PDA

View Full Version : Automatic redownload

zack409
12-19-2014, 08:31 PM
I am outraged at your company. You lack the skill to manage this game. Each time you patch the game half of the server population has major difficulties. You may not realize or care but in some areas downloads aren't free. For me to download the entire game again cost me significant money.

On todays date there was yet another issue that didn't seem to have a fix. I took a short break from trying and when I returned there was another patch. After the patch the system said my VERSION is no longer compatible and in order to play you need to download the entire game again. This game has now cost me well over a hundred dollars in download bills. I am a month subscriber and I do love this game. However, if this happens 1 more time I will quit and encourage everyone else to quit also. You have taken an amazing game and concept and implemented it in such a way that it has been destroyed.

PLEASE PLEASE NOTIFY ME IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN ANOTHER MONTH. I CANT KEEP DOWNLOADING 8 BG.

HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOUR CLIENTS!!!!!! (or pay the price of lost $$)

yours truly

person heading for the door