PDA

View Full Version : Game Freeze and reboot computer since last patch

Illyriae
12-20-2014, 09:27 AM
my wifes game was working just fine before last hotfix, but now everytime she tries to summon her cart, the game starts to lag and eventually freeze and reboot the computer

didnt change anything on the computer, no new driver or anything, just started after hotfix...

computer has a 2 weeks old windows install and all driver were up to date before the hotfix

EDIT

after further testing, it seem that her computer freeze eveytime someone summons a cart near her, as soon as it appears the computer freeze and eventually will reboot, when shes the one trying to summon the cart it will freeze as soon as she push the icon to summon, not when the cart appear...

Teff
12-20-2014, 10:33 AM
my wifes game was working just fine before last hotfix, but now everytime she tries to summon her cart, the game starts to lag and eventually freeze and reboot the computer

didnt change anything on the computer, no new driver or anything, just started after hotfix...

computer has a 2 weeks old windows install and all driver were up to date before the hotfix

same problem

pantarus
12-20-2014, 09:52 PM

EDIT

after further testing, it seem that her computer freeze eveytime someone summons a cart near her, as soon as it appears the computer freeze and eventually will reboot, when shes the one trying to summon the cart it will freeze as soon as she push the icon to summon, not when the cart appear...

I'm having a similar problem. Not with carts but it's definitely the game. No idea what to do.

Someone help please!