PDA

View Full Version : Bots on Janudar(EU)

Kataz
01-03-2015, 10:45 AM
Hello there.
I've got some bots to report on our server(Janudar(EU)). They are on East faction(Harani and Firran).
First and the oldest one is Auction house bot.

Detfrom
He's here for more than 2 months. I've reported him for more than 5 times, 0 action. He persist to bot. He logs in every 5-10 minutes into game, run to auction house in Parchsun Settlement(Arcum Iris). When you try to push him away, he instantly runs back to Auction house. After few mins, he's running to mail. When he's there, you can push him away behind wall. After few minutes he will try to come back to auction house, but he meets wall. Jumping, stepping back for few meters, again running into it.
I tryed alot of things, even managed to teleport him to Hasla and push away from safe zone. Reds eated him.

Ionistera
Trading bot. Makes pack in Silent forest, mount the donkey and rides all the way with music to Falcorth plains. Teleports to Silent forest and same again. 24hours a day and 7 days a week.

Grustinka
I don't know, maybe Ionistera is already banned and we got his new bot. But doing same.

I would ask to investigate these accounts and punish all related accounts. Since all they are non-patrons, so true evil hides somewhere... Maybe it's one of my comrades? :)

Thank you for your time.

Kataz
01-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Detfrom still coming online. Ionistera and Grustinka - didn't see today. Can't say.

Kataz
01-08-2015, 11:58 AM
All three reported bots, yes, i am 100% sure they are botting 99% of time, are still alive and doing their buisness to ruin our economy on Janudar.

Kiwibird
01-08-2015, 01:45 PM
Hey there, we appreciate the report! These have been submitted to our support team.

Kataz
01-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Hello!
I think i've got labor for bots your team banned.
Thanks for taking care!