PDA

View Full Version : Bots are destroying this game

MustBeMaxed
12-31-2014, 07:20 AM
I goto tigerspine mountains to try mine ore and i can't get anything because of all the bots and even reporting them takes 22 hrs for them to go......

Is there anything trion can do to actually make real players be able to mine?

Foxwood
12-31-2014, 07:22 AM
Go to Arcum Iris or even better Solis to mine, it's usually quiet :)

MustBeMaxed
12-31-2014, 07:24 AM
Not on Aranzeb bots all over the place and 22 hrs of them mining just to make a new account is too long >.>

JanduarPlayer
12-31-2014, 07:35 AM
Bots? Go on Janduar Solidarity i useing all hacks there but theres no GM in this server game is dead. they teleporting on FI, atack bouts using this they even admit it they use hacks 70 m archer killing ppl. GL with that game half of guild useing cheats and no one of GM do a shiet ;) this should be BotAge or ExploitAge istead of arche. already 1/3 of my clan left game. No money no work for u boys. Get ur lasy ♥♥♥ moving

Stlscott74
12-31-2014, 07:42 AM
Bots? Go on Janduar Solidarity i useing all hacks there but theres no GM in this server game is dead. they teleporting on FI, atack bouts using this they even admit it they use hacks 70 m archer killing ppl. GL with that game half of guild useing cheats and no one of GM do a shiet ;) this should be BotAge or ExploitAge istead of arche. already 1/3 of my clan left game. No money no work for u boys. Get ur lasy ♥♥♥ moving

Once more in English please...

Trubbles
12-31-2014, 11:21 AM
Once more in English please...Well, in justice Janudar is a Euro based server.