PDA

View Full Version : Official ArcheAge Forum Changes

Scapes
12-18-2014, 02:48 PM
Greetings Adventurers,

Online games are all about community interaction. People interacting constructively, both directly with us and among each other, are one of their greatest strengths. It can be truly additive to the game experience in a positive way, and that's always been our goal.

Over the last several weeks, we've been reviewing our overall forum policies to find ways to bring them in line with that vision. In order to fit, the forums need to be a better place to give feedback and interact with your fellow players of ArcheAge without being subjected to malicious behavior from bad actors. While there are no easy answers to these sorts of questions, we've considered a number of different solutions that would make your feedback more likely to be heard and make the forums an overall more constructive place for discussing ArcheAge.

Starting today, in order to post on the official ArcheAge forums, you'll need to have a character at level 15 or above in ArcheAge. This new requirement has been added to foster a more constructive online community by preventing spam and the creation of duplicate accounts to harass other players. For new players seeking technical assistance, our Support Center (https://support.trionworlds.com/) is populated with answers to all of the latest topics to help get you into the game and there is no level requirement to contact us for further help. The forums will remain public including the Technical Support forum (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Technical-Support) where answers to many common issues can be found.

Once that's in place, we will be able to put significantly more of our efforts into ensuring that the forums remain a constructive place to share information, and we'll be doing that with more stringent enforcement of our community standards (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?7116-Official-ArcheAge-Forum-Rules). You may want to familiarize yourself with them if you haven’t looked in a while. In general, if you wouldn't walk into someone's house and say the same words in person, they likewise don't belong on our forums. Criticism is fine – it's only through honesty that anyone ever improves – though it needs to be kept constructive at all times.

We're glad to have such a passionate community participating on the official ArcheAge forums and look forward to continuing to experience ArcheAge together.

The ArcheAge Team

Moose Wayne
12-18-2014, 02:54 PM
It's buggy. I can't even post in my thread now and I have 3 level 50 characters on my account, the last one being at least lvl 15

Ohhaider
12-18-2014, 02:58 PM
It's buggy. I can't even post in my thread now and I have 3 level 50 characters on my account, the last one being at least lvl 15

Yeah me too, I have a 20+, 30+, and a 50 and I cant reply on a thread in Calleil

Concubine
12-18-2014, 03:01 PM
Greetings Adventurers,

Online games are all about community interaction. People interacting constructively, both directly with us and among each other, are one of their greatest strengths. It can be truly additive to the game experience in a positive way, and that's always been our goal.

Over the last several weeks, we've been reviewing our overall forum policies to find ways to bring them in line with that vision. In order to fit, the forums need to be a better place to give feedback and interact with your fellow players of ArcheAge without being subjected to malicious behavior from bad actors. While there are no easy answers to these sorts of questions, we've considered a number of different solutions that would make your feedback more likely to be heard and make the forums an overall more constructive place for discussing ArcheAge.

Starting today, in order to post on the official ArcheAge forums, you'll need to have a character at level 15 or above in ArcheAge. This new requirement has been added to foster a more constructive online community by preventing spam and the creation of duplicate accounts to harass other players. For new players seeking technical assistance, our Support Center (https://support.trionworlds.com/) is populated with answers to all of the latest topics to help get you into the game and there is no level requirement to contact us for further help. The forums will remain public including the Technical Support forum (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Technical-Support) where answers to many common issues can be found.

Once that's in place, we will be able to put significantly more of our efforts into ensuring that the forums remain a constructive place to share information, and we'll be doing that with more stringent enforcement of our community standards. You may want to familiarize yourself with them if you haven’t looked in a while. In general, if you wouldn't walk into someone's house and say the same words in person, they likewise don't belong on our forums. Criticism is fine – it's only through honesty that anyone ever improves – though it needs to be kept constructive at all times.

We're glad to have such a passionate community participating on the official ArcheAge forums and look forward to continuing to experience ArcheAge together.

The ArcheAge Team

While this is nice and all, the function is buggy, and you really need to let us use images in our signature or ava pics like you can.

Moose Wayne
12-18-2014, 03:02 PM
Yeah I can't post anywhere but here it seems

Scapes
12-18-2014, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the reports, checking on it now.

Arialun
12-18-2014, 03:05 PM

I can confirm this issue.

