014, 01:01 AM
Please, stop adding new things until the old things are fixed. We aren't James Woods in a Family Guy episode blindly following a trail of candy, so stop treating us like we are. Fix the broken crap before piling more crap on top of it to distract people from the existing problems. No amount of air freshener is going to cover up the pile of dog poop sitting on the rug for everyone to see.

So you want to wait for another few months without any updates before everything's fixed?

talizzar
12-13-2014, 01:03 AM
and in the name of all handicrafters that still were able to make any money with crafting fishing rods, I'd like to say: ♥♥♥♥ you

For those who don't know, handicraft is giganting RNG money sink. Only thing that made any kind of return were fishing rods. And now they kill it by making a cash shop item that has stats comparable to archeum rod (requiring 40k proficiency) tradeable.
Oh did I mention you don't need ANY proficency to use it? and that it lasts 60 days?

The Archeum rod is much much better than the Santiago. The sky is not falling.

Amasis
12-13-2014, 01:20 AM
Get ready for some stealth nerfs =)

Fillyfooler
12-13-2014, 01:20 AM
So you want to wait for another few months without any updates before everything's fixed?

Yes, I would. If something is broken, you don't slap stickers over the broken pieces and throw it back on the shelves like new, you fix what is wrong with it. Once the foundation is fixed, THEN add on to it, otherwise the new additions will be negatively impacted in the exact same ways that the already existing game is.

We want a working game that isn't riddled with bots and exploits taking all the fun out of it a whole lot more than we want some costumes and content that's tuned for a higher level cap. What is the point of even having new things added when there is as much chance of getting through it as there is of getting through to Caernord with a hauler full of packs on a friday night when you have three different troll guilds blocking every path in at least 50m deep every couple hundred meters?

Fix what's broken first, then go from there.

Oh and don't forget, when you refuse to pay those trolls blocking every single path in, they will just flower exploit you off your hauler (or ship's wheel, if you tried getting through the blockades in the water), drive it off, destroy it, and take your packs.

DeadlyDeath
12-13-2014, 01:26 AM
* teleport book entries for houses that have been destroyed or had their owner changed since the location was recorded will no longer be a possible destination for teleportation.

seriously? You fixing this instead of greater issues? Fuuuuu q_q

Amasis
12-13-2014, 01:26 AM
So this isn't happening.

http://i.imgur.com/W7TSQCH.jpghttp://

sSaSs
12-13-2014, 01:39 AM
Hmm, why implementing the red dragon instead of the obsidian weapon ?

frankly speaking, your patch doesn't make any sense.

you put level 55 content when we don't have the level 55 and the content that is accessible you delay it, ask XL-game why does they want to let their game sink and die ?

I would not say that's a bad update but it's not what the game need again ....

this update has confirmed what I thought, they don't know the state of their game, whether Trion doesn't give them the right feedback or they just ignore it and let the game to die.

Charm7
12-13-2014, 02:01 AM

IDK if they are saying it will be a cash shop item or if it will just be an item you can trade once it has been luckily gotten from some sort of goody chest.

Vaxicon
12-13-2014, 03:52 AM
I would humbly suggest to you the following Trion and XL in the coming months...

A: Server side loot roll for all who click to place, within 3 second window on demoed property, plus cooldown currently planned...
B: Take collision mechanics away from farm carts, haulers, and other land vehicles, ends grief blocking of trade routes.
C: No Labor cost to report suspected players, instead institute other deterrents to overuse of report feature like 30 min cooldown, progressively increasing duration cooldowns, or penalties imposed for misuse (supposedly already are? lol) then people might actually use it.
D: Improve server latency by auto logging out f2p players that are afk for 10 minutes (also would be incentive to become patron and u like money right?)
E: Build time limit on owned properties, you place a building you have X number of days to complete construction and prevents placing ownership on any other land until construction is complete on all other properties.
F: Make owners mark on vehicles the default, and the button toggles it off.... rather than on... we all just mash it all the time anyway, your server hardware would thank you im sure.
G: Allow for readjustment, replacement of fully constructed buildings on personally owned land without having to demo or risk someone stealing it with a timer of course.

These are just some suggestions and other members of the game community I am sure have many as well.... LISTEN TO US! WITHOUT US YOU ARE NON EXISTANT... WE LOVE THE GAME... HELP US KEEP IT AND MAKE IT GREAT...

Vaxicon
12-13-2014, 04:04 AM
And I feel I should clarify B: Only make it so pack hauling land vehicles dont collide with each other :P GL Trion, I really hope that you listen to all the feedback this community has, take it into account, and at least show effort and communication in implementing what can be done reasonably based on all suggestions. For what can't tell us that it cannot, and why.. Of course you cannot address every single suggestion in this manner but you could roll out patch notes and say, fixes not included in this patch were not feasible at this time for reasons X.. To highlight your dedication to us the community that makes you possible you could even have a section in patch notes, Community Inspired Changes or something as such.

