PDA

View Full Version : PTS broke my game

USFNOOB
12-13-2014, 07:43 PM
I installed AA PTS last night and started playing it today. Didn't know what to do so I just started playing Arena. After a couple of hours doing that I decided to make another character so I could grab another Regrade Scroll and hopefully get Divine on my 1H Club which was Celestial (Yay!). After clicking to switch characters and waiting for the timer the screen went completely black and stayed there. I CTR-Shift-ESC'ed and maually closed the game out from there. Tried restarting the game from launcher and it would bring up the ArcheAge background loader but stop at "Auroria, birthplace..." and would not load any further. I decided to scrap PTS at that point and just get on the NA servers for the rest of the day. That loaded up however it took a much longer time than normal, a good 10 minutes before I ever even got into the game. Once I was in the game the frame rate was fine,however every couple of seconds I would get frame freezing and the screen would be stuck for as long as five seconds. Once again I exited the game and this time concluding that it might be my computer having issues from a full Harddrive, started uninstalling games and programs I did not intend to use any time soon. PTS version of AA was one of those games. For some reason uninstalling PTS through the control panel uninstalled the normal version as well. So for the past couple hours I reinstalled NA AA and ran a DeFrag on my computer at the same time. Once the installation was finished I restarted the computer and started up AA, and now its stuck on "Auroria, birthplace..." and will not load.

Anyone know if this is an issue other PTS players are having? or could it be that my computer is just finally giving up? Please let me know! I need to login tomorrow for my loyalty :O (Mirage donkey or whatever else they come out with is my current goal.)

Thanks!

Yesus
12-14-2014, 01:19 AM
Works with no issues at all. Everything loads properly with no delays for EU/US/PTS. Must be something on your PC side.

USFNOOB
01-08-2015, 09:47 AM
Works with no issues at all. Everything loads properly with no delays for EU/US/PTS. Must be something on your PC side.

I reset my computer and now only have archeage and required drivers and it works better than before! Something popped on my end I guess

SonicO021
01-08-2015, 12:24 PM
i had the same yesterday !