PDA

View Full Version : What class will you choose when AA comes out?

Targaryen
04-06-2014, 09:27 AM
With about 120 classes to choose from, have you decided which class you are going to choose? Post your ideas here, and feel free to tell why you chose that class. Hopefully, this will give new players, like me, an idea for cool class combinations! Post on ! :cool::D

SilverCrest
04-06-2014, 09:35 AM
gona take most underrated class and own with it :)

Vray
04-06-2014, 09:35 AM
Hmmm.. I don't go to PVP hardcore so I will take a Berseker with combination Shadowplay//Battlerage//Occultism with my main attack skill from shadowplay, passive melee bonus from Battlerage, and range support from necromancy.
I can'twait to try this combination.

Legion
04-06-2014, 09:36 AM
With about 120 classes to choose from, have you decided which class you are going to choose? Post your ideas here, and feel free to tell why you chose that class. Hopefully, this will give new players, like me, an idea for cool class combinations! Post on ! :cool::D
If you want to be healer and survive, Bodyguard(Devotion/Will/Protection),
if you want to be tank Defender(Necromancy/Protection/Will) best tank class,
if you want to one shoot kill someone then Sorcery/Artistry and 3rd one on your opinion
about archers and melee dmgers I don't know
But I think I will go for Bodyguard, Master of elements(Sorcery/Artistry/Conjury) or Clown(Sorcery\Artistry\Calling)

Peter
04-06-2014, 09:37 AM
Occultism/Vitalism/Auramancy

This is part of a duo. I aggro a group of 9-10 and my partner cleans them up.

Once I hit 50 I may switch to Occultism/Battlerage/Defense or Shadowplay

Senichiro
i play a assassine

Josh the Wizard
From the primay skillsets probably Sorcery because If you haven't noticed I freaking love the MAGE/WIZARD/SORCERER class in every game! Mages unite!

Since I haven't played the game yet.. because I'm lazy to actually make a @mail.ru email and install and use the english patch, not sure If it even works anymore. I don't know yet what the other classes will be.
http://i.imgur.com/NR7k7v1.png

Oparon
04-06-2014, 09:47 AM
Well i'm going to try first the Dark Knight (Combat , Protection , Necromancy ) or i do a Mental Destroyer (Combat , Protection , Conjury)

BUT i'm not sure ,what i'm going to do :D

Nyilaira
04-06-2014, 09:52 AM
I'm going clown (Magic/Artistry/Calling) :D

Targaryen
04-06-2014, 09:53 AM
From the primay skillsets probably Sorcery because If you haven't noticed I freaking love the MAGE/WIZARD/SORCERER class in every game! Mages unite!

Since I haven't played the game yet.. because I'm lazy to actually make a @mail.ru email and install and use the english patch, not sure If it even works anymore. I don't know yet what the other classes will be.
http://i.imgur.com/NR7k7v1.png
Am also a really big fan of sorcery! Wonder how the class is going to work. Might test some magic classes out!

Targaryen
04-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Well i'm going to try first the Dark Knight (Combat , Protection , Necromancy ) or i do a Mental Destroyer (Combat , Protection , Conjury)

BUT i'm not sure ,what i'm going to do :D
Dark night! Cool name ;)

JoeDragon
04-06-2014, 09:55 AM
I'm torn. I'm pretty sure I'll either go Treasure Hunter (Archery, Finesse, Will) or Politician (Finesse, Warfare, Will).

However both seem to be pretty popular and I'm not sure if I want to go with one of the cookie cutter popular specs. I always wanted to be able to play a Heavy Armor wearing Battlemage in a game, so I may try something crazy like Tactician (Warfare, Will, Sorcery) or even Magic Thief (Warfare, Finesse, Sorcery)

Damn my fickleness!

Targaryen
04-06-2014, 09:55 AM
If you want to be healer and survive, Bodyguard(Devotion/Will/Protection),
if you want to be tank Defender(Necromancy/Protection/Will) best tank class,
if you want to one shoot kill someone then Sorcery/Artistry and 3rd one on your opinion
about archers and melee dmgers I don't know
But I think I will go for Bodyguard, Master of elements(Sorcery/Artistry/Conjury) or Clown(Sorcery\Artistry\Calling)

Wow, this sound like awesomr classes. Master of elements though sounds awesome! Thanks for the info!

