PDA

View Full Version : Damn you Trion - you cant get land hacks still fixed

sassoonss
12-22-2014, 01:44 AM
Damn you Trion - you cant get land hacks still fixed 4 months in the game. This is ridiculous.

I am on Salphira server and there was 24*24 expiring. There were only 2 of us so I thought nice 50-50 chance.
the guy tell me the hackers will take it and as said the land grab hackers take the land when they were not even in vicinity.

This is so frustrating that Trion cant even ban or fix exploiters.
This game is doomed for.

Rvyne
12-22-2014, 01:47 AM
I think it's no longer TRION's fault its about timing bro if you try spamming you'll eventually wont get it.. you really need to be patience and good clicker.. I had won against more than 10 people again in middle of dewstone in my server without problem..

right now I believe is who click first.. it's hard to spam coz you have 4-5s delay to try it again.

I don't think your issue is already a "hacks".. it's more whining

daerun
12-22-2014, 01:49 AM
I think it's no longer TRION's fault its about timing bro if you try spamming you'll eventually wont get it.. you really need to be patience and good clicker.. I had won against more than 10 people again in middle of dewstone in my server without problem..

right now I believe is who click first.. it's hard to spam coz you have 4-5s delay to try it again.

Packet Injection says "Hi".

sassoonss
12-22-2014, 01:52 AM

Either you are a hacker or working for Trion .

Like I said there were only 2 of us there there was no one else in sight.
the land was grabbed by hacking .
Please read my post and the file attached .

Rvyne
12-22-2014, 01:58 AM
well my main account is pirate if you notice... I normally use my farmers alt to grab plot of what I want. I don't need to hack dude why would I? you'll even have hard time selling plot this days unless you have scare crow design... it drained your LP and Gold owning more than what you can own is not profitable.. I only have 4 farms max per account... and I have 2 account so I have 7 farms and 1 farm house..

I read it and I conclude its whining... It's quite easy to grab land this days specially population is declining alot houses and farms expiring left and right.

Asariel
12-22-2014, 02:01 AM
Either you are a hacker or working for Trion .

Like I said there were only 2 of us there there was no one else in sight.
the land was grabbed by hacking .
Please read my post and the file attached .

Pretty sure you can drop land while in stealth.

Hobgoblyn
12-22-2014, 02:02 AM

It probably depends which server you are on.

My server (Orchinda) there's tons of free plots just sitting there doing nothing. I found 2 16x16 outside of Marianople while looking around waiting for a plot to expire right next to mine. When it did expire there was just me and one other there and I won.

In Auroria there is currently LOADS of space. I have a 24x24 that I haven't placed yet, trying to get it at Marianople, playing around in Auroria there was literally loads of places I could put it.

Some places such as North Two Crowns, you might find an 8x8 if you are lucky. But most other places there's no real problem finding place for a 16x16 if you look hard enough (I'm talking already available, not waiting for land to expire)

Other higher population servers and it would be a different story.

Rvyne
12-22-2014, 02:04 AM
It probably depends which server you are on.

My server (Orchinda) there's tons of free plots just sitting there doing nothing. I found 2 16x16 outside of Marianople while looking around waiting for a plot to expire right next to mine. When it did expire there was just me and one other there and I won.

On Auroria there is currently LOADS of space. I have a 24x24 that I haven't placed yet, trying to get it at Marianople, playing around in Auroria there was literally loads of places I could put it.

Some places such as North Two Crowns, you might find an 8x8 if you are lucky. But most other places there's no real problem finding place for a 16x16 if you lopopk hard enough (I'm talking already available, not waiting for land to expire)

Other higher population servers and it would be a different story.

I thought its game wide population declining problem... it also happens to our server.. Aurora and other pvp zone become worthless... only prime location still selling and some properties also expiring on daily basis

daerun
12-22-2014, 02:06 AM
well my main account is pirate if you notice... I normally use my farmers alt to grab plot of what I want. I don't need to hack dude why would I? you'll even have hard time selling plot this days unless you have scare crow design... it drained your LP and Gold owning more than what you can own not profitable.. I only 4 farms max per account... and I have 2 account so I have 7 farms and 1 farm house..

I read it and I conclude its whining... It's quite easy to grab land this days specially population is declining alot houses and farms expiring left and right.

Yes, he is whining alright, but...he isn't whining about the lack of land, he is whining about the land hackers. I conclude you need to read again thoroughly.

Fargrist
12-22-2014, 02:19 AM
Damn you Trion - you cant get land hacks still fixed 4 months in the game. This is ridiculous.

I am on Salphira server and there was 24*24 expiring. There were only 2 of us so I thought nice 50-50 chance.
the guy tell me the hackers will take it and as said the land grab hackers take the land when they were not even in vicinity.

This is so frustrating that Trion cant even ban or fix exploiters.
This game is doomed for.

Trion hasn't understood what land meant, or rather, could have meant.

Instead of a tool to turn players into keepers, land became a profitable item for cheating. Real money cheating.

Which meant most land is owned by 10% of players and it's meant 90% of players were dissatisfied with ArcheAge.

Not a good number to have, and the significance of that number shows up in game reviews of ArcheAge.