PDA

View Full Version : Credit/Gold/Gilda commands

Shootersa
12-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Please make it so we can just abuse the amount of gold/credits/gilda's we can get so we can actually test things like house placement, crafting and all that other stuff i can think about now.

Thanks.

WhatTheCrap
12-12-2014, 09:53 PM
also add up a command for Honor points or something since it is a test server i think its much more better and easier if player who are testing it can get something easily like put up some NPC that sells crafting materials etc.. can barely test the server if there is still a limitation to what a player can get its somehow playing it like live server also it would be helpful if all of the locations are already recorded on the player's teleport book atleast we test players dont need to travel to such places to get the teleport location recorded

JerryBoyle
12-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Test players should have the houses autobuild themselves so we do no work! This would be a good idea for short term tests if theres a wipe at the end.

ImaqtRawr
12-12-2014, 11:17 PM
But then if people get infinite gold/gilda/credit/vocation..... that would defeat the purpose of the PTS..$$$$$$$$$$$

Jin
12-13-2014, 12:25 AM
The end result is that the PTS will be where all the players will be on if all of the following happened.

Blasting
12-13-2014, 12:57 AM
The end result is that the PTS will be where all the players will be on if all of the following happened.

Not really. The thing that is needed for the PTS right now is a command system that allows players to get crafting materials or currency needed to test different features, which is the point of the PTS, TO TEST FEATURES.

So far the only thing we can test is the ability to buy from the marketplace, how well the new bar for channeling works, the RNG of boxes, and how long people can go before whining because this PTS wasn't thought out worth any merit.

Shootersa
12-13-2014, 04:40 AM
Not really. The thing that is needed for the PTS right now is a command system that allows players to get crafting materials or currency needed to test different features, which is the point of the PTS, TO TEST FEATURES.

So far the only thing we can test is the ability to buy from the marketplace, how well the new bar for channeling works, the RNG of boxes, and how long people can go before whining because this PTS wasn't thought out worth any merit.

Indeed i must agree

JerryBoyle
12-13-2014, 08:37 AM
No because these servers will be wiped every few weeks. Who would join that if their progress is gone in a few weeks?

TaiiChii
12-13-2014, 08:39 AM
No because these servers will be wiped every few weeks. Who would join that if their progress is gone in a few weeks?

Who cares, the purpose of the Server is to test new features.

Edited:

I might have read the comment wrong, disregard.

scallonisi
12-13-2014, 07:17 PM
I would very much like to get crafting materials at will, too.
There's a few crafting things I'd love to test and I don't think grinding mats on a wipe server would be a great idea.

talizzar
12-14-2014, 11:38 PM
Test servers never have the same population as live servers. POTBS had a test server where you could get unlimted funds. It was not where everyone went.

planetwide
12-15-2014, 12:43 AM
Please make it so we can just abuse the amount of gold/credits/gilda's we can get so we can actually test things like house placement, crafting and all that other stuff i can think about now.

Thanks.

Yeah, that way the test server is more mutually beneficial. The things I wanted to really test, I can't (not enough gilda stars.)

However, I must add I really like the additional labor :)

Dalriaden
12-15-2014, 01:20 PM

I dont see how in wow you had current tier armor and like 10k gold to start with. Guess what PTS servers get wiped - often. Kind of hard to save up money when it gets wiped every week/few weeks. It's a test server, you shouldnt have to work your way up to buy a heavy galleon for testing these things need to be accessible to players to test, the more testing the more bugs/exploits/balancing issues are found and in theory can be fixed.

Idontkno
12-15-2014, 06:14 PM
Agree that materials should be spawnable, just make a command like below and this would be a lot more tolerable

/get (item here) (amount here)

vulcan421
12-18-2014, 10:51 PM
They need to do this like they do in rift in the general merchent u can buy like everything for 1 gold like say another 500 gold ok go to general mercehtn buy 500 gold for 1 gold and credits same thing go to general merchent 1 gold crap ton of credits and the weps and armor are a joke in pts im sorry but when i have higher att and deff in main server in junk gear and do more dam then what exactly am i testing again? im sure many would agree the magnificet unique sets are junk like straight up. i mean the hasla T1 ax is stronger then any of the weps you give us my gha set that is green gives me more pdeff and mdeff then the leather set you give. You guys need to give us the best sets in the game at the highest tier to be able to test things properly like say the new dragon boss and the new water dung the dragon alone in the gear u give it takes like 100 people or more to stand a chance we can't test things if we can't beat it.