PDA

View Full Version : [Bug Report] Credits applied to live server

Desie
12-16-2014, 09:46 PM
When I and a few friends that play on the PTS recieved the credit update on the test server also noticed the same amount applied to the live server. Believe this is a visual glitch as being our main accounts (glyph) show our true amount yet the ingame marketplace on live shows 5800 more credits than we should have.

Desie
12-17-2014, 06:51 AM
OK update looks like it has now been fixed or it corrected itself. Logged in this morning and it was corrected.

Desie
12-17-2014, 03:13 PM
OK it didnt fix itself, my ingame credits after the visual glitch fixed itself showed the right amount of now 7505 credits (just got another apex this morning) was reading over 12k yest with the application of credits to the pts but my main glyph account showed correct amount. My glyph account now shows 1705 after the reduction from the visual in game glitch to where it should be. The in game amount is correct now but my main account now shows them all taken away. Ugggggg please fix this asap. contacting live support now for help not sure wth is going on. Also this happened after the update we recieved on the NA live servers in prep for the holiday stuff.

Desie
12-17-2014, 06:37 PM
Ok spent 2 hrs in live chat and they finally found what happened although they didnt tell me exactly but it had something to do with the 5800 credits we got on pts, every time it altered my numbers on live and in the main account it went either up 5800 or down 5800 credits which was the amount we got to test the marketplace on the pts. Might wanna look into this guys if its bleeding over somehow and glitching live accounts. But for now my credits are now correct in both live ingame and account main. Hope you guys figure out what is going on before it affects more ppl. Good luck