PDA

View Full Version : 1.7

punchingbag
12-19-2014, 11:31 AM
Please put 1.7 on the PTS so we can start testing it, looking for bugs etc. NOW instead of waiting 2-3 weeks before it's supposed to come out.

Krymtastic
12-19-2014, 11:59 AM
Agreed. /10characters

Whimsical
12-19-2014, 02:48 PM
I agree, we need enough time to thoroughly go through content. If it's anything like red Dragon, we were delayed in even summoning him because of needing to do trade runs for charcoal stabilizer to make a smelting furnace, which took a full 22 hours to be delivered (this was before the anya ingot command was implemented), and then even more time spent trying to figure out how to get the quests going and whatnot, plus the goddess hunt..

shdpl
12-19-2014, 03:47 PM
Yeah, we really need to have more time to test new update.
Not everyone is able to play 16 hours a day, and besides of taking a look on GM-summoned dragon we couldn't do much...

Peter
12-19-2014, 03:51 PM
Please put 1.7 on the PTS so we can start testing it, looking for bugs etc. NOW instead of waiting 2-3 weeks before it's supposed to come out.

Calm down buddy. We are several updates behind 1.7. I can almost guarantee this content hasn't been localized yet. Give it another 6-8 months and maybe we can have this discussion again.

Sarat00ga
12-19-2014, 04:12 PM
well the Ops original reasoning is sound....we need more than a few hours to actually seek out the bugs etc

punchingbag
12-19-2014, 04:24 PM
Calm down buddy. We are several updates behind 1.7. I can almost guarantee this content hasn't been localized yet. Give it another 6-8 months and maybe we can have this discussion again.

I'm sorry. I don't see a Trion staff member title on your name. Your arguments are invalid. 6-8 months would however, be plenty of time to bug find/fix, exploit fix, and equalize anything that may be broken (Dahuta's breath in the most recent update).

Peter
12-19-2014, 04:52 PM
I'm sorry. I don't see a Trion staff member title on your name. Your arguments are invalid. 6-8 months would however, be plenty of time to bug find/fix, exploit fix, and equalize anything that may be broken (Dahuta's breath in the most recent update).

No need to get upset I called you out on your own ignorance. We are at 1.2 and haven't even gotten level 55 or the library yet. 1.7 has only just released in Korea. Use common sense. The next update to the PTS will be library, we are a long way from getting 1.7

shdpl
12-19-2014, 05:19 PM
No need to get upset I called you out on your own ignorance. We are at 1.2 and haven't even gotten level 55 or the library yet. 1.7 has only just released in Korea. Use common sense. The next update to the PTS will be library, we are a long way from getting 1.7

No matter which version is next and when, please give us more time.

LlexX
12-20-2014, 03:58 AM
Defuq 1.7? We don't even have the 1.2...

Musashi_Korian
12-20-2014, 07:03 AM
Oh the silliness that this topics idea is.. XD