Peonni
12-13-2014, 04:40 AM
I would humbly suggest to you the following Trion and XL in the coming months...

A: Server side loot roll for all who click to place, within 3 second window on demoed property, plus cooldown currently planned...
B: Take collision mechanics away from farm carts, haulers, and other land vehicles, ends grief blocking of trade routes.
C: No Labor cost to report suspected players, instead institute other deterrents to overuse of report feature like 30 min cooldown, progressively increasing duration cooldowns, or penalties imposed for misuse (supposedly already are? lol) then people might actually use it.
D: Improve server latency by auto logging out f2p players that are afk for 10 minutes (also would be incentive to become patron and u like money right?)
E: Build time limit on owned properties, you place a building you have X number of days to complete construction and prevents placing ownership on any other land until construction is complete on all other properties.
F: Make owners mark on vehicles the default, and the button toggles it off.... rather than on... we all just mash it all the time anyway, your server hardware would thank you im sure.
G: Allow for readjustment, replacement of fully constructed buildings on personally owned land without having to demo or risk someone stealing it with a timer of course.

These are just some suggestions and other members of the game community I am sure have many as well.... LISTEN TO US! WITHOUT US YOU ARE NON EXISTANT... WE LOVE THE GAME... HELP US KEEP IT AND MAKE IT GREAT...

There are many out there that would have patron status if it were possible, They simply cannot afford to pay for patron. Some are on limited incomes, but try to do their best to keep up with everyone. I have heard that it is possible to earn patron status, but it takes alot of work to acheive this, which I think many wouldn't mind doing this to get the status. Myself , I'm going to eventually bite the bullet and pay for it. And Vaxicon, the log out time already sucks lol cutting down on some of the particle effects might be a place to start. For instace the steam emmisions from the carts cause quite a bit of lag for some players.

Dudeh
12-13-2014, 04:41 AM
How about putting a fish stand on the pirate Island. Both the koreans and russians have it so clearly it makes no sense not to have it in our version

Yil
12-13-2014, 04:54 AM

Last I heard you guys said there are no land hackers. :p

wing2nutts
12-13-2014, 05:09 AM
There needs to be a delay on ship despawns equivalent to its value (size), Ie.. 5 secs for a clipper, 10 secs for a fishing boat, 15 secs for a TS, 20-30 for a Galleon.

Rarm
12-13-2014, 06:06 AM
None of this patch is worth my time.
The drake with the players escape to other game due your incompetence is a total waste of pixel.
Have my kart exploited with snow, is not an improvement.
All crap expected only from the Abuser/exploiters that did money from Illegal gain/housing Botting/ohter several bug.
IS it Possible to KNOW the estimated time of REAL PATCH (AKA fix the firtatous Flower) will be applied? (1week? 1 month? never?)
and HOW we get refund after BAN the EXPLOITERS (i'ts the minimum we expect) of what is illegal lost by your lack of professionality?
Don't do the Snow Puppet. Give us a Respond.
Thanks.

Offski
12-13-2014, 07:22 AM
Will the dragonslayer's workbench come out with this patch?

Manaqua
12-13-2014, 09:39 AM
after reading an obviously great announcement, i only miss one vital piece of information ... WHEN is this going to take place cause look at the server status page does not cut it when you announce such a big update, it mostlikely mean the servers will be down for an extended time and it surely would be good to know when that happens way in advance instead of 5 min before server down .....

and with "way in advance" we mean a couple of days at least ..

NotAnAdmin
12-13-2014, 09:51 AM
I have heard that it is possible to earn patron status, but it takes alot of work to acheive this.

Just 1 traderun (depending on the route and packet) can net you up to 15g profit per pack.
Deliver just 17 good trade packs, and you can buy an APEX already.

It doesn't even matter if you don't own hauler or tradeship (if you do, you can earn this gold ultra fast), but even if you only own a donkey and a clipper, you can still deliver packs 1 by 1.
17 runs isn't such a big deal to earn your APEX.
34 packs and you have patron for a month.

That rounds up as only 1 oceanic tradepack delivery per day to maintain your patron status.
2 tradepack delivery par day if you do less rewarding (inland) trade route.

You do not need to own farms, just buy mats off AH, usualy it costs you 2.5g to craft the pack, and sea traade routes net you up to 17g income per pack, for normal non aged packs.

Inland routes net you up to 10g per pack. You need 500g for months patron, so do your own math. :)

It's 1-3 tradepack delivery per day depending where you are trading.

