PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Marketplace and Loyalty Update on PTS!

Amary
12-16-2014, 07:16 PM
Firstly, we want to thank all of you for having a look at the content updates and the additions below on the PTS server!

These changes will be going to the PTS Marketplace shortly, where accounts were also given a set of test credits to help purchase and play with the following updates:

New Marketplace Items
* Winter Maiden’s Gift – Has a chance to contain a Poinsettia Winter Festival Costume and Holiday themed décor items such as a Petite Snowy Tree or a Frosty Snowman Statue.
- Important: The Winter Maiden’s Gift box and the Poinsettia Winter Festival Costume are both Bind on Pickup.

* Rudolph Archeum Supply Crate – Has a chance to contain a Black Reindeer, White Reindeer, or festive Rudolph armor for Reindeer mounts.
- Important: The Rudolph Archeum Supply Crate, Black Reindeer, and White Reindeer are all Bind on Pickup.

* Brown Reindeer - Ride into battle on your very own Winter Maiden Reindeer! Only Reindeers can wear Rudolph mount armor available from Rudolph Archeum Supply Crates.

* Icekissed Winter Festival Costume – An all-new white costume designed for the holiday season, guaranteed to keep the wearer warm and cozy.

* Yuletide Hauler Fusion Certificate – Deliver some holiday spirit by decorating your Farm Hauler in red and gold trim, wreaths, and a tree. Use the fusion certificate with the Farm Hauler Scroll via Machining under “Vehicles” at a Carpentry Workbench.
- Important: This item can only be used on a Farm Hauler and not a Farm Cart or Farm Wagon.
- Important: If reverted back to the original appearance the certificate will not be returned.

* Twinkling Décor Bundle – Contains a selection of Holiday themed items.
- 1 Snuggly Plushie
- 1 Petite Twinkling Tree – this tree is meant to be placed indoors
- 1 Twinkling Tree – this tree is meant to be placed outdoors
- 1 Festive Cypress Music Box
- 10 Celebratory Festival Fireworks

* Twinkling Décor Bundle – Contains a selection of Holiday themed items.
- 1 Snuggly Plushie
- 1 Petite Snowy Tree – this tree is meant to be placed indoors
- 1 Snowy Tree – this tree is meant to be placed outdoors
- 1 Festive Cypress Music Box
- 10 Snowflake Festival Fireworks

* Candy Themed Weapon – Send your enemies to the dentist with a mouthful of cavities with these sweet image items for your weapon.
Important: These items have text in the tooltip that states “[Not an image item]”, this is known bug. It really is an image item!
- Sugarplum Shank
- Sweet Flavor Saber
- Great Minty Mincer
- Candy Canetana
- Candy Cleaver
- Tree-Topper Chopper
- Tinsel Tabar
- Yuletide Basher
- Neverending Gobsmacker
- Twistpop Impaler
- Winter Wonderlance
- Whirlypop Wand
- Lollipop Longstaff
- Gingerbread Buckler
- Rudolph’s Redoubt

New Loyalty Store Items
* Rudolph Hauler Fusion Certificate – Deliver some holiday spirit by decorating your Farm Hauler with wreaths, lights, and reindeer silhouettes. Use the fusion certificate with the Farm Hauler Scroll via Machining under “Vehicles” at a Carpentry Workbench.
- Important: This item can only be used on a Farm Hauler and not a Farm Cart or Farm Wagon.
- Important: If reverted back to the original appearance the certificate will not be returned.

* Open Tsunami Stone – This grants an additional entry per stone into the Sea of Drowned Love 10-person instance.

Items removed from the Marketplace
* Mirrorshine Racing Kit
* Classic Racing Kit
* Striped Archeum Supply Crate
* Denim Mecha Coveralls
* Scarlet Mecha Coveralls
* Mirrorshine Steamracer Helmet
* Flashy Steamracer Helmet
* Classic Steamracer Helmet
* Racing Mask
* Punkster Steamgoggles

Rumbling Archeum Saplings will not be a potential drop from either the Winter Maiden’s Gift or the Rudolph Archeum Supply crate. We will be adding these to the Loyalty Token store in a future update.

