PDA

View Full Version : The bug is back. UDF file being overflowed with 0 kb files. Game stops at splash screen "Nui once united".

Andore
12-23-2014, 07:23 AM
After clicking Play in Glyph's launcher, you start loading the game after the HackShield load. Then it'll stop loading at "Nui once united".

This will happen everytime you try to log in.

It's a Major bug since you can't even launch and play the game.

It'll happen in windows users with any hardware specs.

Apparently, the community said it's related to the "UDR" folder in ArcheAge user documents file being overflowed by 0kb files making the folder unloadable and crashing the system (thus not allowing you to load the game). Also TRION said in a patch log, a long time ago, that this issue would be fixed. But it is happening to me right now (If you scroll down the support forums, you'll notice a few other ones too).

How to Post a Game Bug Report
Found a game bug in ArcheAge? Please search the Game Bug Reports forum to see if it's already been reported!

Is it a new one? Help us out by documenting it! Here's what you should include in your post.

Topic Title
A brief summary of the game bug.
Topic Body
Summary: Describe the observed issue in one or two sentences.
Steps to Reproduce: Include a step-by-step reproduction of how the bug appeared.
Frequency: How many times out of how many attempts did the bug appear.
Severity: Rate the bug's severity on a scale of 1 (minor) to 5 (major).
System Specs: List your OS, RAM, GPU, router, and modem.
Additional Notes: List any additional notes about the bug.

Kaosfury
12-23-2014, 09:42 AM
Game runs fine for me

Cribstaxxx
12-23-2014, 09:54 AM
That continues to happen to me also. The only way I can get the game running again in to uninstall and reinstall. Today is the 4th time I've installed archeage (at 2 hours per install/patch/etc.) and it's getting really annoying...

Can't we just get some kind of repair tool that checks to make sure all game files are correct?

cynthiapbr
12-23-2014, 01:03 PM
I'm having the same problem and did a post too.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?146257-Help-with-the-game.&p=1359879#post1359879

Svetlana Anesjka
12-24-2014, 07:18 PM
That continues to happen to me also. The only way I can get the game running again in to uninstall and reinstall. Today is the 4th time I've installed archeage (at 2 hours per install/patch/etc.) and it's getting really annoying...

Can't we just get some kind of repair tool that checks to make sure all game files are correct?

Same Cribstaxxx from Neverwinter ?

PS: This is happening to me now too