I have 4 characters; one level 50, two level 28 and one level 12 and can't post anywhere except here.

SinMarduk
12-18-2014, 03:05 PM
Im having same issue as people above. At work at the moment, so I'm gunna head home soon and see if logging into glyph and the game links this all together, since I have not since this update.

Wafalls
12-18-2014, 03:08 PM
Yep, same issue. Just talked to live support because I didnt see this thread.

I have a 50 and 37 EU character but also a 12 NA character - Live support thought it was the NA character that is blocking the forums. Or an EU alt I cant remember the level of, its low anyway. Dont think I deleted that.

SinMarduk
12-18-2014, 03:11 PM
Yep, same issue. Just talked to live support because I didnt see this thread.

I have a 50 and 37 EU character but also a 12 NA character - Live support thought it was the NA character that is blocking the forums. Or an EU alt I cant remember the level of, its low anyway. Dont think I deleted that.

don't think having a <15 causes the block, i have 4 chars all over 20

Nochi
12-18-2014, 03:11 PM
Confirmed. must be lvl 15 to post in my servers sub forum

My main is lvl50

alts are low lvls

Scapes
12-18-2014, 03:13 PM
Please try relogging into the forums for the permissions to update. However, if you continue to have difficulty posting, be sure to let us know.

Nochi
12-18-2014, 03:15 PM
@ Scapes,
Just logged out, and laptop restart, still Lvl15 error msg

Scapes
12-18-2014, 03:16 PM
@ Scapes,
Just logged out, and laptop restart, still Lvl15 error msg

Damn, thanks. Following up on this.

Nochi
12-18-2014, 03:17 PM
...and cookie clear still same msg

Scapes
12-18-2014, 03:19 PM
you really need to let us use images in our signature or ava pics like you can.

We decided against allowing images in signatures as the focus should be on post content, not signature content. Avatars based on an account's character(s) from the game is our future goal. Custom avatar uploads are not in the cards.

Expendable
12-18-2014, 03:27 PM
Greetings Adventurers,

Once that's in place, we will be able to put significantly more of our efforts into ensuring that the forums remain a constructive place to share information, and we'll be doing that with more stringent enforcement of our community standards. You may want to familiarize yourself with them if you haven’t looked in a while. In general, if you wouldn't walk into someone's house and say the same words in person, they likewise don't belong on our forums. Criticism is fine – it's only through honesty that anyone ever improves – though it needs to be kept constructive at all times.

The ArcheAge Team

I hate to tell you, but the PROBLEM is on your side, not our side. You ignore 99% of what we say and cherry pick the easy stuff you want to respond to. This makes players angrier each time they have to repost the same thing only to be ignored again and again. Trion employees should have to level a character to 50 with no cheating, and put in at least 4 hours playing each day with no assistance, before being able to post here. All cash shop purchases should be coming out of their own pocket. Then perhaps you could understand why we are so unhappy with the game as it is now.

Leseno
12-18-2014, 03:31 PM
inb4 warZ style total censorship.

Quak
12-18-2014, 03:38 PM
In general, if you wouldn't walk into someone's house and say the same words in person, they likewise don't belong on our forums.

Why even have the forums? We should just give you feedback at your house!

Bedell
12-18-2014, 03:45 PM
Greetings Adventurers,

The ArcheAge Team

Yes! I agree with this 100%. I would also suggest that the posting names match one of the characters on the account...

Nochi
12-18-2014, 03:45 PM
@Scapes

Restart did nothing

Bedell
12-18-2014, 03:52 PM
I am also unable to post anywhere but here...

Scapes
12-18-2014, 04:07 PM
The permissions should now be correctly applied, please try posting in other threads again.

Nochi
12-18-2014, 04:11 PM
Works now! :D

Gaiinahat
12-18-2014, 04:23 PM
I couldn't post either, even though my two characters are level 22 and 19. I found out that once I logged into the game and jumped on both characters, I was able to come back to the forum and post.

Bedell
12-18-2014, 04:24 PM
Works now! :D

Confimed, Thanks!

Fargrist
12-18-2014, 04:37 PM
And it works.

ShadowDragonXXI
12-18-2014, 04:38 PM
Still unable to post to threads here. Got a 50 on Aranzeb

Fargrist
12-18-2014, 04:47 PM
On the issue of forums.

