PDA

View Full Version : Can`t validate email & and can`t buy anything from store.

Demolution
12-28-2014, 05:23 AM
Not having my email validated can be the problem that i can`t buy anything from the store?

1.Every time that i click re-send verify code i get email by ArcheAge but instead a validate code i get this.
"" Congratulations! You have successfully created a new Glyph account. Your account name is...""
i tried 10 times i get same email and no code inside.

2. Every time that i try to buy something from site it is say that there is a problem. I am sure everything is fine with my bank , with my card , with my paypal and so on ...

Any help please?

duhgirl2u2
12-28-2014, 05:28 AM
Yeah, I tried to buy some credits and it says it has to validate my card. I know the card is fine, in fact, I rechecked it when I got the message to be sure. I think they are having some sort of issue with their service today.

Demolution
12-28-2014, 05:30 AM
I have this problem from 2 weeks now.

Fasti
12-28-2014, 05:47 AM
I have this problem from 2 weeks now.

Hey! You should be all set now. Check your ticket for some more info, and update it if you still have any trouble.

Demolution
12-28-2014, 07:08 AM
Hey! You should be all set now. Check your ticket for some more info, and update it if you still have any trouble.

All set? You sent me an email with information that i allready know. Please fix your problem with gmail users as its the most usable mail in the world and you have problem only with it.

I was forced to change my email and not using my primary one, now i am using some old crappy Bulgarian email host to get the verify code.

Okey my account and mail are verified now, but i still can`t purchase anything from Archeage Cash Shop!!!!

GM i need your assistance, please tell me how to fix the problem? but i am also sure that the problem is not from me, because my visa electron is perfect! HELP

""Unable to complete your purchase!""

Demolution
12-28-2014, 07:38 AM
"" You have successfully registered as an Ark Hunter in Defiance. ""

WTH ??? i do not even know this game ? Guys please. fix your system!!!

Fasti
12-28-2014, 07:40 AM
Demolution, can you restart your PC and try the purchase one more time? It should be working for you.

Demolution
12-28-2014, 07:42 AM
okey 1 second

Demolution
12-28-2014, 07:46 AM
Thank you so much! It works now ! If i change my payment method , do i need to contact you again ?

Fasti
12-28-2014, 07:48 AM
You shouldn't have to at all. You should also be able to change your email back now that the account is verified. If you do need us though, we'll be here. :)

Demolution
12-28-2014, 08:13 AM
Thanks a lot