Nefar
12-13-2014, 11:05 AM
I wonder how many exploits this patch will introduce.

Zimira
12-13-2014, 11:35 AM
While good in some cases (it could definitely hamper high ping and mouse auto-fire users) this design sounds like it could also increase the likelihood somebody can come and steal your plot while you are shifting/rotating/consolidating it (as has happened to my wife and others I know). I could see it even increasing the effectiveness of bot based grabbing since they might be able to time / detect the spot being truly open while unaided players will now have to always judge the prior plot vanishing by eye before they dare click the mouse.

Basically this seems vaguely better but it still needs more work and there definitely needs to be safer methods for making adjustments to property you own.
Your post sums up my feelings and fears about the 5s block pretty well. It will do well against the auto clicking mouses, but will do very little against true land hackers that either will run their click on a timer after destruction or an automated detection of a clear plot. This is assuming the 5s block is implemented server side, but considering how much is done locally on AA it wouldn't surprise me if it is client side and the hackers can bypass it by packet injections.

And while the auto clickers will have to time when they start they still have big advantage since the confirm(build) window still has to be clicked as fast as possible.

Adding that re-orientating/replacing your own buildings will be even more precarious I am not even sure this is an over all improvement for regular users.

I guess Trion went to XL and asked for better solution to property placement and the answer they got was "we can put in a timer, every other solution will take to much effort to implement and won't happen". Can also seeing Trion accepting a timer, since it at least makes it look like they are trying to improve it, even if it in the end does very little for most users.

As for removing patron time from in game, you should at least add a patron timer to the Glyph client instead then. The big bonus is that is something you code yourself and should be able to do timely.

scarlett
12-13-2014, 11:52 AM
Agree with Serpine about a method to safely adjust your own owned properity.

I bought a 16x16 cottage with the intention of placing my large farm on the spot. However, I'm not feeling too keen on risking the entire plot and investment on the demo / replace mechanic

BumBle
12-13-2014, 12:06 PM
Any word, on when this patch might be applied ? Its wonderful, cant wait Oo

ramius86
12-13-2014, 12:45 PM
So... House demolish at 19:30... All ppl around.. Now win the lowest ping and bots ( bots can also have a bad ping and loose, happened many times )
Now what we will have? Demolish at 19:30.. all ppl around.... at 19:30:34 ( example ) the house will burn and vanish... and at 19:30:34 and 0,00001ms the bot will know that he have to click exactly NOW.

This change was made to avoid players to click and let bot win every land? Good. Tought was made for avoid bots... I was wrong.

Sidious
12-13-2014, 01:07 PM
Karkasse Trade Packs?

Please!?

IceMage
12-13-2014, 01:24 PM
GENERAL

This basically just means that you've entirely sealed the fate of anyone legitimately attempting to grab land, and handed these plots to the land hackers on a silver platter. If you don't understand what I mean, then think it through clearly.

Land hackers already ignore client-side limitations such as land placement cooldowns, since those requests to place land aren't sent to the server until the land is actually available. The radius idea was a good thing, but this is just plain dumb. They already know (to the millisecond) when the house will go down, and become available for placement EVEN IF you put a server-side check in. GG trion, hackers winning the day again.

Trubbles
12-13-2014, 01:36 PM
@Scapes

Can you guys PLEASE do something about the land hackers/exploiters before the game tanks? The "fix" can't be something a script program can improve on to create unfair advantage. It HAS to be something server-side like a random assigned code given to all bidder's within a certain time frame... essentially a random lottery for who will get the demo. Your proposed FIX is just an invitation for a new & improved bot script/macro.

Trubbles
12-13-2014, 01:44 PM
This basically just means that you've entirely sealed the fate of anyone legitimately attempting to grab land, and handed these plots to the land hackers on a silver platter. If you don't understand what I mean, then think it through clearly.

Land hackers already ignore client-side limitations such as land placement cooldowns, since those requests to place land aren't sent to the server until the land is actually available. The radius idea was a good thing, but this is just plain dumb. They already know (to the millisecond) when the house will go down, and become available for placement EVEN IF you put a server-side check in. GG trion, hackers winning the day again.The only thing that's clear is Trion as a company doesn't have the first clue about their game... nor the abuses that are infesting it. Even their "solution" is just another way for the cheaters to bypass the legit players and continue the economic and property domination of the game.