Beast Salphira
12-16-2014, 07:20 PM
No winter maiden garments?

JerryBoyle
12-16-2014, 07:25 PM
"We will be adding these to the Loyalty Token store in a future update."

I like this move with the rumbling trees.

dnastynice
12-16-2014, 07:37 PM
looking good thanks for the update

Xenu
12-16-2014, 07:45 PM
Looks pretty cool, but can we see some pics of things like the haulers and the poinsettia clothes for example? : )

JerryBoyle
12-16-2014, 07:58 PM
Looks pretty cool, but can we see some pics of things like the haulers and the poinsettia clothes for example? : )
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/CaNuCkThUg/ScreenShot0004_zps12a186ea.jpg
Poinsettia and new mount.

Zengiar
12-16-2014, 08:05 PM
Any idea how many loyalty points each sapling is going to be?

Copyright
12-16-2014, 09:03 PM
Any idea how many loyalty points each sapling is going to be?

And will they be the same percent? There was talk earlier of removing them and then reintroducing, but as a lower percent chance. Would rather they just be added to the marketplace like Korea and get it over with.

mirth
12-16-2014, 09:27 PM
So now the question is to buy the mount boxes for a chance at resplendents or the costume boxes for a lower chance but get that santa suit!

pennapolis
12-16-2014, 09:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eff7Blv.jpg

Lightmetal
12-16-2014, 10:21 PM
Its seems like they added cosmetic stuff.

Glove
12-17-2014, 05:30 AM
So the Icekissed Winter Festival Costume is avaliable to buy from cash shop or is in random box?

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/31889/

Unholyness
12-17-2014, 07:20 AM
Icekissed is a direct buy from marketplace, the red costume is rng box

Arumen
12-17-2014, 08:20 AM
- Important: The Winter Maiden’s Gift box and the Poinsettia Winter Festival Costume are both Bind on Pickup.

- Important: The Rudolph Archeum Supply Crate, Black Reindeer, and White Reindeer are all Bind on Pickup.

Why are the new boxes and costumes/mounts in them BoP? Being able to purchase boxes or wrapped costume/mounts from other people who bought them from the cash shop is better QoL for your player base than forcing people to buy credits directly or APEX from other players to get a *chance* for these items.

Infraction
12-17-2014, 08:38 AM
Any change to the drop rate of Archeum in general or will the loyalty shop addition be our best way to obtain it?

Idontkno
12-17-2014, 10:02 AM
The new house decorations look very nice. http://puu.sh/dxSOf.jpg

Sarat00ga
12-17-2014, 10:28 AM
TRION: Thank you for the Christmas Trees and other property Decorations!!!

mirth
12-17-2014, 10:56 AM
If we purchased credits on our account they show up on PTS if i spend them on PTS will the be gone from my live account as well? or are the separate?

Like i spent all my PTS credits then bought more this morning on the trion website, and they also showed up in PTS i just dont want to spend them on PTS and then not have them on live

Scrivean
12-17-2014, 12:15 PM
The Outfits.

http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/201507/AA-Winter-costumes6384Pop.png

tBakke
12-17-2014, 12:25 PM
Any chance of adding a command to fluffy? "Give hauler fluffy"?
I don't feel like grinding my way to a hauler, specially with thunderstruck's being insanely overpriced on the PTR atm.

fedu
12-18-2014, 07:34 AM
Here is the white reindeer and Icekissed costume (1800 credits).

Reindeer dropped after opening 7 Rudolph Archeum Supply Crates (490 credits each). Reindeer has a base speed of 10m/s.

For some reason the Icekissed costume has R button bind to "Play festival music" action at all times. So basically you can't use the button R if you want to wear this, pretty annoying.

http://fedu.pp.fi/aa/ScreenShot0014.jpg

PunchNinja
12-18-2014, 06:12 PM
The Rudolph Hauler does not spawn with Owner's Mark on it. Beware.

But it looks very nice. (animated)