need a few more Growthstones for last class, F/lutes, glider, capes

all teleport locations in book would be nice as well

any other things people can think of that would help

Desie
12-13-2014, 09:08 AM
From what i have seen as well.....
Gliders yes please

Teleports in book open

Crafting: need a way to fast track lvling crafting please and posssible mats to help out

Mining, gathering, logging: would be nice to either fast track house building/ship building etc or at least maybe allow the nodes/trees/plants
etc to give 2x-4x more mats so that we are able to build the stuff faster. Whats it going to hurt lol its a test server prob get deleted sooner or
later anyway but would be nice to be able to gather the mats faster so we can build our stuff to test esp since some of the content that needs
to be tested req 50k mining etc. Plus in order to summon red dragon we need anya ingots again 50k mining. XP gain for proficiency ie mining
should be alot higher per node that would allow us to lvl it up faster so that we could test endgame stuff.

Drop rates overall need to be increased for coin perses etc, need crafting mats for alot of endgame stuff, we might need more potions, food
etc for testing higher dungeons once our little supply runs out you gave us and if we cant lvl crafting faster noone to make these items ingame.
Also the thought for the coin purses if we test the dragon and discover the current armor and weapon rarity isnt high enough we would need
items out of the purses to be able to try and regrade these items higher so that we can find out what the base item rarity it will take to defeat
said dragon or dungeons later on

Drop rates on festival stuff seems awfully low, seems about 1 per 20-30 mobs might need to adjust it to about 1 per 10 mobs i think would be
nice.

So far that seems to be it for now, havent ran into any questing, visual, or sound bugs yet. Will cont to post as I find more or have any suggestions. Thanks for finally getting a test
server up.

talizzar
12-14-2014, 11:21 PM
A way to get credits. They don't need to mess with drop rates, the AH needs to be seeded properly with logs, lumber, TS, Stone, regrades, crystals etc. We have plenty of money so let us buy stuff to test. We have the grind on live we don't need it on test.

Siobhan
12-15-2014, 10:11 AM
/snip

We have the grind on live we don't need it on test.

^This!

My list:
1. If we're testing end-game stuff, and we already have the gear, how about BIS lunagems etc to tweak ourselves out?
2. If we're testing housing, how about insta-build the houses so we can actually test the 5-second rule. If nobody's demolishing, we can't test it.
3. PTS credits...refill our credits every morning..it won't affect the live servers at all.
4. When we do the "level me up fluffy" thing, how about one of each race's mounts instead of an elk? and a glider? and a donkey?

just my two copper

ironicsilence
12-15-2014, 12:43 PM
Its kind of starting to seem like the community views the PTS as a way to test out archeage as a whole....while trion views the PTS as a way to ONLY test out the upcoming patch

tathen
12-15-2014, 01:38 PM
yeah i don't see why we need crafting mats etc
maybe unlimited test credits so we can open unlimited amount of the new boxs then report the data of the items we got for opening 10/100/1k etc

im guessing they want us to test the new stuff with this lvl of gear not the super end game items

tBakke
12-15-2014, 11:03 PM
I agree that some seem to see ptr as a playground to test everything.. BUT..
Some of the items of the patch, like the snowmen, give you items you are supposed to place in your home. How are you going to do that if you have no home? For all we know there might be a glitch when placing items where you are unable to remove them again and the glitch occurs rarely.. Since only a few have bothered grinding their houses to completion, the possibility of discovering the glitch is almost non-existent.

So yes, some who capture castles in auroria, claiming its for testing purposes for a future patch, knowing that everything will be wiped after this patch, see the ptr as a playground.. but how hard is it to open up the basic functionality of the game, like "build house fluffy"?

Badkitten
12-15-2014, 11:47 PM
So yes, some who capture castles in auroria, claiming its for testing purposes for a future patch, knowing that everything will be wiped after this patch, see the ptr as a playground.. but how hard is it to open up the basic functionality of the game, like "build house fluffy"?

Because the basic house takes only 300 stone and 300 logs. Being that you can instantly level any profession to 50K do you really need fluffy to build a house for you?

Shinolink
12-16-2014, 02:46 AM
I know it from the forum: Level mining fluffy