PDA

View Full Version : Authentication code doesn't work

MooonstalkerZ
12-28-2014, 09:05 AM
When I first logged in today, for some reason Glyph thought I was logging in from a new computer, and sent me an authentication code. I was worried someone had tried to access my account, so I tried to change my password. When I tried to use the authentication code on the Glyph website, the code didn't work. Tried resending the code, the second code didn't work either. Can't even submit a ticket because I can't log in. What gives?

Please help, I don't want my account to get stolen because I couldn't log in to change my password

MooonstalkerZ
12-28-2014, 10:39 AM
Update: Tried sending the code a third time, tried to enter it and it said the page didn't exist. All of a sudden I was logged in? My password is changed now, in any case. Very strange.

mtdla
12-28-2014, 12:31 PM
im having a similar issue, whrn i try to log in the glyph webpage, it ask me an "Authentication Code", but it does not send me one.

if i use "resend code" it takes 30 minutes to get to my email, and after that time it has expired so it doesnt works.

anyone knows why its so slow?

MooonstalkerZ
12-30-2014, 04:30 PM
Update: It's happened again, although for whatever reason Glyph and the website didn't require me to enter the authorization code this time I logged in. I've submitted a ticket, #141231-000040. Either someone is very very good at guessing passwords, or Glyph is getting confused.

Fasti
12-31-2014, 02:09 AM
Update: It's happened again, although for whatever reason Glyph and the website didn't require me to enter the authorization code this time I logged in. I've submitted a ticket, #141231-000040. Either someone is very very good at guessing passwords, or Glyph is getting confused.

Hey!

You can get an email like that whenever your IP address changes, even a bit. It's something that can happen temporarily if there is any sort of maintenance being done by your ISP, and isn't always an indication of anyone trying to access your account.

If you get an email like that when you aren't trying to sign in, then you may want to change your account password, and the password for your associated email address, to be safe.