Josh the Wizard
04-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Am also a really big fan of sorcery! Wonder how the class is going to work. Might test some magic classes out!

From videos and what I've read, there's gonna be really strong passives, combos and AoEs. I'm so hyped!

Targaryen
04-06-2014, 09:58 AM
I'm torn. I'm pretty sure I'll either go Treasure Hunter (Archery, Finesse, Will) or Politician (Finesse, Warfare, Will).

However both seem to be pretty popular and I'm not sure if I want to go with one of the cookie cutter popular specs. I always wanted to be able to play a Heavy Armor wearing Battlemage in a game, so I may try something crazy like Tactician (Warfare, Will, Sorcery) or even Magic Thief (Warfare, Finesse, Sorcery)

Damn my fickleness!

These are awesome ideas. If it helps, I like treasure :3

Legion
04-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Wow, this sound like awesomr classes. Master of elements though sounds awesome! Thanks for the info!
I think I will later make a guide about them =]

Targaryen
04-06-2014, 10:00 AM
From videos and what I've read, there's gonna be really strong passives, combos and AoEs. I'm so hyped!

I really should see these videos xD!!! Magic has always been my favorite clasd other than crowded control .

JoeDragon
04-06-2014, 10:01 AM
These are awesome ideas. If it helps, I like treasure :3

I'll be honest, Treasure Hunter is high on my list, as that's probably how I'm going to play the game. Trying to amass a fortune any way I can.

Targaryen
04-06-2014, 10:01 AM
I think I will later make a guide about them =]

If you do tell me! This sounds awesome!

Peter
04-06-2014, 10:02 AM
I hope you all go physical damage dps. It'll make it easier for me.

KeksX
04-06-2014, 10:03 AM
All of them

Targaryen
04-06-2014, 10:03 AM
I'll be honest, Treasure Hunter is high on my list, as that's probably how I'm going to play the game. Trying to amass a fortune any way I can.

Yea, in any world, who has money has an easier time going around. Plus it's fun xD

Targaryen
04-06-2014, 10:05 AM
All of them
Tell us how it goes.

JoeDragon
04-06-2014, 10:09 AM
All of them

Heya Keks, so is it technically possible to level all of them and switch between them at will?

Targaryen
04-06-2014, 10:13 AM
Heya Keks, so is it technically possible to level all of them and switch between them at will?

You can switch classes with a fee but I don't know about leveling all of them.

KeksX
04-06-2014, 10:14 AM
Tell us how it goes.

This is how I do it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drJWxMLrpE0

On a more serious note:
Yep, you can level up all trees to 50 and just switch em up all the time at certain NPCs(for a fee like Targaryen said) :) So, long-term, I'm definitely gonna play all of them. I'll probably start with some support combo or an elementalist, though.

Targaryen
04-06-2014, 10:19 AM
This is how I do it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drJWxMLrpE0

On a more serious note:
Yep, you can level up all trees to 50 and just switch em up all the time at certain NPCs(for a fee like Targaryen said) :) So, long-term, I'm definitely gonna play all of them. I'll probably start with some support combo or an elementalist, though.

Omg!!! This is awesome!!! Thanks for the info!

JoeDragon
04-06-2014, 10:23 AM
On a more serious note:

Well then, seeing as I'm going to be the richest player in the game, this shouldn't be an issue!

ButteredToast
04-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Either gonna be a White Knight/Bard/Clown/Treasure Hunter

Sekkusu
04-06-2014, 11:39 AM
Omg!!! This is awesome!!! Thanks for the info!

Hold your horses. It's not as easy as it sound. Without any quest after reaching lvl 50, it's extremely hard to lvl an extra class to max lvl let alone every other classes. The grind will be too much for a normal player.

KeksX
04-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Hold your horses. It's not as easy as it sound. Without any quest after reaching lvl 50, it's extremely hard to lvl an extra class to max lvl let alone every other classes. The grind will be too much for a normal player.

I disagree, with smart use of labour points coupled with healthy farming you can get your skills up relatively easy.

