PDA

View Full Version : assistance with registering a new ip and restoring old ip to safe status

jeebs
01-01-2015, 07:47 AM
can someone please assist me by registering my currently connected ip as safe and restoring my old previously registered ip (tried clearing safe ip's to resolve the error message) live chat seems to be not working (number 2 in que for 40 mins) I am currently connecting via my phones tethered internet connection and expect my internet to be restored outside of live chat hours and would appreciate being able to connect.

thanks in advance

Heath

Fasti
01-01-2015, 07:51 AM
Hey there! We'll get you fixed up as soon as possible. Can you update your support ticket with the specific IP addresses you use that are causing an issue?

Thanks very much!

jeebs
01-01-2015, 07:57 AM
ticket has been updated with the current ip, however i am unable to retrieve the old ip as the connection is not currently active. However it should be listed as the previously authenticated ip attached to my account. Thank you for the prompt reply (edit Question Reference # 150101-000523)

jeebs
01-01-2015, 09:31 AM
got onto live chat and have decided to wait for resumption of normal internet service. Thank you for your time GM Fasti