I think of forums as part of the world of the MMO. They are another aspect of the social network that an MMO is.

That's why the synergy of Facebook and Farmville worked so well, but I doubt that MMO game devs see their own potential in the same light.

At a glance ArcheAge is a generic get-them-addicted cash grab with a generic forum template which to customers is a vent bin and seems mostly ignored.

It could be much more. ArcheAge the game could be greater, and the forums too.

Let's hope we get somewhat towards that promising future.

forgotten
12-18-2014, 06:11 PM
Well i guess this is a good way to get rid of the people who are fighting to get there accounts back from a false ban wave, gg trion.

Gothix
12-18-2014, 08:42 PM
I hate to tell you, but the PROBLEM is on your side, not our side. You ignore 99% of what we say and cherry pick the easy stuff you want to respond to. This makes players angrier each time they have to repost the same thing only to be ignored again and again. Trion employees should have to level a character to 50 with no cheating, and put in at least 4 hours playing each day with no assistance, before being able to post here. All cash shop purchases should be coming out of their own pocket. Then perhaps you could understand why we are so unhappy with the game as it is now.

^ This right here.

Bunnyleptic
12-18-2014, 10:59 PM
While this is nice and all, the function is buggy, and you really need to let us use images in our signature or ava pics like you can.

+1 for this, I really want to add my avatar and signature (pictures) to my posts.

Bunnyleptic
12-18-2014, 11:04 PM
We decided against allowing images in signatures as the focus should be on post content, not signature content. Avatars based on an account's character(s) from the game is our future goal. Custom avatar uploads are not in the cards.

Why not?
Every other game has it on their forums and the community can still give feedback as intented (as it states on their forum rules of conduct).
I find this excuse very lame and ridiculous, it works in all other games, it will work here too.

Stop giving biased excuses for once. You didn't even give it a try on these forums so your opinion is only based on what you think, not on actual fact or numbers.

You have nothing to proof this, and your lack of trust in your customers will only hurt you in the long run, you should start trusting your customers more. Afterall, we are the reason that you earn money and being able to pay your rent for example.

A little more respect would be more appreciated. It will get you far in life.

Deathdealer
12-18-2014, 11:28 PM
I disagree with all of this I consider this as censorship and I have seen developer will put main issue under the rag by silenting their player base on the forum. I do not wish this to be done.

Siduakal
12-18-2014, 11:50 PM
Wiser and more respected men have said things more fitting for why things like this are a problem.

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”

“Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear."

Your moderators already delete randomly, deciding what posts are allowed and aren't with no semblance of a universal standard. It instead seems to just be done at their random whims and desires. So why pretend there's some new policy roll out when half of Calleil forums can tell you that your moderators seem to just randomly delete comments from various threads and threads themselves?

Trodas
12-19-2014, 04:47 AM
<snip>Starting today, in order to post on the official ArcheAge forums, you'll need to have a character at level 15 or above in ArcheAge. This new requirement has been added to foster a more constructive online community by preventing spam and the creation of duplicate accounts to harass other players. <snip>

The ArcheAge Team

Great start. I'm sick of all the throwaway accounts people have been creating just so they can spout their rubbish threads.

There's one more thing you should be doing though and that's to have some kind of limit on how long people can post after they last logged in. A couple of weeks maybe? Otherwise you're going to have people who stopped playing the game months previously still coming back to disrupt the forums just because they can. At least they'll need to keep the game installed to be able to post.

Ninjutsu1990
12-19-2014, 08:23 AM
Still can't post to forums...like no update on when this is going to be fixed?

Scouserwolf
12-19-2014, 12:18 PM
As far as it goes I support this new change. However I did by mistake set my main account with forum name as my personal name and that's something I'd like to change but your system doesn't allow me to.

Is it somehow possible to change my forum name on my main account?

Ninjutsu1990
12-19-2014, 12:19 PM
Requesting an investigation into why I can't reply to stuff, thanks.

Scapes
12-19-2014, 12:34 PM
Requesting an investigation into why I can't reply to stuff, thanks.

Have you already tried relogging into the forums?

Scapes
12-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Is it somehow possible to change my forum name on my main account?

Sure, contact a Community Team member for assistance.