Rumaskin
04-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Wild /Devotion /Adamant

Sekkusu
04-06-2014, 11:46 AM
I disagree, with smart use of labour points coupled with healthy farming you can get your skills up relatively easy.

I wouldn't say easy. It would take awhile to to lvl up skill trees with just farming and gathering alone. You'll also have to constantly switch out your trees between farming and pvping and it would take weeks if not months.

Blasted
04-06-2014, 12:17 PM
I'm gonna be an Adventurer. Finesse/Archery/Devotion =)

KeksX
04-06-2014, 12:20 PM
I wouldn't say easy. It would take awhile to to lvl up skill trees with just farming and gathering alone. You'll also have to constantly switch out your trees between farming and pvping and it would take weeks if not months.

Well yeah it might take months for some but that really depends on how much time you're willing to invest into that. If you do nothing else all day it's pretty easy, as with any game mechanic in MMOs. The more time you sink in, the easier it gets.

Legion
04-06-2014, 12:22 PM
Yap, how much I remember when you cut down 1 tree you gain 200 xp and it's quite much compare to other profession, it's smth like for 1 working point 40 xp and it's with 50 k profession points

Oparon
04-06-2014, 02:25 PM
imagine a video where someone show all the 120 classes an speak all the good and bad specs ?

o_0 i doubt that i wouldn't see it :D

youkai
04-06-2014, 02:31 PM
I'll probably start with Defender (Necromancy/Protection/Will) since I've always played tankish build.
Then, when I will know better the mechanics and how the game works, I'll probably try to create a different build.

Targaryen
04-06-2014, 02:35 PM
I'll probably start with Defender (Necromancy/Protection/Will) since I've always played tankish build.
Then, when I will know better the mechanics and how the game works, I'll probably try to create a different build.

That's my plan. Change class as I become more accustom to the game.

Targaryen
04-06-2014, 02:36 PM
imagine a video where someone show all the 120 classes an speak all the good and bad specs ?

o_0 i doubt that i wouldn't see it :D

It might come out when the game is released.

Grey
04-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Plainsrunner(Songcraft/Archery/Shadowplay) For good buffs and Debuffs, ranged DpS, and stealth.

omgrawr56@yahoo.com
04-06-2014, 03:17 PM
idk yet but it will have songcraft as one the trees in it :p

Hyrule
04-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Didn't want to make a new thread for this question, but what's good to add with occultism and sorcery? I obviously would have great magic dmg and have a CC ability from occultism. What I'm looking for is more mobility. And would I find that best with artistry, will, or finesse?
I was thinking for finesse for it's stealth ability, jumpback, and speed skills. But will has a teleport skill which covers a further distance in any direction. I was thinking artistry for the buffs... not any mobility skills in artistry from my knowledge. Want them to mesh decently. :l Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Peter
04-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Didn't want to make a new thread for this question, but what's good to add with occultism and sorcery? I obviously would have great magic dmg and have a CC ability from occultism. What I'm looking for is more mobility. And would I find that best with artistry, will, or finesse?*
I was thinking for finesse for it's stealth ability, jumpback, and speed skills. But will has a teleport skill which covers a further distance in any direction.*I was thinking artistry for the buffs... not any mobility skills in artistry from my knowledge. Any help would be greatly appreciated! *

For max DPS go with songcraft and get the last passive. Also the stun skill (can't remember the name) will work well in your skill rotation. Shadowplay is also nice, backflip and instant cast 2 fireballs. It's a great way to finish off a fight.

Hyrule
04-06-2014, 03:35 PM
For max DPS go with songcraft and get the last passive. Also the stun skill (can't remember the name) will work well in your skill rotation. Shadowplay is also nice, backflip and instant cast 2 fireballs. It's a great way to finish off a fight.

