PDA

View Full Version : Authentication code problem hotmail

AInz
12-30-2014, 07:09 PM
GM, i have problem that the code inst send to my hotmail (yes,i searched in all folder in my hotmail) and even tried make a new folder with ruler tho move the trion/glyph mails to the folder,but don't show success, i tried make another account to with an yahoo account to test, and the code was sent without problem,i created a account with a new hotmail account ang changed the IP,the code was send without problem too, result= only my account email doesnt receive a code email (i dont even receive a response when i try email to support@trionworlds.com).

Fasti
12-31-2014, 12:33 AM
Check your ticket for an update, please. Also, make sure to update the ticket with the email address you are using for the account. I want to make sure we are helping you recover the right one. Thanks!

AInz
12-31-2014, 08:50 AM
Check your ticket for an update, please. Also, make sure to update the ticket with the email address you are using for the account. I want to make sure we are helping you recover the right one. Thanks!

but gm fasti i cant submit a tickt since it's need log in in the site,and icant, the only thing i can do is Submit an account recovery request ( #141231-000839 )