PDA

View Full Version : Siege problems! I require immediate assistance

Ashbringer
12-20-2014, 06:17 PM
Good day Trion
I am the guild leader of Try Hard, the current owners of the Calmlands castle on the Janudar server.
The previous night, I bid 5000 gold on our own scroll from one of my alt characters, which was the leader of a different guild and I went on it yesterday ( On 19.12.2014 ) and declared siege to our castle.
Everything in the guild looked fine, I saw the war between Try Hard and my alt's guild in the Siege Info page.
But now when I came from work, my alts guild is no longer listed there! Maybe the patch removed my Siege item from the ground? Maybe it canceled the siege?
I require immediate assistance please, since the siege is supposed to happen this Sunday.
I want an answer AS SOON AS POSSIBLE please!

Have a most pleasant day,
Ashbringer

Ashbringer
12-21-2014, 07:55 AM
Bring on my post, come on guys, only a couple hours left until the siege is about to happen!

Ashbringer
12-21-2014, 02:09 PM
Apparently I lost 5000 gold for the bid and another 20.000 gold (The peace fund) that I was supposed to receive in return from winning the siege.
I tried to get in contact with the live support as well, but apparently all my attempts were denied.
GM Fasti or Scapes, given the fact that nobody bothered to answer in 24 hours + to a siege issue, which was supposed to be of utmost importance, I request a refund for my siege scroll, which cost me 5000 gold and also I think it's fair that I get my 20.000 gold as well since we did all the steps required in order to earn that.

Thank you for your ignorance, but I hope right now you can do the right thing. Or at least answer.

Ashbringer
12-21-2014, 07:37 PM
Do I seriously have to bump this every hour in order to receive an answer from a GM?

DancingShade
12-22-2014, 04:22 AM
You'll be bumping it every hour for about 1.5 months.

Arthurb
12-22-2014, 01:32 PM
We haven't even received a refund or Scape's promised assistance from the very first siege scroll week. Not to mention the people who couldn't log in the second week. Trion tech support does not cover castle sieges.

Ashbringer
12-27-2014, 03:51 AM
Another bump.
They should cover the expenses since it was a game-side issue and not a client-side issue. Not my fault the patch destroyed the siege scroll thingy I put on the ground.
Look at this, the castles were supposed to have a major impact in this game; yet it's been 8 days since I submitted my ticket and I received no answer. Also, every single time I'm trying to get in contact with the Live support, I get kicked.out immediately.
Beg pardon for any spelling errors, I am writing this on my phone.

So, any capable GM to fix this and give a proper answer as well?

Ashbringer
12-27-2014, 11:28 AM
Fasti? Scapes? Anyone who can pimp my ride? We're having serious issues here, and apparently you can only be bothered to answer the less important issues that people have.

Ashbringer
12-28-2014, 08:16 AM
Daily quest : Bump this thread - Complete [1/1]

Arthurb
01-02-2015, 08:04 AM
They conveniently can't find the logs for who purchased any scroll.... I'm done with Trion

Hello XXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

I apologize for any frustration this issue has caused. Unfortunately, we are only able to use our logs as evidence for item or gold restorations. I know it is frustrating, and I can definitely understand that is a large amount of gold but without the logs of the auction being won I am not able to restore the lost gold.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Your reference number for this ticket is XXX-XXX.

Sincerely,

GM Zeltai
Trion Worlds Inc