Another thing... actual GM presence to WATCH when demo's are occurring... or at least frequently flagged suspected land-hackers.... and INTERVENE to create a FAIR PROCESS.... would be something... well, we can only dream of happening. Shame since... it's the norm in games like EQ/EQ2/WOW/GW2/SWTOR... etc. where there are PAID subscribers accustomed to a certain level of moderation in a game... and not the playerbase gouging created by exploiters and cheaters allowed to dominate for the entire period the game has been live... not to mention, who get to KEEP their ill-gotten gains AND multiple, vast property holdings... while the poorer legits scrouge Auroria for demo's the exploiter's aren't interested in... and the foolish players PAY the exploiters just to get a good piece of land.

What kind of fix is it when... for one thing, the Archeage Real Estate Billionaires already have the domination? Investigate! Ban Them! And FREE up the massive amount of properties they have stolen from the paying playerbase, please.

Aias76
12-13-2014, 01:46 PM
@Scapes

Can you guys PLEASE do something about the land hackers/exploiters before the game tanks? The "fix" can't be something a script program can improve on to create unfair advantage. It HAS to be something server-side like a random assigned code given to all bidder's within a certain time frame... essentially a random lottery for who will get the demo. Your proposed FIX is just an invitation for a new & improved bot script/macro.

15 second window to click, then server lottery between those that clicked then the winner takes the house, PLUS an easy way to safely demolish tour own house. Simple solution.

Sidious
12-13-2014, 02:24 PM
Its not hard to get 500g and buy a farm. I can't even give away land in my guild sometimes. We sell in guild for 250 and out of guild for 500 for 16x16 plots.

Or get 5 friends, go to a PvP zone missed taxes demo and kill everyone for the plot

IceMage
12-13-2014, 07:15 PM
Its not hard to get 500g and buy a farm. I can't even give away land in my guild sometimes. We sell in guild for 250 and out of guild for 500 for 16x16 plots.

Or get 5 friends, go to a PvP zone missed taxes demo and kill everyone for the plot

Certain places are far more valuable than others, and land in strategic areas still hold quite a bit of value. These are the kind of places bots show up. It's possible to beat them under the old system by remapping the scroll wheel to click, and having a good ping, but the new system pretty much guarantees that only the cheaters will receive land.

I'm not saying that the old system works well, I'm just saying that the new (proposed) system is leaps and bounds worse for legitimate players. I've been able to show a few other players my method down to the letter, and they've had success (I think I rolled around 3-5% success rate against bots) which is at least something. With this system, I wouldn't even bother, the only way to win would literally be to cheat, requiring both fully automated macros and deep packet inspection (both against the ToS).

Soronir
12-13-2014, 10:10 PM
This update will be available for download via Glyph during announced EU and NA game update server downtime windows. Please visit our Server Status forum for details.

There's still no details. This page was never updated. When is this update coming?

Skandy
12-14-2014, 12:22 AM
There's still no details. This page was never updated. When is this update coming?

Scapes there doesn't appear to be an actual time/date. Can you provide this for us?

Thanks.

Draxoth
12-14-2014, 03:32 AM
Items:
-Fixed Illustrious Lake Set 7/7 bonus. Now providing real percentage of you current magic attack instead of flat magic attack.

THX BYE

http://i.imgur.com/fdC1AeH.jpg

Momochi
12-14-2014, 10:43 AM
our server there are football pitch sizes of free land in auoria and even land in safe zones has started popping up for free - i got 2 in north 2 crowns today. our server must have one of the lower populations but im pretty sure they are all heading that way.

Soronir
12-14-2014, 12:44 PM
Items:
-Fixed Illustrious Lake Set 7/7 bonus. Now providing real percentage of you current magic attack instead of flat magic attack.

THX BYE

Is it just Illustrious or is all Lake Plate bugged?

Yuari
12-14-2014, 01:12 PM
"* Teleport Book entries for houses that have been destroyed or had their owner changed since the location was recorded will no longer be a possible destination for teleportation."

Nooooo...

AmmokK
12-14-2014, 01:42 PM
Sounds good. Seems you learned from last event, which makes me happy.
I´m pretty sure if you, Trion, would be developer as well, you would´ve changed some stuff a while ago. Too bad it takes so long for XL to fix things...

Anyway: looking forward to the event. Cya ingame!

Tzak
12-15-2014, 02:05 AM
Sérieusement les gens nous sommes à dix jours de noêl qui reste l'un des evenements les plus attendu dans le monde et on a rien en jeu, aucune décoration, aucun évènement, rien en boutique. Alors oui votre manque de proffétionalisme est déjà clairement reconnu mais à ce point la ca devient risible vous ne passez plus pour des incapables mais plutot pour des enfants qui ont juste voulu réaliser un projet... Le jeu est bien mais l'equipe le rend lassant, beaucoup trop....

ieJkee
12-15-2014, 05:36 AM
nice update.
looks like you throw us a bone and we waiting for it.

phaken scared what means your EARLY 2015 55LVL UPDATE. February? March?

you doing well trino, go on

Draxoth
12-15-2014, 07:14 AM
Is it just Illustrious or is all Lake Plate bugged?

