PDA

View Full Version : Help with Primeval

JimSimmon
01-02-2015, 03:33 PM
So guys, i'm a primeval running on Illus Squall heroic set and t3 hasla bow, i fell like archers don't have damage, well, i don't have damage, and 'im pretty lost on where to go, or better, what buy or craft.

I was searching on internet some guides, on equipes and stuffs, and find this curious video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzemEzJtQ6o

This guy is ♥♥♥♥ing insane D:

I know Delphinad bow is a great deal, but take time to get one.

My question is, what i can do to get stronger, what i need get first, whish weapons i should use with the t3 bow, whish bow i need get before delphinad?

Armor, i was looking on AH and to i get a full gale Epherium is like 50k gold '-'

Acessories full gale is the best?

Really thanks guys, hope some1 help me xD

PS: On video he use shortspear and shield, what is that? '-'

yaruslav
01-03-2015, 03:12 AM
He is fully buffed as well (another 100+) range damage and frenzy nodachi buff for those 10k+ Crits

My advice to you get hasla now to celestial or at least uniqe get frenzi nodachi put the dmg buffs ( spell book +rib kebab + 15%honor dog buff ) and believe me u WILL do much dmg

I say go full squall not gale on the armor , accessories are gale , nec is gale or halcyona t7
Weapons u will need a dagger and a short spear , also shield vs another prime /heavy tank

IKombaT
01-03-2015, 06:27 AM
with ts3 hasla... you are OK, the set need mag or eph.. Squall not gale... like yaruslav say........and the most important is the buff....

KanonXO
01-03-2015, 04:13 PM
Assuming you know how to play your class, if you want to get to the next level you have to upgrade your gear. The difference in dps from a celestial delphinad vs t3 Hasla is a joke...for any weapon. This game is hands down gear > skill especially for an archer. You will NEVER beat another prime that knows his class a decent amount but has a delphinad weapon over your Hasla.

I know it's very costly, but it's the truth, you'll notice it when you upgrade. Save 20k g and buy a bow and you'll see how bad you can be at this game and still beat almost everyone.

Jugger
01-04-2015, 01:53 AM
I read the first sentence of your post and conclude that you should play an easier class lol

Anonian
01-04-2015, 08:58 AM
I read the first sentence of your post and conclude that you should play an easier class lol
There's an easier class than Primeval? isthisreallife.jpg

TheFell
01-04-2015, 09:30 AM
There's an easier class than Primeval? isthisreallife.jpg

Daggerspell?

Alderez
01-04-2015, 09:36 AM
Daggerspell?

Darkrunner as well. I've played extensively both of the aforementioned before settling on Primeval, and I have to say that whenever I go back to Daggerspell or Darkrunner I feel like I'm working way too hard for my wins as a Primeval. I love the mobile playstyle, but I have a feeling none of the people whining and hating on Primeval have any idea how easy some classes are, and Dreambreaker/Defiler are far easier than both Daggerspell and Darkrunner. Go ahead and play all of the classes on the PTS with the given equal gear and see which you gain the most 1v1 wins with. Here's a hint: it's not Primeval.