Scapes
12-19-2014, 12:37 PM
Why not?

Custom signature images often become unruly eyesores that end up distracting from the conversation at hand and impeding constructive discussions. This is based off of the many titles our team has collectively and individually published and developed over the years.

Ninjutsu1990
12-19-2014, 01:54 PM
Have you already tried relogging into the forums?

Yay! I can go back to replying to people! Thanks good sir!

Sinya
12-19-2014, 04:07 PM
What about moderation? Never seen Mods here, except a copy/paste "Close thread" post.

... that the forums remain a constructive place to share information

Do you mean that players share their (half)knowledge as usual or will Trion start to use the forum now to inform and talk to us?

BumBle
12-19-2014, 04:32 PM
When will we be able to have avatars?

Firesparkz Lavawalker
12-20-2014, 06:12 AM
Greetings Adventurers,

Criticism is fine – it's only through honesty that anyone ever improves – though it needs to be kept constructive at all times.

The ArcheAge Team

Agreed, constructive criticism is ok. Being passionate is fine too. Just remember that communication is a two way street.
Immediate answers are not necessary, but listening and saying little in a timely matter on Trion's side is unacceptable.

And for the most part this is the case since the first few weeks into launch.

You can make policies all you want. That is fine too. However keep in mind what I said, 2 way street within a timely manner.
Transperancy and a level of honesty bringing about accountability and credibility will always outshine the silence and/or "vague enough to be correct" as to not be held accountable which has been your standard modus operandi these past 6 weeks odd. Yourself, Ocho & Firecait included.

^^ Not to throw it in your faces, however remember ... No tricks, no traps. < Try to live up to this catch-cry! You were doing ok in Alpha.

Also directed at you Scott, replying on gaming forum other than your company's own does look very bad and unprofessional.
Re: Reddit many times.

You need to start again forming a rapport with your player base like you guys started out so well doing in Alpha.

This show and tell posting with limited to no real interaction with the community is a extremely poor and unprofessional effort on your part Trion & CMs

WTH happenned guys? Please get your ♥♥♥♥ together on this rather than trying to keep a positive attitude ducking in posting on the official forums and then disappearing for unacceptable periods without proper updates/rapport (Unless it is on an issue where the ♥♥♥♥ has already hit the fan)

ie. Being proactive, not reactive.

Maybe take some hints from your competitors on this.
SOE Landmark for one such example, the prelude to Everquest Next > http://www.twitch.tv/landmarkgame/v/3618854

They have their ♥♥♥♥ organised and down pat. Even on the tough issues. Live questions and answers via the CMs with the company.

Get Jake Song organised on this too with a XL company spokesperson/mediator that can contribute/support you guys. Your in a partnership FFS, XL is also making money, let them tow the line appropriately also. Do not let Jake put one over you on this, this should be a mandatory part of your contract arrangement with XL as the developers of the game. If not, then add it in.

Accountability and honesty through being transparent leads to credibility and a community that is more patient, understanding and accepting of when things do not go quite to plan and/or if the ♥♥♥♥ does hit the fan (Client faith & confidence in remedy action occuring in a timely manner by Trion/XL).

If anything you fail hard to see this FACT! and are quite lost as to why the greater majority of your community is aggravated most of the time.

Even on the little things like simple acknowledgements, yes it is on our to look into list .... You know keeping the lines of communication open ?
Keeping a rapport going with your client base and all that good jazz, rather than passing the buck and outward blaming onto someone else which really you haven't backed yourself into a corner ... I hate to break it to you, Your already in the corner, just making a bigger fool of yourselves at the end of the day.

Firesparkz Lavawalker
12-20-2014, 06:35 AM
And on the above points, you wonder why you lose people who actually care and put in the effort to provide constructive feedback, identifying issues and providing "possible" solutions.

eg. http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?141428-Announcing-the-ArcheAge-Public-Test-Server&p=1351421&viewfull=1#post1351421 (Request for priority change originally made in post # 14)

Still waiting since alpha, seems like a small deal, however is one of the biggest exploits (Even worse than the flower exploit which is annoying, granted or even the apex exploit to some degree) when you consider generating 20 - 24k LP per account each 24 hours which floods the economy with 1k gold per day per two account per user working in tandem (One sleeping, one harvesting/crafting bricks/hereafters or what-not and rotating when one runs out of LP);

