PDA

View Full Version : Question about land ownership limits

zeldamere
01-03-2015, 09:59 AM
I have an 8x8 in Lilyuit Hills that I put down a design and scarecrow. I bought a 16x16 SF in G. Forest from a guild member and because I bought it , I didn't use my 16x16 design and scarecrow. I still have the design. Now, I have seen in chat players selling more than one 16x16 and 8x8. So Im thinking how is this possible? If I can find an available 16x16 plot in another scarecrow farm area can I use my design? I tried putting down in the same scarecrow farm area I have land in and it said I couldn't. What type area should I be looking for and is it possible for me to have the two 16x16's like everyone else? Many thanks in advance. Shawdowmere

Sirotto
01-03-2015, 10:04 AM
Hello, I think I have a possible answer to your question. Some farm areas limit player land ownership in that area to one farm so lots of people can own land there. Also, I don't see why you would not be able to place that 16x16 down somewhere else, given you had a place to put it.
Hope I helped!

-Sirotto

zeldamere
01-03-2015, 10:15 AM
Hello, I think I have a possible answer to your question. Some farm areas limit player land ownership in that area to one farm so lots of people can own land there. Also, I don't see why you would not be able to place that 16x16 down somewhere else, given you had a place to put it.
Hope I helped!

-Sirotto

Thanks for answering Sirotto, I have spied a couple of farms due to dem in Solz. My G Forest farm is so far in I keep banging my knees on those spiked fences to get to it. The same with my 8x8 up in Lyuit Hills. I tore it up and tried to put it down in a temp garden for easier access but it wouldnt let me cuz I already had a sc farm down. Cant win.

Sirotto
01-03-2015, 05:36 PM
No problem. I'm glad I helped.