Seringue
12-30-2014, 12:58 PM
Hi,

once again, complain against appeal team and lack of communication

after doing the "right" request to appeals@trion ,
2 of my accounts were released :

Greetings .,

Thank you for your appeal inquiry.

We have reviewed your account and verified that you were banned incorrectly. We apologize for this error and we will use this information to improve our reports system so legitimate players such as yourself are not banned incorrectly going forward. We are working our hardest to get rid of as many of the illegitimate players as we are able to, but unfortunately this means that certain times our reports can be too restrictive and catch legitimate players. Again, we apologize for this inconvenience. The ban has been removed and you should be able to log in normally once again. Good luck and have fun in ArcheAge.

When i speak to GM , they told me to wait because tickets are done in the order of arrival

All my tickets have been created at the same time , so why 2 accounts are released and 3 are still waiting ??????

as always, no communication, no information.

What's the problem ?
what do i do to be flag ?

NEED INFORMATIONS !!!

Seringue
01-02-2015, 04:23 AM
still no news nor explanation

# 141221-000990
# 141221-000991
# 141221-000992
# 141221-000993 <===== back online

so i'll be happy to know what is the problem ?

Your account will need to be reviewed by a member of our appeals team, which addresses them in order of receipt

how can a GM respond this as i'm in the total opposite situation ?

Can someone explain us what we do to be "flag" so we can "avoid" a false ban ?

(oh and happy new year)

Kaosfury
01-02-2015, 07:38 AM
Problem is....

Tour probably a exploiter......cheater.....ir land hog / barron using multipe alt accounts to hold all your land, which is not allowed.

No one needs 4 accounts, get real

Seringue
01-02-2015, 08:20 AM
Problem is....

Tour probably a exploiter......cheater.....

No one needs 4 accounts, get real

I love this sort of guy, judging without knowing anything
i'm not a cheater, nor a bot, nor anything breaking rules , even if u "oh my god" think something else (nor land ....)

that's why they give me two account back already .....

and if u don't know , don't judge , i think real cheater don't come here to complain ok ?

i complain about time wasted and no news

Yytu
01-02-2015, 08:02 PM
How long did it take for them to reply to you? My email hasn't been updated yet even after a few days :(

Seringue
01-03-2015, 02:26 AM
How long did it take for them to reply to you? My email hasn't been updated yet even after a few days :(

ATM , 2 weeks without no answers/update/news