Thanks man, definitely helped me narrow down I'll play with both songcraft and shadowplay! Pretty sure I'll swing songcraft though for this Mage build. Anymore advice I can drain from you? :D

Peter
04-06-2014, 03:46 PM
Thanks man, definitely helped me narrow down I'll play with both songcraft and shadowplay! Pretty sure I'll swing songcraft though for this Mage build. Anymore advice I can drain from you? :D

Personally I feel like occultism works better in a melee or tank build. You have an AOE stun, 2 AOE DOTs, an AOE silence (which all require you to get within melee range), and a physical DPS reflect. Even your passives are based around getting hit which is what you want to avoid. I think you'd be better off with shadowplay. The backflip is great for disengaging and combos with your fireball spell. Sneak is always helpful, especially when getting the jump on someone makes a huge difference in PvP, and you can use the skill while carrying a tradepack which will help you farm coins later on.

SaraNeto
04-06-2014, 04:02 PM
I'm probably going to be a Shadow Dancer :o, using finess, archery and artistry and that's beacase I like to attack a
unexpectedly from affar, but also be able to attack from very close and very quickly, also because I like to be able to heal myself and support others in times of need. I may also turn out to be a Spy :)(warfare, archery and finesse) for the same reasons you read before and also beause that eay I give lots more damage in little time, since I like fast battles and I also normaly play solo so that's why. :p

utterchaos
04-06-2014, 04:25 PM
Really leaning towards soc/song/witch combo. Not sure how viable it is until i get to play it.

Xtt
04-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Mercenary - Combat-Fortification-Calling

Targaryen
04-06-2014, 07:32 PM
I am getting confused from so many combinations:confused: Is there like a website where I can learn about the different classes? I have the basic idea on how classes work, now am looking for combinations. Any websites?

Xiro
04-06-2014, 08:19 PM
I am getting confused from so many combinations:confused: Is there like a website where I can learn about the different classes? I have the basic idea on how classes work, now am looking for combinations. Any websites?

You can try this (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1000-All-skills-skill-trees!-Videos-here!) thread.

Devergence
04-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Knight only

Bremsen
04-06-2014, 10:25 PM
Whats a good build for a classic, plate wearing, 2h greatsword wielding, melee dps?

Mental_Machine
04-06-2014, 11:42 PM
Fitnesse, Archery, Will (Treasure Hunter) , Ranged till people are half health, then finish off the enemy in melee range,

Senichiro
04-07-2014, 05:57 AM
whats the best skilltree for a shadowplay?

xReorks
04-07-2014, 09:15 AM
Something between a mage or an archer with dagger for stealth ninja approach.

not oriented much in a 1v1 scenario,i'm more interested in like mPvP - group vs group.

Senichiro
04-07-2014, 09:27 AM
assassine <3

Emptyquiver
04-07-2014, 10:29 AM
I'm a ♥♥♥♥♥ for attrition based magic users of the shadowy persuasion. I mained and still love shadowpriests in WoW (although they've fallen far IMO) and archery centered characters too - but not really into pet classes unless I have no choice.

That said, likely using a build of Necromancy/Conjury with either Devotion for healing, Will for utility like silence immunity, or Sorcery for blowing someone up then grinding their mates down with the rest of my skills.

Probably your standard Treasure Hunter - Archery/Finesse/Will for the ranger-ish class. I don't exactly like how it plays on the Russian version currently though, a bit too much spamming Quickshot though I do like the damage over time and melee ability it has.

Fook
04-07-2014, 11:38 AM
I have played and gotten 2 characters to level 50; one a defensive melee, another being archer/melee hybrid. I have a low level mage that I simply deem too easy. I think I am going to go full offensive melee in US release; something along the lines of Warfare/Will/Artistry.

Senichiro
04-07-2014, 11:42 AM
what class is good for the beginning?

ButteredToast
04-07-2014, 11:43 AM

any
/10char

Senichiro
04-07-2014, 11:47 AM
hm k i try my best x.x

Klingsor
04-07-2014, 11:49 AM
Warlock - AOE.

VMBarbosa
04-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Probably going to be an Angel of Death or Soldier..Not sure which one I want to chose yet. Soldier is pretty tanky with good burst damage but Angel of Death has stealth and good overall damage..

