PDA

View Full Version : transfer of solzreed pumpkin farm land to another character

serapheena
12-29-2014, 11:09 AM
I am trying to sell my 16x16 in solzreed pumpkin farm to another character on my account. Shemittah went pirate and ever since, people are afk attacking my scarecrow, making it impossible to utilize the land,

it will not let me sell saying I do not meet the requirements for this area.

I should be able to sell a farm to my other characters, even in zones where you can only own one as upon transfer of ownership, I will only have one.

Please fix this so I can sell the property to my alt or fix it to where a character cannot go afk by attacking a building or structure that cannot take damage.

If you are unable to allow me to sell the property to my alt, then I want my appraisal cert back since I spent hard earned money to buy it.

Thanks

follow up from GM and my reply

Response GM Botyx via Email 12/28/2014 12:23 AM
Hello Ed,

Thanks for the report regarding selling land, and we will be forwarding this along to the ArcheAge team. As Trion Worlds is not the developer for ArcheAge, we need as much support for bugs/feedback as we can get from players. For future reports, please post on our forums for this type of issue, which can be found below:

My reply:
I will post this in the forum also then. Thanks and hopefully you can figure it out because I am not paying taxes for land that I can only use 1/2 to 2/3 of because of people afk attacking my scarecrow.

I still need the reimbursement of credits for the appraisal certificate that I purchased to put the land up for sale to my character Serapheena.