PDA

View Full Version : Gods have Disconnected you ? on NA Tahyang server

ratherkool
12-22-2014, 05:10 AM
Gods have Disconnected you ? on NA Tahyang server did to me 3 times in a row.
and my internet connection is still active and on it never goes out !
I have cable.
so its the server

Fujimo
12-22-2014, 10:55 PM
Same issue.

LightningRay
12-23-2014, 01:04 AM
Same here, my Internet Connection is good. However every time I try to connect any server it keeps disconnecting me with a black screen and a message that says that the gods have disconnected me and check my connection or updates. Any solution to this problem???

Kaniptra
12-31-2014, 12:31 AM
ive been having this problem now for three weeks and have gotten no responses from trion....GL....

Fasti
12-31-2014, 12:41 AM
ive been having this problem now for three weeks and have gotten no responses from trion....GL....

I was only able to find a recent ticket for your account. If you have an older ticket submitted, what is the ticket number so I can check the status for you?

When do you see this error message? Is it when you try to sign in, or can you play, then get disconnected while in game?

Check any security software you use, such as antivirus or firewall, and add the full Glyph and ArcheAge folders as exceptions. With those folders allowed, you shouldn't run into as many disconnects.

Thanks very much!

Kaniptra
12-31-2014, 01:13 AM
I was only able to find a recent ticket for your account. If you have an older ticket submitted, what is the ticket number so I can check the status for you?

When do you see this error message? Is it when you try to sign in, or can you play, then get disconnected while in game?

Check any security software you use, such as antivirus or firewall, and add the full Glyph and ArcheAge folders as exceptions. With those folders allowed, you shouldn't run into as many disconnects.

Thanks very much!

Thanks for the reply! i have submitted a bit about this, ill have to find the numbers, but i can play for 5-10 mins then i get this message no matter what i have done...powercycled the modem, reset, reinstalled etc

EDIT: also readded them to the firewall and i still get discoed..