PDA

View Full Version : Hackers using land hacks on Calleil

Whoknows
12-21-2014, 10:01 PM
Going to post this every single day until they are banned or gm's take action.

East:

Relicks
Alsh
Neet

West:

Relickss
Alshtoo
Siddy

Erotes
12-21-2014, 11:14 PM
Well, just make sure you know they are legit hackers. A lot of people are on a witch hunt and accuse anyone who owns several pieces of land. Someone in my guild, who got all of his land through hard work was being called a hacker for a while.

Asariel
12-22-2014, 02:03 AM
Well, just make sure you know they are legit hackers. A lot of people are on a witch hunt and accuse anyone who owns several pieces of land. Someone in my guild, who got all of his land through hard work was being called a hacker for a while.

Yeah, people are quick to jump on that bandwagon whenever they lose a land-grab to someone else. Obviously it couldn't just be that the other guy has a quicker finger or a better ping, or was stealthed; he must be hacking.

chunchu
12-22-2014, 02:38 AM
hackers and scammers my friend purchased a land from someone gave him the money the guy tore his 16x16 down and before my friend could lay his farm down someone grabbed it, irony was there was no one around, but them 2 making the transaction, the person who grabbed it was no where to be seen and how did the person know he was buying the land from this guy? the guy gave him half his money back but only half. word to the wise dont trust anyone in this game unless you really know them and play with them

Jethsmart
12-22-2014, 03:11 AM
hackers and scammers my friend purchased a land from someone gave him the money the guy tore his 16x16 down and before my friend could lay his farm down someone grabbed it, irony was there was no one around, but them 2 making the transaction, the person who grabbed it was no where to be seen and how did the person know he was buying the land from this guy? the guy gave him half his money back but only half. word to the wise dont trust anyone in this game unless you really know them and play with them

In this situation I can almost guarantee you that either the buyer or the seller is involve in scamming. The person who ninja'd the plot was informed by either the buyer or the seller just before the transaction was about to happened. I use to do Escrow in Enla and I stop doin it because of this exact situation.

chunchu
12-22-2014, 03:25 AM
In this situation I can almost guarantee you that either the buyer or the seller is involve in scamming. The person who ninja'd the plot was informed by either the buyer or the seller just before the transaction was about to happened. I use to do Escrow in Enla and I stop doin it because of this exact situation.

Oh I totally agree with you that the seller was in on it, when I heard he only gave him half the money back right there i knew my friend got scammed

Loliruri
12-22-2014, 03:27 AM
Some people are sore losers. I understand if it was a real hack, and sore about that. But they all can't be hacks.

Loli29
12-22-2014, 03:31 AM
Post evidence.