PDA

View Full Version : Trion Support/billing are down?

Voltaren
12-27-2014, 03:32 PM
cannot access live support nor can I access billing at all. says my status is active, but total loss of patron status....and I have land that is due.....

Voltaren
12-28-2014, 02:51 PM
still have no access...anyone else even try support?...at all in the last few days?

Trubbles
12-28-2014, 03:09 PM
still have no access...anyone else even try support?...at all in the last few days?It was working for me last night, they also resolved a patron status issue. If you can't access live chat, try another browser.

Lash
12-28-2014, 07:50 PM
Best of luck to you - I lost all of my land while they investigated why my Patron status became bugged. Afterwards I did get one month of credit as a consolation. Live chat did me no good btw - they said they could see my Patron status was bugged, however they could not assist me and would have to send it to another area and my reply would be via email.

BrandGuru
12-28-2014, 07:55 PM
If you're unable to access live support or billing, please send an email to support@trionworlds.com. Please include your IP address (you can get that from sites like whatsmyip.org).

Moving this over to the Tech Support forum as well.

Raekon
12-29-2014, 03:06 AM
If you're unable to access live support or billing, please send an email to support@trionworlds.com. Please include your IP address (you can get that from sites like whatsmyip.org).

Moving this over to the Tech Support forum as well.
Guess what?
The live Chat was down but I was able to send a ticket at the 24th about my Patron Status that I lost since the 20th, even my account says Status "active" with 1 month +123 days (back then).
Since I knew they won't be available at the 25th I let it be the day after.
Wrote again at the 26th and 27th and never got a reply at all!
In the meantime my big farm and my farmhouse are set for demolition because even I had the tax certificates I wasn't allowed to pay the taxes because I was marked as a free Player.
Even went that far to buy 2400 credits for Patron Status in the hope it will solve the Problem, then charged again for credits that said bonuts: "Patron + credits".
NOTHING worked!
I'm missing 9 days of labour, my buildings are set for demolition which means instead of 40 certificates I will have to pay 77 IF they will ever fix it in time for my farmhouse and instead if 25, another 40 for my big scarecrow.
Totally pissed in the meantime that trion doesn't give a ♥♥♥♥ about it's customers.
We payed for all of this after all so the least they can do is to compensate the labour+ tax certificates I'm losing because of them.

Trubbles
12-29-2014, 02:32 PM
I went through Live Chat which didn't really fix the problem either, and after 3 days of waiting took the step of cancelling the subscription to prevent being charged a second time for Patron that didn't show on Glyph. This is what actually got the ball rolling for me:

Response By Email (GM Rykurrun) (12/27/2014 05:00 PM)
Hello (My name here),

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

In regards to your Patron time, I have reviewed your account and I dos ee that on the 24th of December, you did get charged for 3 month of Patron time in ArcheAge. I do also see that on the 27th you did cancel that upcoming recurring subscription. I imagine you did this to make sure that you didn't get charged again. That being said, I did also see that your account was only going to have patron time through the 29th of December despite being charged for the 3 months. As such, I have added 90 days of Patron time to your account for you. You should now have Patron time that will last through about March 20th or so... I hate to say it, but, this company responds to money. What worked in fixing my Patron status, oddly enough... was having to cancel it. But THAT did get them to give my account the 3 month Patron I had paid for. I honestly think their system is set up for automatic renewals and not a bunch of people adding, cancelling, paying with apex and then setting up another revolving patron status whenever they want. Of course, the game is designed by Trion to be a lot more flexible than Glyph.

Anyways, my recommendation to you before you lose your lands (and thereby the incentive to continue playing)... is cancel. But write on your ticket WHY you are cancelling, in my case I told them to prevent being charged by automatic renewal a SECOND TIME for Patron I had paid for but wasn't applied. Then a nice GM kindly applied it for me. I know, it looks bad. I wanted to be a fanboy back in the day... Still loving the game though and hoping things improve. Best of luck to you!

Raekon
12-30-2014, 01:53 AM
I went through Live Chat which didn't really fix the problem either, and after 3 days of waiting took the step of cancelling the subscription to prevent being charged a second time for Patron that didn't show on Glyph. This is what actually got the ball rolling for me:

I hate to say it, but, this company responds to money. What worked in fixing my Patron status, oddly enough... was having to cancel it. But THAT did get them to give my account the 3 month Patron I had paid for. I honestly think their system is set up for automatic renewals and not a bunch of people adding, cancelling, paying with apex and then setting up another revolving patron status whenever they want. Of course, the game is designed by Trion to be a lot more flexible than Glyph.