I believe plates gives flat magic attack too. And its not only illustrious but all Lake sets :C

ENSLAVER
12-15-2014, 07:28 AM
Wow, 4.16 is way ahead of KR and RU

Oh wait, 1.2 - 4.16

Just translate 1.7/1.8 and implement it without changes.

romancing
12-15-2014, 10:32 AM
How about putting a fish stand on the pirate Island. Both the koreans and russians have it so clearly it makes no sense not to have it in our version

There, and in Auroria castles as well!

DarkKnight
12-15-2014, 11:19 AM
Yes, I would. If something is broken, you don't slap stickers over the broken pieces and throw it back on the shelves like new, you fix what is wrong with it. Once the foundation is fixed, THEN add on to it, otherwise the new additions will be negatively impacted in the exact same ways that the already existing game is.

We want a working game that isn't riddled with bots and exploits taking all the fun out of it a whole lot more than we want some costumes and content that's tuned for a higher level cap. What is the point of even having new things added when there is as much chance of getting through it as there is of getting through to Caernord with a hauler full of packs on a friday night when you have three different troll guilds blocking every path in at least 50m deep every couple hundred meters?

Fix what's broken first, then go from there.

Oh and don't forget, when you refuse to pay those trolls blocking every single path in, they will just flower exploit you off your hauler (or ship's wheel, if you tried getting through the blockades in the water), drive it off, destroy it, and take your packs.

Very messed up Trion!

Zuleica
12-15-2014, 04:07 PM
Where is the patch note about the flower exploit fix?

You know, the one Scapes and BrandGuru have been telling us will be fixed in the NEXT patch?

Where do the patch notes say it's fixed?

Badvok
12-15-2014, 06:10 PM
Where is the patch note about the flower exploit fix?

You know, the one Scapes and BrandGuru have been telling us will be fixed in the NEXT patch?

Where do the patch notes say it's fixed?

He said earlier in the thread (on the first page) that it will be in the next build from XL Games... i guess you didnt read anything past the first post?

IDK if they are saying it will be a cash shop item or if it will just be an item you can trade once it has been luckily gotten from some sort of goody chest.

Santiago Rod has been ingame from day one (i was lucky enough to get a couple) =) Its from a shiny box and was rather beneficial at a lower level for catching the big fishies :)

That being said, since my fishing was above 50k i've been using archeum rods anyway as they are better imo

plink
12-16-2014, 03:30 AM

These are the types of suggestions that drive people from the game. If owners mark is permanent, why have a pirate faction?

VelvetX
12-16-2014, 05:54 AM
These are the types of suggestions that drive people from the game. If owners mark is permanent, why have a pirate faction?

not that i agree with everything he said but most pirates destroy any vehicle/boat/ship/ect and just take whatever was on it anyways i don't see it making that much of a difference to them and realistically that argument only pertains to sea based things not land i don't know any pirates that purposely go to land to steal stuff from people not saying there aren't any but meh

Kaosfury
12-16-2014, 06:32 AM
Still no talk about when the christmas stuff?

Pffffft

barney2525
12-16-2014, 07:18 AM

Because I want to be able to FIGHT the green guy who takes it for a joy ride and demolishes it.

barney2525
12-16-2014, 07:21 AM
Because I want to be able to FIGHT the green guy who takes it for a joy ride and demolishes it.

That didnt exactly clarify my position. If I am Not Allowed to fight the green guy, then I want the mark to be permanent... :)

rawfox
12-16-2014, 10:12 AM
I have so many questions starting with "When.." ...

Nintemagic
12-16-2014, 10:30 AM
When are your removing the Freedich island houses?

Xavier Exile
12-16-2014, 10:36 AM
SO are we ever going to be able to Live on Diamond Shores ? Lots of land and quest lines to finish that take you to there plus i know a lot of us want to be able to play in the Library yet i myself have not seen any real talk about it. If nothing else can you please give us a date and at least 2 weeks to prep for release date please !!

Also i have to agree ....on the placing property idea....If you have any property in construction status you should not be aloud to drop another property till its built this would give more actual gamers to be able to own land and really slow down the land spammers. Also i think reguardless of cost of property it should only take one land cert to sell it. Not 1 for every 100 gold this would also put a stop to scammers.

Thanks

Volturi
12-16-2014, 10:59 AM
Still no talk about when the christmas stuff?

Pffffft

Its already the 16th of december....
So, maybe they gonna start the xmas event on easter, who knows....

