PDA

View Full Version : Unable to access live chat and tickets not updating

Kampfer
12-26-2014, 03:59 PM
I submitted a ticket on the 23rd that I tried to update and it wouldn't so I submitted a new ticket on the 24th and that one hasn't updated since then either. When I tried to get on live chat to see if they could fix it the live chat gets immediately canceled even though there have been purchases on the account. I even tried to purchase $5 worth of credit to fix it and it didn't work. This is the message that I get when I try to open live chat. I have selected account support.

Live chat is currently available for account, billing and technical support. Click request email response button if you have an in-game issue.

Incident number on the 2nd ticket that I originally sent is Status: 141226-001452

Kampfer
12-26-2014, 06:32 PM
Live chat finally worked and I got it all sorted out.

Fasti
12-27-2014, 07:13 AM
Live chat finally worked and I got it all sorted out.

Glad to hear it! Thanks for your patience.

leoa190
02-01-2015, 08:40 AM
im having problems with my wife account that get banned after we create this and send some items and money with my account.. i request help from live chat with no helps.. email i send to appeals with no reply 3 days ago.. the support system is rly bad.. i cant play couse of that and i need help . also send private msj to GM Fasti and Scapes to check it and none giving me any reply .. im rly frustrated and disapointed. spend money in patron and APEX for nothing.. they rly dont care about my issue .still waiting for answers