PDA

View Full Version : Summoning Red Dragon

Blakefire
12-13-2014, 12:12 AM
So after doing some research, and testing things my self, you need the Dancing Goddess Hunt. Seems simple enough. I went to some of the mobs needed, killed them a few times and it seem they do not drop the mats required to craft this item. So how do we even test the red dragon if we cant even farm the mats to craft the item to summon him? We also need Anya ingots, which requires 50k mining.... which is a little extreme to do in a TS.

WhatTheCrap
12-13-2014, 12:23 AM
you are here to test the cash shop !

Blakefire
12-13-2014, 12:30 AM
Apparently.

Linkthehobo
12-13-2014, 04:19 AM
So after doing some research, and testing things my self, you need the Dancing Goddess Hunt. Seems simple enough. I went to some of the mobs needed, killed them a few times and it seem they do not drop the mats required to craft this item. So how do we even test the red dragon if we cant even farm the mats to craft the item to summon him? We also need Anya ingots, which requires 50k mining.... which is a little extreme to do in a TS.

Extreme because its for live environment. Get mining slave tester!

JerryBoyle
12-13-2014, 08:45 AM
I wouldn't be that surprised if Red Dragon and Dahuta aren't possible to test, spent a lot of time trying to get into the Sea of Drowned Love dungeon. Turns out you need a stone from a quest which I can't find.

Linkthehobo
12-13-2014, 02:05 PM
Its weekend only, try today. Should be in major cities, Maria/Yny/Cinder/austera

Varkrey
12-13-2014, 02:08 PM
The quest for Sea of Drowned Love starts on Freedich, from the NPCs in the middle (not the captain guy, the other one).

You get 3 stones per week, and you have to right-click them to unseal them just like Serpentis. Also, with mag gear, you're gonna need people very skilled in sharing aggro (2 tanks) and at least 2 pro healers. This dungeon was usually done with epherium gear as it ties in with serpentis to give delphinad level weapons.

Peter
12-13-2014, 04:38 PM

To get the items you need the proper quests.

Damon
12-13-2014, 07:00 PM
As Peter said you need the quest ;)

Blakefire
12-13-2014, 08:03 PM
As Peter said you need the quest ;)

Mind telling me where the quest begin?

Yesus
12-14-2014, 01:26 AM
Mind telling me where the quest begin?

It begins with reading this post where all details are :)

BADEVIL
12-14-2014, 05:34 AM
Ok but what about dragon ?
Is there anyone who summon it ?

rbb138
12-14-2014, 01:59 PM
Currently people are having to do traderuns cross continent to get charcoal stabilizer to build a smelting furnace for the anya ingots.

Seems a bit redundant