PDA

View Full Version : Possibly Character slot scroll bug.

Capital Punisher
12-25-2014, 03:25 AM
Hello,

Few weeks back i bought a Character slot expansion scroll and that time i had 2 Characters on EU (kyprosa and Orchidna) and 2 on NA (calliel and Kyrios). I used the said slot scroll to increase my character slots, i was able to create another character on EU Total 3 but not the 4TH ONE, As Description says i should be able to have 4 characters and upto 6 on same server; i am not able to make 4th character as stated on scroll; please help me on this matter why am i not able to make 4th one?

SO far i have 3 on EU (2 Kyprosa & 1 on Orchidnaa) and 2 on NA (Ollo and Calliel). I want to make 4th but the Buttons are grayed out.

Fasti
12-25-2014, 03:28 AM
Everyone playing ArcheAge, whether free to play, or with an active Patron subscription, will have two character slots. Buying one character slot expansion scroll will allow you to make three characters. To make more, you'll want to pick up additional character slot expansion scrolls.

Sorry for the confusion.

Capital Punisher
12-25-2014, 04:42 AM
nvm thanks for response, but description has to be fixed on scrolls; it certainly creates lot of confusions :)

Immanuel
12-27-2014, 08:57 AM
I had trouble purchasing credits but that was finally solved. I found out that I have family playing on another server and want to join them.

I had two characters on one server. I decided I would delete one and migrate it to the server my family is on. I can not believe that it takes 24 hours to delete a level 17 character! The other character was too far in to want to delete at the moment and who knows, I may just want to "escape" the family for a while so I am leaving it there. With all the quirky game behavior, I am afraid do purchase a new character expansion slot until the deletion is complete. I am afraid that if I buy it on the server that I am moving away from, it will only be good for that particular server.

Can someone tell me that if I buy a character expansion slot scroll on server A, can it be used on server B? I don't want to find out that the answer to that question is no and I am stuck with three slots on the server I wish to leave.

I still have 23 hours to go before that other character is properly deleted and I can actually create a new character on another server.

My guess is that I can buy the slot and cross servers, but with this crazy game, I do not want to find out that I am wrong and be stuck with three slots on a server I don't plan on playing on very much.