PDA

View Full Version : Bots are getting smarter...

dvs
12-17-2014, 10:52 AM
Kyprossa: Arionez, Daroine, Nichros, Ioneta

All 4 are Hexblade, all 4 hunt the same time, the same areas (last seen farming harpies north rookborne), all 4 use the exact same skills in the exact same order, playing dead and meditating also, none respond to chat...

as soon as you steal 1 mob from eighter of then, they report you for unautorized programs...

just discovered why i keep running around with that debuff... and gotta admit it, an army of bots that spams reports on ransom players sure makes the Gm busy enough for them to live longer and have you leave the spot to go clear your name... nice strategy... they are starting to make real sense in using game mechanics to help botting...

As i mentioned in an earlier topic, you guys have to improve your bot reporting system and take that use lp to clear name bull outr of it...

Nari
12-17-2014, 10:58 AM
Talking about bots, you also get gold seller mails when entering different areas.. Like in Marianople.. It's getting kinda annoying.

dvs
12-17-2014, 12:30 PM
First time i met a GM ingame... GJ Taakaze, the 4 i mentioned are already gone...

... you guys still need to fine tune the bot reporting system...