PDA

View Full Version : Nice Action Crusaders

Maloo Bijali
01-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Very Nice Action Crusader Guild. Its still amazing to see how u need 3 times more PPL to kill 25 while the GR. Nice to know, that ur a bunch of WTJ, and the greater part of u only hard enough for a 5v1. See u in Auroria like yesterday, where ur noobs hadnt a chance.
So go ♥♥♥♥ urself and l2p, hahaha. Noob guild

Maloo Bijali
01-03-2015, 11:13 AM
and for ur information...we did the GR after ur fail

Ioudas
01-03-2015, 12:39 PM
Very Nice Action Crusader Guild. Its still amazing to see how u need 3 times more PPL to kill 25 while the GR. Nice to know, that ur a bunch of WTJ, and the greater part of u only hard enough for a 5v1. See u in Auroria like yesterday, where ur noobs hadnt a chance.
So go ♥♥♥♥ urself and l2p, hahaha. Noob guild

Not that i am a Crusader but for some reason my butthurt meter beeps like crazy. Learn to lose.

Maloo Bijali
01-03-2015, 01:08 PM
mh they can do that every rift...so i dont need to search them in their save zones. like yesterday, a lone Crusader noob attacked me and my mate, and we killed him. after that he cried and insulted us.
only want u to show up the "crusader style"

Maloo Bijali
01-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Next Action...20 Harani ♥♥♥♥ed up 50 red ♥♥♥♥♥ in Hasla...after the Nuans cried for hours in their chats, they returned 5:1 and had at least a chance....nice....west continent is only a bunch of WTJ without skill and decorated with the good names of a small group of skilled player

SemillanZ
01-04-2015, 12:52 PM
No one cares dude, you're talking to yourself ;)
ArcheAge is not really appreciated by the PvP community anyway, stuff has too much importance vs skill, TTK is far too short, not to mention the absence of diminishing returns, so why would you want some skilled players here on Nui anyway?
If you like PvP ask other PvPers what they are playing instead. I am, for myself, just a farmer in ArcheAge because it's a good game for that, and I PvP on a MMOFPS.
All the Crusader players I have met never presented themselves as PvPers to me and if you have something personal with them you'd rather find a less ridiculous and pathetic way to address to them because the only thing you're doing at the moment is showing our server as populated by childish jerks and even if it's quite the truth there's no benefit to do so.

PS: if you're bored you'd rather join PEGIDA meetings every monday in your country, you'll make something useful for your country and of much more value than PvPing in AA :)

Barek
01-05-2015, 01:31 AM
What are you doing at a PvE honor event anyway. Shouldn't someone with mad skillz like you do 1v1 arenas?

Be glad you got some action to show off your pure awesomeness!

Phazedd
01-05-2015, 04:53 AM
sounds like a little carebear got caught out in a pvp zone

kinggottkaiser
01-07-2015, 06:03 AM
@OP:

*noob guild with a castle

thx.

btw maloo ...its not like that we know how many people doing the rift on your side...we go there as a guild and have some fun. not really our fault that your faction has only 25 people at GR while our faction has 2 full raids most of the time at GR.
you really should get a guild and join the fun part of this game too.

MMORPG is not a singleplayer.