This in turn axing and/or saturating market demands for other legit players, reducing their opportunity to progress in an equal opportunities market without exploiting;

This free LP at will also gives obsence advantages in progress over others to capture market share when levelling skills to produce wanted items ...
It undermines the entire ArcheAge economy and value in participating when you can produce a $100 USD pack worth of gold (3,000gold) every 3 days ($1000 USD per month/30k gold) freely whenever without much effort except a minute of work every 10 mins spent harvest stone nodes or what-not while sleeping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtePRRUq6XM

Sad you guys are having issues in appreciating the damage being done to the game right under your noses.
Along not understanding why your having an exodus (Pretend all you want otherwise) of customers leaving the service until things are rectified.
That is for those who have not entirely written the game off as a fail before start of course.

^^ Fact is this is occuring and is in no way making a mountain out of a mound hill. Look into the viewing glass the correct way and you will see the mountain before you and not the mound hill you think you have been viewing thus far.

Perception and understanding such issues is necessary. Ignorance is bliss until such time, OOPS! occurs in realising it when it is too late.

Really! I am NOT looking forward to another 5+ years of WoW clones (RIFTs/Defiances/GW2s/etc) because management of companies like your own are too slow to respond to such issues. Relics who are not as dynamic as they pretend to be. *Looks at Scott hoping otherwise*

@Scott, You being back at Trions helm has been a positive for the company, however sort your middle management out and their game of thrones powerplay of internal animosity, cloak and dagger routine ♥♥♥♥ before things go further south on AA and other offerings, Trove will be impacted as will other offerings you host, RIFT expansions/defiance etc. Reputation, image and how the market perceives you matters in this saturated multibillion dollar industry that is only set to grow exponentially as each year comes to pass.

This is one of dozens of identified exploits (Not emergent gameplay, not strategic gameplay, plan and simple exploit) that undermine the value of involvement in ArcheAge or any form of fiscal contribution towards the Premium pay to play service with free play opportunities'

The others are of a lesser impacting nature.

On your competitors, other than the twitch link to landmark, please open your eyes to the way they handle and hold themselves in communicating information to the playerbase and keeping a rapport going on what is to come and/or has arrived. (https://forums.station.sony.com/landmark/index.php?threads/update-notes-17-dec-2014-let-there-be-monsters.51046/) I have outlined some more of it in my offering thread on EZI server portal too if it helps bring about awareness - http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?124275-EZI-Server-%28Offering-under-consideration-Feedback-please%29-Marketplace-items-for-gold-service.&p=1301669&viewfull=1#post1301669

Start thinking outside the square/cube your limiting yourself to operating in (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?124275-EZI-Server-%28Offering-under-consideration-Feedback-please%29-Marketplace-items-for-gold-service.&p=1301577&viewfull=1#post1301577).
Others are (Your direct competitors) and they will walk all over you in due time if you let them.

@ Scapes & The ArcheAge Team, I am a doer (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?124275-EZI-Server-%28Offering-under-consideration-Feedback-please%29-Marketplace-items-for-gold-service.&p=1351540&viewfull=1#post1351540), not just a mouthpiece (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?124275-EZI-Server-%28Offering-under-consideration-Feedback-please%29-Marketplace-items-for-gold-service.&p=1297250&viewfull=1#post1297250). Maybe such things need to rub off onto the CMs at Trion in this respect.
Start a new moto, Trion - Not just going to do what we say we will, We did what we said we would!

– though it needs to be kept constructive at all times.

The ArcheAge Team

^^ Going back to the points on transparency, honesty, creditibility, client faith/confidence in the service offered by Trion (ArcheAge) and client understanding when screwups do occur (Yes, we all make mistakes as stupid humanz at times);

You can't demand "people be always constructive" or ban them otherwise when your the ones at Trion causing the issues at the end of the day for the most part, probably without conciously realising this fact.

ie. Be tolerant of the fact that people are doing their best at times to be tolerant of TRION and its present day modus operandi also.

My 2 silver and 50copper worth.

2am now AEST, off to bed to sleep. Have a nice day.