Anyways, my recommendation to you before you lose your lands (and thereby the incentive to continue playing)... is cancel. But write on your ticket WHY you are cancelling, in my case I told them to prevent being charged by automatic renewal a SECOND TIME for Patron I had paid for but wasn't applied. Then a nice GM kindly applied it for me. I know, it looks bad. I wanted to be a fanboy back in the day... Still loving the game though and hoping things improve. Best of luck to you!
There is nothing to cancel in my case cause my Auto renewal was off.
I even bought extra Patron with credits AND used a Auto renewal to test things out, then cancelled. NOTHING!
They are ignoring my ticket for 6 days now and my Patron Status even active on the site, is not active in the game for 9 days now.
It seems that they are doing that by cause in the meantime to free land for newer Players by ripping off the People that payed them the founders packages in the Alphas to Support them.
Then after you ask for a refund for the lost time and everything you lost, they will give you the Patron back so they won't have to refund you anything unless you sue them for breach of contract and let them refund you the lost time through a court.
Of course they know People would rather avoid that but honestly, I'm THAT pissed at this Moment that I'm considering this Option only to Show them that what they are doing is VERY wrong and greedy to say the least.

Fasti
12-31-2014, 07:41 AM
Hey there Raekon,

I am sorry for the long wait. Go ahead and check your ticket for an update, when you get a chance.

Lash
01-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Hey there Raekon,

I am sorry for the long wait. Go ahead and check your ticket for an update, when you get a chance.

Hopefully his reply will be better than the one I got - basically that there is nothing we can do about your land that was lost, we are sure you can understand. Please use the forums to log your frustration. - Seriously?

Lash
01-01-2015, 06:37 PM
This was my reply:

Response GM Undlor via Email 12/30/2014 09:56 PM
Hello!

I appreciate you taking the time to contacts about ArcheAge.

I completely understand the frustration with losing patron status and land along with that. Unfortunately the customer service department is not equipped to address individual requests for compensation. Any compensation that may arise from issues like this would come to all players who share your similar situation. As always, you are free to discuss you issue on our official forums and make our community team aware of your frustration. You can find the forums here: http://forums.archeagegame.com/

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Lash
01-04-2015, 02:01 PM
This is the customer Service reply in response to my ticket regarding TRION's glitch which caused several Customers to lose Patron status in game. I did lose my land as my status was not corrected in time. It is alarming that a GM on these forums can quickly resolve and compensate, and actually saved land from being lost, yet the CS team cannot do anything at all? EVEN JUST SAYING YOU ARE ♥♥♥♥ING SORRY would have been better than "understanding the frustration".

Adios Trion - I have been your loyal Customer since you began, but will not touch another TRION game since you cannot even say you ♥♥♥♥ed up and are sorry.

Response GM Undlor via Email 01/04/2015 02:38 PM
Hello!

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with your request. I apologize for the inconvenience, as we try to make every effort to correct any issue our players may have.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Your reference number for this ticket is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Sincerely,

GM Undlor
Trion Worlds Inc
Customer XXXXXXXXXX via CSS Web 01/03/2015 10:59 PM
GM Fasti has helped other Customers that had this problem, I am still waiting for a response. I am still holding out hope that you will assist.

XXXXXXXXXXXCustomer via CSS Web 01/01/2015 07:37 PM
If I am reading this correctly, you want me to go to the forums and complain? I have seen 2 GM's respond to this same issue, why is the CS department not able to handle this?

Response GM Undlor via Email 12/30/2014 09:56 PM
Hello!

I appreciate you taking the time to contacts about ArcheAge.

I completely understand the frustration with losing patron status and land along with that. Unfortunately the customer service department is not equipped to address individual requests for compensation. Any compensation that may arise from issues like this would come to all players who share your similar situation. As always, you are free to discuss you issue on our official forums and make our community team aware of your frustration. You can find the forums here: http://forums.archeagegame.com/

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge. Your reference number for this question is XXXXXXXXX.

Sincerely,

GM Undlor
Trion Worlds Inc
Auto-Response 12/26/2014 04:47 PM