PDA

View Full Version : I played AA yesterday, today I can't connect to server

Minakie
12-21-2014, 02:15 AM
So I launch AA and notice both Shatigon and Kyprosa are undergoing maintenance. It seems fine though, since I'm playing on Nebe. I try to connect to the server and the first thing I notice is that it's taking way longer than usual to connect. Then, when the game finally starts responding again, all I get is one of those "The Gods have disconnected you" messages. I checked my connection and it's fine, or at least as fine as it was yesterday. I don't know how I could be playing normally yesterday and not be able to connect to the server today.

I thought maybe Nebe was under maintenance as well, or about to be, so I ask my guildies on TS and they say they've been playing normally and that they got no system alert about Nebe going on maintenance any time soon.

I thought of trying another server, but of course I can't do that since I already have 2 chars in Nebe, it won't let me join any other server until I delete 1 of them, which I can't do because I can't connect to Nebe.
AA is the only MMO with a 2 char limit I've ever seen and right now that limit is not being very helpful here.

Tried to reconnect 3 times now. Same thing has happened every time.

Lopgor
12-21-2014, 02:36 AM
I habve the same issue for more than 24h this isn't your fault they have a problem with their server. You must ask for 1 day patron compensation.

Minakie
12-21-2014, 04:17 AM
I habve the same issue for more than 24h this isn't your fault they have a problem with their server. You must ask for 1 day patron compensation.

And how do I do that?

Fasti
12-21-2014, 04:47 AM
So I launch AA and notice both Shatigon and Kyprosa are undergoing maintenance. It seems fine though, since I'm playing on Nebe. I try to connect to the server and the first thing I notice is that it's taking way longer than usual to connect. Then, when the game finally starts responding again, all I get is one of those "The Gods have disconnected you" messages. I checked my connection and it's fine, or at least as fine as it was yesterday. I don't know how I could be playing normally yesterday and not be able to connect to the server today.

I thought maybe Nebe was under maintenance as well, or about to be, so I ask my guildies on TS and they say they've been playing normally and that they got no system alert about Nebe going on maintenance any time soon.

I thought of trying another server, but of course I can't do that since I already have 2 chars in Nebe, it won't let me join any other server until I delete 1 of them, which I can't do because I can't connect to Nebe.
AA is the only MMO with a 2 char limit I've ever seen and right now that limit is not being very helpful here.

Tried to reconnect 3 times now. Same thing has happened every time.

Can you try again for me? Let me know if you're still having trouble.

ratherkool
12-21-2014, 06:13 AM
this game has No program to block gold farmers or botters from congesting the servers up with normal gamer space.
they won't do anything to stop it either.
compare to other games i played that has blocking program to stop gold farmers and botters all together.
this game refuses to make a anti-gold farmer or botter program for it.
I even got in trouble by the forums mod for stating a post about it.
but its the truth !!
games without the anti-gold farmer and botter protection won't last long they come go in just a few years if that.
this why its hard to log in to the game servers on this game cause their congested with gold farmers and botters.
when I first download the game and signed in as a level 1 character I saw tons of post messages in chat from gold farmers.
and not many chats of regular gamers.
so it shows this game been over run with gold farmers who really wants to play a game or be apart of it with all the gold farmers and botters which aka is hackers.
gold farmers hack the game for more gold besides using bots to farm for it.
i seen it once on old archlord game the gold farmer even told me he just has to use his tool to get the gold and boom he trades you in the game.
but on most other games they use bots to farm for gold and items to sell in AH.
and they start the prices off for a low level unique item for very very very high price.
so every one else goes that price to make a sale like them.
gold farmers ruin the game fro every one.

P.S.
I even seen regular gamer chats yelling about the botters in the game and stuff.
so it goes to show it's not just me complaining about this and I bet any thing those gamers contact the games support team about it and they won't do crap about it !
cause who knows their probable getting paid on the side from the gold farmers to allow it.

ratherkool
12-21-2014, 06:28 AM
it's been 6 hours now and I still can't log in to the game keeps saying the server is busy try again later.
this proves my point what I say is true !!!

Minakie
12-21-2014, 06:36 AM
Can you try again for me? Let me know if you're still having trouble.
It connected to the server for like an hour, then the client stopped responding and eventually crashed. Now I can't reconnect again.

I've played several MMOs before and I never had so many technical issues. AA runs on about 5 fps for me, I lag all the time, lag spikes are a nightmare and the game freezes or even closes itself several times a day. I wish there was such a thing as a pve server, i keep dying to reds because i can't even see them, all i see is their name and with the game hiccuping like this i have no chance of getting away.
I'm very tempted to just go back to another MMO at this point, my guildies are the ones keeping me here, I really like my guild and the cooperation environment we have there.
I've also seen people talk about getting emails from Trion with codes to redeem. So far I didn't receive anything.

Fasti
12-21-2014, 07:22 AM
it's been 6 hours now and I still can't log in to the game keeps saying the server is busy try again later.

What server are you trying to connect to? This is likely a connection error that we'll need to work with you to get resolved.

To start, try restarting your PC with minimal background tasks running (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/392). While that is restarting, power-cycle your modem (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5) as well.

Minakie
12-21-2014, 08:34 AM
I've been trying to connect to Nebe since 9am. It's now almost 4pm. I can't help but to flinch thinking about how much labot points I've lost so far.

As for what was suggested for the other person: I had already used msconfig to minimize the programs that start with windows long before installing AA, so I went and tried to power-cycle my modem instead. It made no difference. I still can't connect to Nebe. Sometimes I get a "The gods have disconnected you" message, others it just closes with no warning and no error message.

What I don't get is how I can play normally on one day and have something like this happen the next day :c

[update]: I managed to connect again, let's see if it actually stays connected this time. Cheers.