PDA

View Full Version : Stormchaser Arch/Sorc/Aura

Trusivraj
12-20-2014, 01:19 PM
Many claim this class doesn't work.. I say otherwise. First off, if you're playing it as an archer.. you're doing it wrong. This class is made to be a high cc and Dot mage class. Weak to witchcraft classes but strong against just about everything else if you give the class a chance. Look up my Storm chaser build on Arch - Base then post your PTS name so we can duel/Arena. That is all.

Dremlock
12-20-2014, 01:43 PM
I'm playing this build now (and enforcer). It's a solid class.

Frigid tracks + ice arrow + charged bolt = ranged stun every 8 seconds

Leech + meteor is a solid combo vs non cloth

boneprison + meteor + implosion works vs ppl who panic

lots of fun. Idk about it being a dot mage class tho. I try to avoid long duration dots like piercing shot cuz it breaks leech

Trusivraj
12-20-2014, 01:51 PM
I don't use meteor anymore, the combo takes too long and half the opponents have witchcraft. Leech has too short of a sleep duration for meteor as well, with the lag on dragging the cursor to its position. I use leech to steal buffs and blink away to safety, also piercing+burning+chain lighting is hilariously fun to use together against everyone that has never even seen the class. It is also very powerful against primes who fail to keep distance.

Dremlock
12-20-2014, 03:36 PM
The only way I've gotten leech meteor to work is minimum of 10% faster cast speed and auroria hellbent vambraces which increase leech duration by 10%.

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/27030/

and it only works on non cloth

Trusivraj
12-20-2014, 04:46 PM
I wonder if those braces could be included with the wild born set I have posted on my build. If so, that would be the icing on the cake.