Lumpywaffle
12-16-2014, 12:13 PM

I would be fine with that change with one suggestion: make it the permanent state unless the owner dies. If the owner is dead or far enough away from vehicle, owner mark disappears immediately. Would make it so much better.

Lumpywaffle
12-16-2014, 12:15 PM
I like the christmas junk they're going to implement. sounds like much fun.

However,

When the hell is this going to happen? I mean, come on. it's only 9 days to christmas. I want to do christmas ♥♥♥♥ before, not after the damn holiday.

Careby
12-16-2014, 01:08 PM
On the first day of Christmas, Trion gave to me: Nothing.
On the second day of Christmas, Trion gave to me: Nothing.
On the third day of Christmas, Trion gave to me: Nothing.

But hope springs eternal, so I have not given up.

Malicent
12-16-2014, 01:54 PM

Are you serious? Did you even read the patch notes or were you sitting on the toilet thinking up what you could ♥♥♥♥♥ about today? I mean seriously? I get pissed as anyone and I "don't" defend Trion, but there ARE fixes in this patch. Some of which people have been waiting for for some time. So do us a favor, find something legitimate to ♥♥♥♥♥ about and quit being such an assclown.

Tyconis
12-16-2014, 02:51 PM
The Wrapped Santiago's Fishing Rod is now a tradable item.

Ooooooooooo.

Selling mine for 3k gold.

Sidious
12-16-2014, 02:59 PM
So WHEN is this patch coming? Any word if we are getting Karkasse trade packs? If anyone can answer either, pls pm me. I'll never be able to find any responses yo my questions in this thread.
Much appreciated,
Sidious, GM of Northern Lights

Zreks
12-16-2014, 11:17 PM
Last I heard you guys said there are no land hackers. :p

macros arent hacks bro

Tiganita
12-17-2014, 01:31 AM
Do we know if a sport fish stand will be added on growlgate island it realy needs it :)

Keoshi
12-17-2014, 01:49 AM
Mirage donkey:

1. walking in all directions same speed, so forward backward and strafing (TBH other donkeys do not strafe, when left/right movement is pressed, they actually turn to that side and go forward in this direction, mirage donkey strafes, but movement speed is same as with normal donkey who insted goes heads up normal speed when side movement is used)

2. when carrying the trade pack, mirage donkeys forward movement is bad, it is actually too slow, it is slower than quest donkey (this needs to be speeded up)

-- so backwards the mirage donkey too fast, forward with trade pack he is too slow, and he strafes instead of turning and walking eads up in side direction like normal donkey (hmm maybe normal donkey should also strafe instead like other mounts, so maybe normal donkey is also bugged in this aspect - has no strafing)

2) That is false info, Mirage Donkey runs fast as hell while moving forward with a tradepack, we're talking about more then double of the speed of a regular donkey.

It's as Scapes said, he moves at the same speed in any direction, and that speed is quite high...can't compare with the carrot dash, but it seems to be as fast as a regular mount when feed with the carrot.

xantuz
12-17-2014, 04:10 AM
Increased the re-use time on Old Jars to 60 seconds.

Why are you doing this? There are plenty of Old Jars placed near together, so this change means I have to wait for the 60secs re-use timer to be able to farm them. Is this to prevent botting? Never saw a bot on my server farming those jars. You do not make insane gold by farming those jars, it is time consuming without the re-use timer and with those timer it gets even more time consuming.

I would really like to know the reason for this, because this change seems not logical to me.

Murdaa
12-17-2014, 06:21 AM
I couldn't care less, Implement something so I dont run around for hours killing in hellswamp FOR NO REASON.

I'm tired of pushing war in zones and patches screwing me, it's getting really old.

Incase this goes over your head, save the god damn state of tension, so it doesn't get reset every damn time the server fails or gets patched.

:mad::mad::mad:

Dalix
12-17-2014, 07:36 AM
Great a dungeon accessible only on weekends for small group and you need to buy the fu&* key to get in. That is what EVERYONE has been asking for since launch. You go XLGAMES and Trino! Keep listening to your "fans", you are on the right track!

http://i.imgur.com/5zKXz.gif

sanjose420
12-17-2014, 09:04 AM
I love content updates....

Scapes
12-17-2014, 09:09 AM
With the PTS going live I hope Scapes and Trion will be open and free with any and all information that comes from it and what you plan on doing to fix issues, or if you are going to take on board any suggestions from us that will help improve the gameplay of this game that most of us are actually really enjoying those of us who have stayed anyway.

The feedback on the PTS forums is being reviewed not only by our ArcheAge Team but also by XLGAMES. They're paying particular attention to the Directed Feedback threads.