Krogger
04-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Probably going to be an Angel of Death or Soldier..Not sure which one I want to chose yet. Soldier is pretty tanky with good burst damage but Angel of Death has stealth and good overall damage..

when last did u look at a skill calculator or patches lol , those are some mighty old school names u pulled out there bro xD

VMBarbosa
04-07-2014, 03:55 PM
when last did u look at a skill calculator or patches lol , those are some mighty old school names u pulled out there bro xD

I'm looking at it now!
http://www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=011001001011100102111010100110011130011100 100010000
http://www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=611111010011010114111011001000100170110010 000100000

Is there a new skill calculator I'm not aware of?

Targaryen
04-07-2014, 06:19 PM
You can try this (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1000-All-skills-skill-trees!-Videos-here!) thread.
Thanks so much!

Joesnuffy
04-07-2014, 09:58 PM
I hope more people go with magic dmg class that way my mage killer can dominate

Mavol
04-07-2014, 10:13 PM
gona take most underrated class and own with it :)

Like your style, tear it up

Legion
04-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Smth with sorcery

deathsrisen
04-08-2014, 12:08 AM
id probably look towards an archer style build mainly for pvp

Legion
04-08-2014, 03:36 AM
http://archeage.gamepedia.com/Classes
good one but you can't compare classes by phys dmg or mdmg, because some branches don't have synergy with each other, and with this you cant say which is better healer or bard, because using this table, all classes with artistry is bards =]

BUCKIT
04-08-2014, 03:32 PM
Fighter.. or Warrior i see it called
warfare, calling, protection

Targaryen
04-08-2014, 03:55 PM
I hope more people go with magic dmg class that way my mage killer can dominate

Ohhh mage slayer xD sounds awesome!!! :D

Targaryen
04-08-2014, 03:58 PM
I feel like building a assassin with mage powers. Lol I really like the wild ability. Also the assassin...probably choose something among those lines.

Aurelius Luna
04-08-2014, 04:13 PM
im looking for the perfect Galleon Captain. was thinking about Battlerage Archery and vitalism.

Booyah
04-08-2014, 04:18 PM
Ranger, Mage, Assasin

Stun, Burst, Pick off remaining health with arrows.

NYS
04-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Nuian: Sorcerer, Harani: Praetorian, Elf: Missionary

(Ferre: Spy, if we're allowed four character slots)

I decided on these classes mainly for character story reasons, but their combos/abilities are really appealing too.

Shock
04-08-2014, 04:31 PM
I'm going to be going a Hariharin Grim Reaper (Sorc/Finesse/Necro) from everything i've watched it looks really appealing to me.

Drokk
04-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Apologies for my ignorance, but where's a good source for class information? The official site isn't very helpful.

Targaryen
04-08-2014, 04:48 PM
im looking for the perfect Galleon Captain. was thinking about Battlerage Archery and vitalism.

Sounds like an awesome idea to rule the seas! cool!

Aelos
04-08-2014, 05:27 PM
I'm thinking of a Treasure Hunter, Sniper or Hunter (: Anything with a bow lol

Targaryen
04-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Sounds awesome! Am not a big fan of range types but the hunter and treasure hunters sounds like really awesome classes.

Aelos
04-08-2014, 05:30 PM
Yeah, that character will probably be an Elf as the Treasure Hunter cx

Targaryen
04-08-2014, 06:16 PM
lol I might just make all my characters on the eastern continent but I will try western.

shadole
04-08-2014, 07:20 PM
ill likely go for some thing a little melee, with range. some thing like shadowplay, battlerage, and archery.

Senichiro
04-08-2014, 07:22 PM
www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner&action=jumpIn&talents=701010100101100111010101001100101001010000 100111101 this is my class :)

brittleheart
04-08-2014, 09:07 PM
Probably monk!
Needs ta punchy punch.

krallang
04-08-2014, 09:39 PM
I will go with warfare, protection and willpower. 2hander dps for PVP switching to 1hander tank build for PVE.

kitamara
04-08-2014, 09:55 PM
I'm going to go healing, it's just my thing and I do it in everything I play. How I'm going to build it tho, that, i do not know yet lol.

Targaryen
04-09-2014, 09:07 PM
Healers are what can tip a scale from defeat to victory! Awesomr good luck

Darth Futuza
04-09-2014, 09:23 PM
Hmmm...how to build most useless build?

