PDA

View Full Version : GM Help Needed

Fujimo
12-26-2014, 10:33 AM
I have an issue posted on the in my help section
Reference Number 141225-000429

I have been getting Gods disconnected notice since monday. So I couldnt get in to pay my taxes on property.

Finally had to reinstall the Client on Wednesday and was able to login, but as the ticket states my patron status was bugged and showed me as a free account so again I still couldnt pay my tax.

Fasti made corrections to my account so I am now Patron, but in the process I have lost my deeds.

I need some help here.

Fujimo
12-26-2014, 04:56 PM
Still looking for help here.

Kaniptra
12-26-2014, 05:02 PM
i hope you can get some help to resolve this, i have this issue the gods have disconnected you, almost constantly since two weeks ago, i cant play for more than 5-10 mins, and i sent multiple tickets aswell as sat in live chat waiting for 2 and half hours, when it said the wait time was 20 mins and still got no one, so GL!

Fujimo
12-28-2014, 02:23 PM
Still need help!!!

Fujimo
12-29-2014, 01:33 PM
I have lost every deed I had in game due to not being able to login and pay the tax certificates. Gods have disconnected you error and then got the Patron but where I lost 6 months of prepaid patron status. Of course the patron issue was fixed after all my property had left me.

Now I cant get anyone to respond to my request for help.

Its a shame this game has so many bugs that once the bugs start is keeps going until its no longer fun to play.

Fujimo
12-30-2014, 09:08 AM
I am not going away Trion.

Candara
12-30-2014, 09:26 AM
Hi,

I have HACK problems. In Halcyona on server OLLO. Yesterday i bought a house and the hack sold me a blocked house. Other house in the house that i bought. I need your help to fix it now. Please. Or i will give up play the Archeage. I lost a lot of part of my money. Was hard to work it.
Please, my nick is Zedhy and the house stay between workbench ad the hill in Halcyona in server ollo.

Thanks.

Kaosfury
12-30-2014, 09:50 AM
Here it is again.....hijacking another thread

Fujimo
12-30-2014, 05:48 PM
Spoke with online chat customer service and they informed me that my request was in the que to be answered by live support.
The chat guy cant help.

HELP