StoneTyger
12-17-2014, 09:58 AM
I don't think they are a bad idea, just used badly, you can use the flower thing to REMOVE tracktors from the blockaids instead of using em to steal carts, but hey whine away kiddies. You might turn this game into a disney furry boring ...............................

aharon
12-17-2014, 10:10 AM
The feedback on the PTS forums is being reviewed not only by our ArcheAge Team but also by XLGAMES. They're paying particular attention to the Directed Feedback threads.

hi!, scapes can you please take a look to this thread ? thank you in advance.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?142401-Labor-regen-scapes

Nochi
12-17-2014, 10:46 AM
@ Scapes

So i cant play my EU account until l EU updates??? what about lost Loyalty points?

Nochi
12-17-2014, 11:18 AM
i said bump "Bump"

Wellybeens
12-17-2014, 11:23 AM

Sorry Scapes, hate to badger you on this but I don't quite understand your answer. Are you saying.... your update from earlier this week said the fix will be in the next build from XLGAMES .... meaning, not this build, but the NEXT build?

Wellybeens
12-17-2014, 11:40 AM
None of this patch is worth my time.
The drake with the players escape to other game due your incompetence is a total waste of pixel.
Have my kart exploited with snow, is not an improvement.
All crap expected only from the Abuser/exploiters that did money from Illegal gain/housing Botting/ohter several bug.
IS it Possible to KNOW the estimated time of REAL PATCH (AKA fix the firtatous Flower) will be applied? (1week? 1 month? never?)
and HOW we get refund after BAN the EXPLOITERS (i'ts the minimum we expect) of what is illegal lost by your lack of professionality?
Don't do the Snow Puppet. Give us a Respond.
Thanks.

Say what ??

Kaosfury
12-17-2014, 11:42 AM
@ Scapes

So i cant play my EU account until l EU updates??? what about lost Loyalty points?

Lol, really? Not that important in my opinion,

Scapes pops in here for a second.....and that was your question.....

Thats like meeting your creater and given 1 question....and askin, wheres the bathroom

Zyklon
12-17-2014, 11:42 AM
I have updated in NA servers and now cant play in EU servers, asks me to reinstall.

Nochi
12-17-2014, 11:58 AM
Lol, really? Not that important in my opinion,

Scapes pops in here for a second.....and that was your question.....

Thats like meeting your creater and given 1 question....and askin, wheres the bathroom

What? who compares a Community Manager to a creator???

Warlockk
12-17-2014, 11:59 AM
I have updated in NA servers and now cant play in EU servers, asks me to reinstall.
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?66424-A-guide-to-common-issues.-Including-crashes-stuck-on-poem-graphic-issues-hotkey-saving

1: Close ArcheAge and Glyph
2: Go to C:Archeage
3: Open WORKING folder (most likely C drive/Program files/glyph/games/Archeage/Live )
4: Open HISTORY file in notepad
5: Change version to 212079f
version 212079f
6: Save the file
7: Close it
8: Open Glyph and repatch the update.

Scapes
12-17-2014, 12:03 PM
@ Scapes

If you patch up to the NA servers, you will not be able to access the EU servers until they too update later tonight.

Nochi
12-17-2014, 12:06 PM
If you patch up to the NA servers, you will not be able to access the EU servers until they too update later tonight.

Cool!

Zyklon
12-17-2014, 12:38 PM
Thank you :D

aranimate
12-17-2014, 02:24 PM
@Scapes
Why can't we place Holiday items in Auroria? This is awful for people that only have land there and have spent time farming the items.

Auralix
12-17-2014, 02:32 PM
How can pirates who are restricted to growlgate and auroria participate in the christmas event?

aranimate
12-17-2014, 02:35 PM
How can pirates who are restricted to growlgate and auroria participate in the christmas event?

They don't care, same reason people are saying you can't actually place the tree on your property. Wth is the point to any of this.

Offski
12-17-2014, 02:52 PM
We need content. This patch is so underwhelming its a joke. Populations are down, prices for anything skyrocketing, sometimes you will spend the whole evening looking for action and find nothing..

Couple simple things would transform this game, bring out more content, reduce honor gained from rifts to 100 (so people have to go to war zones to get honor).

The game is just going to haemorrhage players until these fixes are made. Who cares about a boss or dungeons? We play this game for the pvp and at the moment we cannot find it, unless we do stupid trade runs in the opposing faction danger zones.

By the time 1.7 drops there is unlikely to be anyone left playing...

Aaein
12-17-2014, 03:15 PM
We play this game for the pvp...(doom spam)

Speak for yourself.

Galix
12-17-2014, 04:24 PM
About time the game finally receives an update!

Pooface
12-17-2014, 04:30 PM
fix your game

Pooface
12-17-2014, 04:33 PM
MANAGE THE GAME BETTER. most people on the forums seem like they would do your jobs better my god 1 job 1 simple task. really..

