PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Add Payment Method

AAtom
12-23-2014, 12:19 PM
I'm unable to add a payment method to my account. I've tried numerous times to add my credit card, but I just keep receiving emails telling me that there's been an error processing my payment. And yes, I've made sure that there are no errors when putting in the information. Once I try to add a payment method, the fields all become blank and highlighted in red. I already filed a ticket to support@trionworlds.com and received Incident: 141223-000904, but I have a yet to hear back. I don't want to end up losing my land because I couldn't buy patron.

Baihu
12-23-2014, 02:54 PM
Hey,

I had this problem too. In my case a security flag appeared in the system, what ever this does mean. It's just a simple problem and you should use the live chat. They can fix it there in 15 minutes, so you can add the new payment method in time. You don't need a support ticket for this, cause it will just take very long.
So go in live chat and they fix it :cool:

Manyfaces
12-24-2014, 12:26 AM
Iv noticed with my credit card for example it refused to save it unless all fields were filled. Put n/a in anything blank. Hope that helps.

AAtom
12-24-2014, 09:06 AM
Can't use live chat since my patron ran out.

Sarting
12-24-2014, 09:14 AM
Can't use live chat since my patron ran out.
You can ask a friend to do a live chat session on your behalf.