PDA

View Full Version : Doubt someone can fix all of this! (low FPS, error 193, shaders problems).

mSouza
12-28-2014, 06:25 PM
Dell Notebook Inspiron 15R 5537
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-45000U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.40GHz
8GB RAM 64 bits
AMD Radeon HD 8600M Series 2GB
Windows 8.1 with DirectX 11
6 months old, Intel and AMD drivers up to date.
McAfee antivirus, paid version.

Firstly, when tryed to launch my archeage for the first time, I got some dll errors, that I fixed with a DLL fixer. But, after fixing some "dll missing issues" I just got this error 193:

"Error loading DLL: CryRenderD3D10.dll, error code 193."

So, I think the dll is there, but it cant be loaded. But I searched for some forums and I found a way to contour the problem: I stopped using DirectX 11, and started to use DirectX9, by editing my system.cfg, from dx10 to dx9.

Well, I got into the game, but I found some texture problems and FPS problems.
My FPS goes around 20~30, doesnt matter if the game is on Low or in Very High quality. I can play other games like Skyrim on High, smoothly, with almost no FPS lag. But Archeage, with less requirements, I play with FPS lag.

Another issue, is that some features in game are just black. This problem I fixed with some objects in game, not all, by copying my friend's shader paste to my Archeage directory. Im just telling this problem here 'cause I think all of this could be connected.

Is there any way to fix those problems? Are they connected? Is my Windows 8.1 the guilty? Is there any problem with my DirectX 11 and CryEngine3 dlls? Is the launcher the problem? Or my download was a failure because of my McAfee or something? If I install a Windows 7, it would solve the problem? I dont know, but these are my hypothesis.

I really doubt that someone can fix all of this! But I hope that someone does.