Amused Observer
12-17-2014, 05:22 PM
Honestly the new world boss and dungeon don't interest me. I'm just holding on for 1.7 & 1.8.

Calim
12-17-2014, 05:25 PM
About time the game finally receives an update!

Too bad they didn't fix ANYTHING. One can dream though...

TheOuroborus
12-17-2014, 06:47 PM
We need content. This patch is so underwhelming its a joke. Populations are down, prices for anything skyrocketing, sometimes you will spend the whole evening looking for action and find nothing..

Couple simple things would transform this game, bring out more content, reduce honor gained from rifts to 100 (so people have to go to war zones to get honor).

The game is just going to haemorrhage players until these fixes are made. Who cares about a boss or dungeons? We play this game for the pvp and at the moment we cannot find it, unless we do stupid trade runs in the opposing faction danger zones.

By the time 1.7 drops there is unlikely to be anyone left playing...

Agreed that there's plummeting populations, but I don't PvP at all and that's not even remotely the main reason people have fled the game.

SemillanZ
12-17-2014, 07:27 PM
didn't read it all, no word about the pending character deletion bug?

edit: apparently things moved as I can read here:
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?131349-Character-name-pending-deletion-please-try-again-after-maintenance/page6
will try it after the update.

thelol17
12-17-2014, 08:55 PM
When in spanish D: ? korean... russian... french... germany... D': discrimination!!

Ugh
12-17-2014, 11:01 PM
While it doesn't snow throughout the winter months in Erenor, some Nuian and Harani meteorologists agree there's a chance of it.

n
er d

asdsdasad

chocolateman
12-18-2014, 12:16 AM
Dim Daybreak (50lp pots from flame lunabox) description hasn't been translated yet

noobgirl
12-18-2014, 12:34 AM
I finally managed to place the xmas tree but it had to be right on the corner of my farm. First time I took the present underneath it the tree disappeared anyway. What a disappointment.

Toritaka
12-18-2014, 01:02 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post

ITEMS
* The Comet Speedster is now available for purchase on Mirage Isle for 800 Gilda Stars. The Timber Coupe remains unavailable for now due to XLGAMES wishing to tune its off-road capabilities.

Seriously???? That's a joke, long time to rebalanced a simple ítem.

ENDERON
12-18-2014, 07:56 AM
is this a full update? why is glyph saying it is 8gb+?

Dudeh
12-18-2014, 08:43 AM
How about telling us about ♥♥♥♥ing ninja nerfs you ♥♥♥♥ing pricks?

Diver
12-18-2014, 09:23 AM
I am having trouble understanding why you would add a cool down to the old jars, would you mind explaining this?

mkenyon
12-18-2014, 11:10 AM
Own land on an Island like any self-respecting Pirate.

Diver
12-18-2014, 02:10 PM
One other quick thing, the Dahuta's Follower's used to drop "ancient Key's" @ 50 percent drop rate, did you nerf it, cuz now I have to kill like 10 of those per key? Little info on this would be nice.

Mcphearson
12-18-2014, 04:18 PM
OK, I'm TOTALLY FRUSTRATED now!!! I'd hoped OUR Christmas event would be like the Korean one - & we'd have a chance of getting some really nice stuff for our event. BUT NO! we get CRAP in comparison. WHY? ALSO, here it is..... 7 days till Christmas! SEVEN!! and still NO Christmas things in the cash shop. I figured, well even if the event is not good - at least maybe I can BUY decorations for my House and make it nice, and Christmasy looking. BUT NO! we cant even BUY Christmas stuff! Christmas is my favorite holiday - not that anyone cares - but it IS.... WHEN R WE GOING TO GET OUR CHRISTMAS SHOP UPDATE?????

Miller Ollo
12-19-2014, 02:54 PM
@scapes can we get an explination on why, "Increased the re-use time on Old Jars to 60 seconds." this dont make any sense

Sintima
12-23-2014, 10:03 PM
Quote from originally posted changes:

"* Removed the display of Patron Time duration from the character selection screen and initial login, as this display often did not match the actual time remaining on your account. Your current Patron Time duration can be found on the Glyph website."

This leads us to assume that your current patron time is the correct time remaining on your account.

However, when you look at 7 pages of posts on the Technical Support Site: Account lost patron status while 4 months remain on site (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?145067-Account-lost-patron-status-in-game-4-months-left-online), suddenly it seems that people are continuing to lose patron status erroneously. This has been posted multiple times since game launch, yet it continues to happen.

When is this going to actually be fixed? What is being done to ensure people stop losing Patron ahead of time and of course stop enjoying their usual labor regen, etc.?