Facewipe
01-05-2015, 12:46 AM
Why am i not able to post onywhere on the forum? i made a new account because i have a ban isue and leveled it to level 15 but still nothing:S

Kaios
01-08-2015, 02:26 PM
So who exactly do I contact to dispute a forum infraction? I've been trying for the longest time without response.

blehblehbleh
01-08-2015, 02:46 PM
same thing i am rather unhappy that the server going down banned me, i would like an estimate on when i can see an answer to my appeal.

Misao
01-08-2015, 11:57 PM

That doesnt make sense. Now the ppl can just write all kind of stuff into the sig. Like how many chars they have, what classes they play, who they hate or like, bunnys...instead of alowing ppl to just be creative and use nice sigs - this forum ist just so boring and dull. Although the game is so beautiful - this forum doesnt macht with the image of the game.

Bunnyleptic
01-09-2015, 12:20 AM
That doesnt make sense. Now the ppl can just write all kind of stuff into the sig. Like how many chars the have, what classes the play, who they hate or like, bunnys...instead of alowing ppl to just be creative and use nice sigs - this forum ist just so boring and dull. Although the game is so beautiful - this forum doesnt match with the image of the game.

My thoughts exactly!!

Grischu
01-09-2015, 01:33 AM
Signature picture is Basics in forums

Evann
03-19-2015, 06:07 PM
Dear Scapes,

I am unable to reply my own thread under Worldgates forum. This is the message that i received "You must have a character of level*15*or higher to be able to post to the forums, or you do not have permission to complete this action". Appreciate your assistance to resolve this issue.

Thank You.

Scapes
03-19-2015, 06:10 PM
Dear Scapes,

I am unable to reply my own thread under Worldgates forum. This is the message that i received "You must have a character of level*15*or higher to be able to post to the forums, or you do not have permission to complete this action". Appreciate your assistance to resolve this issue.

Thank You.

We're seeing a number of reports of this issue, our Operations Team is on the case to resolve it.

JerryBoyle
03-19-2015, 06:13 PM
We're seeing a number of reports of this issue, our Operations Team is on the case to resolve it.
So we weren't all muted on purpose? That's good to know.

Tammuz
03-19-2015, 07:04 PM

yay, glad im not the only one

Scapes
03-19-2015, 07:10 PM
So we weren't all muted on purpose?

Definitely not. This issue should also now be resolved, please check to confirm.

Evann
03-19-2015, 07:22 PM
Dear Scapes,

Yet to resolve for my account.

Regards

Kurve
03-19-2015, 07:24 PM
Definitely not. This issue should also now be resolved, please check to confirm.

I have the level 15 issue, have had it almost all day.

Please look into it, I spent lots of time on the forums and cannot reply to anything it's makin' me sad :c

Scapes
03-19-2015, 07:30 PM
Yet to resolve for my account.

I have the level 15 issue, have had it almost all day.

On the off chance it's a cookie, be sure to try a fresh login and alternate browser. The team is still narrowing down the cause for the erroneous error.

Tammuz
03-19-2015, 07:32 PM
nope, still broke :(, will try with different browser

different browser no luck... on an iPad btw but never had trouble before

JerryBoyle
03-19-2015, 07:34 PM
Still can't post in general, or anywhere else besides here.

Tierlak
03-19-2015, 08:01 PM
Still locked from all forums. Not a cookie issue, tried a separate browser as well.

Tolvat
03-19-2015, 08:06 PM
On the off chance it's a cookie, be sure to try a fresh login and alternate browser. The team is still narrowing down the cause for the erroneous error.

Testing this post out

Never mind. I guess there isn't a lock on these types of threads.

Kurve
03-19-2015, 08:12 PM

Confirmed not a cookie.

FlukeSG1
03-19-2015, 08:44 PM

I am experiencing this issue also. It happened right after I uninstalled chrome and then reinstalled it. Literally like I was posing then I decided to unistall because it was acting weird after reinstalling it keeps saying i'm not level 15.

EDIT: This is also a different account used in the same browster, same computer yet my main one still says i'm not level 15 :'(

Baddiez
03-19-2015, 08:46 PM
I am experiencing this issue also. It happened right after I uninstalled chrome and then reinstalled it. Literally like I was posing then I decided to unistall because it was acting weird after reinstalling it keeps saying i'm not level 15.