Targaryen
04-09-2014, 09:33 PM
You seeking a challenge ;)

I Only Zed
04-09-2014, 09:51 PM
I'm thinking about maybe making a pirate :P

Banned
04-10-2014, 01:41 AM
I'm in doubt between Tank or Ranged DPS

SMP420
04-10-2014, 01:53 AM
Paladin. The way AA RU's version plays reminds me of Vanilla.

MoSa
04-10-2014, 01:54 AM
Knight, Eretik or Paladin.

EunByuL
04-10-2014, 02:19 AM
Probably Gladiator (Warfare / Protection / Will)

I like the shield guys and heavy armour, it looks awesome in ArcheAge!

Dontea
04-10-2014, 04:59 AM
A support magic user for sure, not sure if I will focus on healing or dmg though depends on the options in-game tbh ^^

Skai
04-10-2014, 07:42 AM
Probably White Mage

Sorc/Devotion/Conjury

or

Angel of Death. Btw, what weapon do you use with AoD, daggers? swords?

jsolo15
04-10-2014, 08:11 AM
Angel of Death (Magic\Death\Call)

I love the 1 on many ganking from stealth:p

Brokkr
04-10-2014, 08:13 AM
I am going to recreate the ShadowKnight from EQ. I missed playing that. He'll be an occult tank.

darkALYE
04-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Probably Sorcery (or something magic related) as primary skillset and then... I don't know! I've to yet play the game and then see what I can do for real!

Mistylee
04-10-2014, 11:53 AM
Most likely dabble with everything.

Mustafonte
04-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Tresaure hunter
Politician
Hermit
Dark Knight
Clown
Angel of death

^^

BUILDS: http://arche-base.com/profile/mustafonte

Imperius
04-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Clown

BUILDS: http://arche-base.com/profile/mustafonte

Clown class? That sounds awesome !

Baulgere
04-10-2014, 01:44 PM
I am going with dark weaver. good power good mobility, good cc

Darth Futuza
04-10-2014, 01:51 PM
You seeking a challenge ;)
There are enough people min-maxing I want to min-min.

Mustafonte
04-10-2014, 01:59 PM
Clown class? That sounds awesome !
You can give hit kill in critical meteor (it magic field)^^
Also u can come steath gank him, using plunge+perforation, blackflip + 2~3 Fireball(instant pre 1.0, in 1.0 patch u can cast more ), rift+chord, lighting strike,...
And u have heal,bufs etc
But, in my opinion Hermit more usefull, cause have a lot of cc

Drosfix
04-11-2014, 02:15 AM
I will properly play the class Shadowplay whit some Archery. If I read correct you can juse 3 classes then I will do some battlerage but not much or maybe some self healing wood be nice.
But me primary class wood be Shadowplay.

Naifean
04-11-2014, 04:52 AM
I'll probably be a White Wizard or a White Sorcerer.

Mikellon
04-11-2014, 06:13 AM
im planning to be anything ranged most likely archery but sorcery and shadowplay interest me

VMBarbosa
04-11-2014, 06:21 AM
Planning on being a Sorcerer but I have a feeling a lot of people are.

D3mux
04-11-2014, 06:52 AM
I'll go for Templar, i just need to figure out how to compete vs mages xD

22rus
04-11-2014, 08:02 AM
I will play the class "Priest of Death" (Protection\Devotion\Necromancy), is checked on the Russian server, it is pleasant to me

Senichiro
04-11-2014, 08:06 AM
angel of death ftw <3

Elfyos
04-11-2014, 08:10 AM
Is there a druid class? If there is I will go for it but, if not, archer will be my choice. Or or mage. :D

Targaryen
04-11-2014, 08:35 PM
Planning on being a Sorcerer but I have a feeling a lot of people are.

Yea, I've been noticing that! Hmmm maybe I will a ravager or something....idk but I think I might just follow the crowd and be class with magic lol xd

Melfunkshun
04-12-2014, 01:03 AM
I wanna be a Swashbuckler wield dual swords. I don't know what the combo for that would be though? Finesse/Combat/?

Halkeh
04-12-2014, 01:04 AM
I'm going to be red ranger

Angband
04-12-2014, 07:01 AM
Angel of Death is for the win, as Senichiro points out!

