PDA

View Full Version : Misuse of spam report

Misspaw
01-01-2015, 12:20 PM
i just tried to buy something through faction and tradechat.
so i posted a WTB-msg on both chats two times with about 1-2min seperation (when my first message hasnt been seen for a long time). so somebody (or a few, i dont know how this reportingsystem works) reported me for spam. and right in this moment i got an offer via pm from somebody....and now i cannot answer. not even with whispering. it just says "you need time to recover" like you would spam really hard and you get auto-blocked.
please fix this asap!

and in addition a personal note:
and also how many more things do you want to f*** up? seriously get your things together, this game-development is literally the worst ive ever seen. you crash the community market over and over again, the new content pushes the game more to a common pvp-mmorpg and asian grinder, you still cant make real money out of farming (the seeds are too expensive and the cheap seeds dont sell for a lot more then the purchase price) - the most expensive ressource in the game is still labor. the only thing to prevent from running out of labor is grinding mobs and dungeons. this game has so much potential (thats why iam staying right now) but nothing is made of it. the pvp is great, the trade/marketsection is great but its so unbalanced and so less rewarding for those who stay out of pvp. i'd really like to join the pvp but how? i dont have the gear to stand in open pvp. how to get gear? lots of money and guess what...yes i cannot afford that because i have to sink every coin into labor and seeds to advance at least a little bit in the game. craft it yourself? well good luck with the labor again...there is not really a way for the farmers to advance, please do something against this and not with some RNGesus or pay2win bs. sincerely thank you!

Bedell
01-01-2015, 03:33 PM
In my book I would consider that spam...

Zhady
01-02-2015, 12:32 AM
In this game this is called emergent gameplay, so live with it.

It's the same as blocking bridges and harassing merchants in safe waters, as in just "clever" use of game mechanics.

But yeah some of us is getting tired of all the WTS/WTB's in chat so it's used to stop that. And knowing it works like that it will be used more. Even the competition will use it now.

There are 2 places for sales in this game AH and the trade chat, and yeah I know trade is local map only but thats not my problem really.

Minakie
01-02-2015, 07:45 AM
There are 2 places for sales in this game AH and the trade chat, and yeah I know trade is local map only but thats not my problem really.

Maybe that's the problem, all of this could probably be solved if the Trade chat was global instead of local.

Misspaw
01-02-2015, 05:01 PM
It's the same as blocking bridges and harassing merchants in safe waters, as in just "clever" use of game mechanics.

Add in marketchests which throws up the whole market is not really a "game mechanic". No one was happy about that and many people i used to play with just quit the game. Thats just trading active players vs money.

But yeah some of us is getting tired of all the WTS/WTB's in chat so it's used to stop that. And knowing it works like that it will be used more. Even the competition will use it now.

If someone starts an actual conversation in faction chat it just turns into cancer. So a few of us can at least use it to trade. "Its a game mechanic" ;)
Rather make the effort and talk to people or take the AH-fee and just shove it into the market.
So THAT is not my problem. This is just abusing the reportsystem which is meant for the spambots not for players who are playing the game.
ProTip: If you get tired of the people who are trading over chat just use the block-function - thats what its meant for.

And at least you can make the whisper-function still available and be blocked for the other chats like 30min or so.
But i can still mail instead, unlucky the item has been sold before my mail has been read.