PDA

View Full Version : Graphics issues since last patch

r3ckless
12-28-2014, 05:40 PM
Hello,

Ever since the last patch my graphics have been freezing constantly becoming unplayable every time i log in.My character skips/slides around, i get black screens and i also get the game stopping. Steps taking are below to try to fix this. I have also noticed the memory usage of this game has gone way up since the patch. None of them have worked yet

Switch to dx9
Switch to lower graphic settings
remove graphics drivers and reinstall
remove game and reinstall
start game first then teamspeak (someone suggested this but it does the freeze/slowdown with nothing esle running.)
Added exceptions for glyph and archeage .exe in webroot security essentials (my antivirus)

my system before the patch had no issues running the game at 70+fps on dx11 so not sure what has changed since. Also when it freezes the game is only using about 1.5 gb of memory.

my computer specs for those interested.

4 gb 7970 1ghz (msi twin frozer III)
6 gig ram ( which now it appears to be maxing out due to the games memory leak issues)
Xeon W3680 overclocked to 4.2 ghz
motherboard is a p6x58d prem

r3ckless
12-29-2014, 08:44 AM
No one has any ideas about this? I know i am not alone in seeing this issue as of the patch several guildmates have said it is a problem for them too. Game membership expires in 2 days if i don't get this resolved i am done with this game.