Also I'd like to try Sorcery/Artistry/Add something here

but the stealth you have with Angel of Death is just op when you're on your own
:D

Senichiro
04-12-2014, 07:06 AM
http://www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner&action=switchLang&talents=700100100001000004111110011100101161010110 110110010 this is my class :D

MacNicol1
04-12-2014, 02:43 PM
i'm going vitalism/occultism/songcraft which will make me a monk i believe. I play this on russian and i like how it feels. it's not the best for leveling but heaving a healer is good for dungeons and in pvp.

ZydDragonbane
04-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Archer, finesse, and maybe protection idk..

this one maybe

www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=511010100110111117100101100001111120100100 001000000

BoritQ
04-12-2014, 03:14 PM
I'll probably start with Archery or a kind of warrior archer custom build

Dark_Pegasus
04-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Some mix between necromancy and vitalism, most probably with defence. Mainly so I can stay alive long enough to kill things.

Knowledge
04-12-2014, 03:51 PM
I will become the greatest elementalist NA will ever see

Joesnuffy
04-12-2014, 06:40 PM
everytime i make my build it seems to be called "Builder" or "Seeker" depending on what website I use why cant it be something cool like all the other names

Walpurga
04-12-2014, 08:14 PM
Pure dps archer

And by pure dps I mean PURE

Aelos
04-12-2014, 08:23 PM
I'm going with the

Killer - Archery/Calling/Necromancy: http://www.arche-base.com/builds/view/754-Killer#6.8.5/tPZvPBCKP3r

or Strategist - Archery/Calling/Protection: http://www.arche-base.com/builds/view/755-Strategist#6.8.3/hPgKPpHKpkaK

NiveusCornix
04-12-2014, 08:48 PM
Definitely a Killer-(Archery, Finesse, Necromancy)
or
Wrathful Warrior Spirit-(Archery, Necromancy, Protection)

Aelos
04-12-2014, 09:12 PM
Definitely a Killer-(Archery, Finesse, Necromancy)
or
Wrathful Warrior Spirit-(Archery, Necromancy, Protection)

Yussss that Killer xD

Mikellon
04-12-2014, 09:22 PM
is there one with Archer, Withcraft, and Songcraft?

Targaryen
04-14-2014, 02:42 PM
What is it called if I choose Sorcery, Archery, and Shadowplay?

Deystus
04-18-2014, 12:14 PM
i will probably either run the clown class or some combo of bard and necro, i also run bard when its available on mmos :P i love dealing damage while keeping myself topped off. I always have a problem deciding if i want to get up close with daggers and swords, or stay back with magic so i'll have to get in and see

Saimakoto
04-18-2014, 12:25 PM
I plan on running a Magic Thief. Always wanted to us a stealthy, great sword wielding, magic user! XD

Aelos
04-18-2014, 02:20 PM
What is it called if I choose Sorcery, Archery, and Shadowplay?

Here, maybe look here if it has a name: http://www.arche-base.com/builds/generator

Dommy
04-18-2014, 02:35 PM
i think killer

Vanathor
04-18-2014, 02:44 PM
Always an archer. [Archery + Shadowplay + Auramancy]

Mokka
04-18-2014, 03:03 PM
I am going to try Shadow protection first (Calling, Will. Protection), basically a huge pain in the ♥♥♥ with high mobility and defense.

Strength
04-18-2014, 03:05 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll choose a Warrior at first !

JoeDragon
04-18-2014, 03:11 PM
I'm still very undecided at this point whether I'm going Treasure Hunter or Politician. I like the idea of leaping on other people's boats and wrecking house with a big 2-H sword, but Archery might be more practical. Luckily they both use shadowplay and auramancy, so I'll probably end up doing both and switching based on what I want to do that day.

Acolerd
04-19-2014, 03:38 AM
martial arts master (combat,devotion,necromancy)

Dipcihino
04-19-2014, 03:59 AM
i'll go with archery i suppos

Sardonx
04-19-2014, 04:08 AM
I'll make an archer, a dark knight and a bard.

john
04-19-2014, 06:09 AM
This Geomancer (http://arche-base.com/builds/generator#7.2.1/BHaK8Ayv8y0K) looks good for me!