PDA

View Full Version : Guild costs ?

fearNuke
04-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Hi all,

Me and my guild are moving to AA and i was wondering a few things maybe you can clear up:

How much does it cost to set up a guild, and maintain it?
How many members can a guild hold?
How many people are required for castle sieges?
Is there the ability to tax members to maintain the castle and such things?
What are the limitation of the castle siege, how many people max per side?

Thank you to anyone that posts a reply

TrueHull
04-06-2014, 05:26 PM
You need a party of 5 to set up a guild, i think it is 1g to make a guild and there is no maintenance needed.
I don't think that there is a limit to how many members you can have apparently there is a guild with 1500+ members.
As far as i know there is no required amount of players for a siege.
You can build a castle/ obtain land on the northern cont and set the tax prices for the different types of houses and all the gold goes to the guild leader.
i think it is 100vs100 but i could be wrong haven't even done that yet.

Serpentfly
04-06-2014, 07:49 PM
Sounds good enough but do castles have to be maintained? Like money to keep everything good.

Peter
04-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Sieges are 70 vs 70 and you can call in 30 reinforcements after a certain amount of time. Not sure about upkeep. I imagine you have to repair whatever is damaged after a siege.

fearNuke
04-07-2014, 07:09 AM
TrueHull, thank your very much for your response it really helped :D

fearNuke
04-07-2014, 07:13 AM
well in 1 of the videos i saw, walls that get destroyed during sieges, must be rebuilt after the war. So there would be a matt cost for the reconstruction, Could somone give me an idea of how long it takes to farm the matts (stone/wood) required to repair a piece of wall.

I will have 40-80 Come to arche age eventually, people i have gamed with for alot of years, So i hope we will be 1 of them awesome factions with a castle so big it makes you cry :D

Locklear Aoi
04-07-2014, 07:23 AM
Sieges are 70 vs 70 and you can call in 30 reinforcements after a certain amount of time. Not sure about upkeep. I imagine you have to repair whatever is damaged after a siege.

*Wanders in circles, thinking. Then looks up,* Of that 70, is that just the players or does that number include the Siege Weapons? If it doesn't include Siege Weapons, is there a restriction on how many Siege Weapons are brought in?

fearNuke
04-07-2014, 07:32 AM
Well i guess siege weapons cost alot to construct so that will probly be the limiting factor.

Also the more damage you do to the walls the more you have to repair if you win so it wouldnt make sense to destroy all there walls with mass amounts of siege unless its fast/easy to get matts to rebuild walls?

Blasted
04-07-2014, 09:07 AM
Well it aint that easy to get stone since alot of people will be on the mining spots. The wood on the other hand is not that difficult if you put your guild growing trees in their farms.

fearNuke
04-09-2014, 02:01 PM
cool thanks blasted