PDA

View Full Version : Cant Log Into Ollo server

Bellthazarr
12-21-2014, 04:50 PM
When I try to log into game, I get to server screen, click Ollo server, and after a minute of loading, it kicks me saying the gods have kicked me... Whats going on. Not a good way to start my first month of Patron that I bought WITH CASH.

Chartreuse
12-21-2014, 09:48 PM
I am having this same problem on my laptop. It's all servers, NA/EU/PTS. I even tried logging on with a friend's account to see if it was something about my account specifically, but the same thing happened. After selecting server and hitting Connect, it stops at Connecting and then I get the gods disconnect message. Have had this problem since the last patch. Very frustrating!

PS - I tried the tips given on the Trion assistance page, restarting with minimal background programs, cycling modem and router, disabling Windows Defender, etc. I even reinstalled both ArcheAge and Glyph. Nothing seems to work.

PPS - Set up port forwarding on my router and still no luck. The game appears to actually freeze after I hit Connect. The game window flashes, I get the blue spinning circle for several seconds, then it seems to time out with the gods disconnect message.