PDA

View Full Version : warning regarding the new house placing system

angrad
12-14-2014, 11:57 AM
Hello everyone, I am Lizardlips on the server lucious. I am an experienced land grabber with roughly 60 houses placed and sold.

With all that said I would like to issue a warning about the upcoming changes. The current system has a few tricks that assist in placing houses, but the new system is going to make the process so complicated that you will need the assistance of a computer program to have any chance of placing a house.

This is going to greatly affect casual players, as any hardcore placers will have a new system for placing. Casual players will have no chance at getting land with this update.

Trubbles
12-14-2014, 12:02 PM
Hello everyone, I am Lizardlips on the server lucious. I am an experienced land grabber with roughly 60 houses placed and sold.

With all that said I would like to issue a warning about the upcoming changes. The current system has a few tricks that assist in placing houses, but the new system is going to make the process so complicated that you will need the assistance of a computer program to have any chance of placing a house.

This is going to greatly affect casual players, as any hardcore placers will have a new system for placing. Casual players will have no chance at getting land with this update.It has become an MMO truism, that anything Trion touches turns to dust.