EDIT: This is also a different account used in the same browster, same computer yet my main one still says i'm not level 15 :'(

The above quoted message is me also. Oddly, after posting from that account and logging off this one now works. I tried posting from here right before loggin into that one so yeah idk if that helps but GL

Steps for clarity

Step 1: Posting and troling all day then realize chrome is being stupid
Step 2: Uninstall chrome
Step 3: Install Chrome
Step 4: Try to rage more at dolphin gate but can't beause it says i'm magically not level 15
Step 5: Log out/try clearing chache/cookies etc/retsart comp (failed)
Step 6: Try to post one last time on this account and failed
Step 7: Log into alt here to post about it
Step 8: Posting on alt worked so logged back on to main to try again
Step 9: Successfully posted on main

EDIT: Can't post in general I guess I should've read the full post, but yeah my post count kinda proves i'm over level 15 lol GG I wanna troll moar pls help trino and scapemastergoatman

toe nado
03-19-2015, 09:49 PM
Testing post

Can post here and nowhere else. I replied to a post about the live stream and left some questions I would like answered and have been unable to post since then.

Vendui
03-19-2015, 09:53 PM

My main account clearly cannot post anywhere at all, It was banned. It clearly says "banned". Lift date of the ban.. never. Reasoning : None..

Tammuz
03-19-2015, 09:58 PM
oh, mine also says that i need a lvl 15 character to post... can post here with this account but no where else...

btat
03-19-2015, 11:03 PM
Just got this issue as I was trying to post in server specific part of the forums. I have multiple characters over 15 and I was able to post fine yesterday. Dunno whats up...

Aphrael
03-20-2015, 12:01 AM
Me too!

I don't know what to do :( eek!

I'm pretty tame, honestly...so I don't think I've been banned. Trion, halp I'm in purgatory .-.

Kixxie
03-20-2015, 12:05 AM
Can't post anywhere but here...

Aphrael
03-20-2015, 12:08 AM
Hi guys. Nice to see you I guess. LOL. We can't be losers if there's a bunch of us right? Right? *crickets*

Siobhan
03-20-2015, 03:28 AM
After reading through this thread, all I can say is... ditto

Evann
03-20-2015, 03:35 AM
Dear Scapes,

I still having the same issue, pls rectify.

Regards

Tierlak
03-20-2015, 05:51 AM
Still locked from posting anywhere but this sub-forum.

Cribstaxxx
03-20-2015, 05:53 AM
I am also locked from posting anywhere else, even my alt and EU characters are 40+...

druk
03-20-2015, 06:26 AM
This is the only place I can post, getting the lv 15 error in other forums.

JerryBoyle
03-20-2015, 06:40 AM
I'm still muted from yesterday and can't post anywhere else

camokitten
03-20-2015, 06:44 AM
Like others that have posted, I have 2 accounts - both with several level 50 characters. I am unable to post in the General forums and/or unable to reply to existing threads with exception to this thread and the other thread started by Khrolon (probably not spelling that right) about the recent incentive package.

This started yesterday after the post by Khrolon and the responses on the forums. When I try to reply or post I am given the "You must have a character level 15 to post" message. Not funny.

Mabiche
03-20-2015, 06:47 AM
I also cannot post due to this issue.

toe nado
03-20-2015, 08:13 AM
Still unable to post.

Buff Fresh
03-20-2015, 08:23 AM
Awesome move, theres way 2 many trolls and fake accounts on these forums making this not about the game and more about tere Trolls
gf! Score 1 4 Trion!

shakes
03-20-2015, 08:34 AM
Helpppp me! I can't post. ><

JerryBoyle
03-20-2015, 09:34 AM
Looks like I can post in other sections now, can anybody else?

toe nado
03-20-2015, 09:39 AM
Looks like I can post in other sections now, can anybody else?

I also can post again.

shakes
03-20-2015, 09:40 AM
I fixed! Thanks Trino Troin Trion!

Vendui
03-20-2015, 03:31 PM
@Scapes @Kro - Can my main account get unbanned yet.. :c

~Edit~ No? please.. :c

Wolfyy
10-26-2015, 02:27 PM
I have a lvl 31 character and cannot post ;-; Not sure why but I get the "Must have a character lvl of at least lvl 15' or along those lines as well. I just joined the forum today. Halpppp ;w;"