PDA

View Full Version : Does regrade hack / land grabbers still exists ? Considering coming back

mojang
01-05-2015, 03:10 AM
So i left AA because of all the hacks. It just got out of hand.

I played on Kyprosa, and back then people didnt even hide the hacks, this "Curiousity" player started regrade hacking, and "Cyber/Dezintegrator" stole every land with somekind of land grab hack.

Does these things still exist in AA ?

If it does, why do you keep playing AA ?

Rubyhorse2
01-05-2015, 03:13 AM
pretty sure it does, not noticed any issues with land hacks for a long time on Aeir (not saying they dont exist) but nothing mentioned in faction anymore and people i know getting houses. Lots of property being sold now as well.

To me, the issues now seem to be with the actually game mechanics, ♥♥♥♥ty RNG, cash shop P2W, slightly tedious end game.

mojang
01-05-2015, 03:15 AM
Thanks Rubyhorse2, how are you realm? Have you seen a huge drop in ppl playing, or is it still crowded?

Its a good game, and had some potentiel, but i wish it wasnt made so P2W and RNG. Had some awesome potentiel if not.

Rubyhorse2
01-05-2015, 03:32 AM
Aeir was great, but recently, over holidays its been quiet on the ocean. Hasla as always is busy with some good fights at war time.

ShadowDragonXXI
01-05-2015, 05:05 AM
Do they exist? Probably, yeah. Unless XL made some miracle fix for us that no other client got that somehow managed to shut these guys down ... yeah I thought not. That said I've noticed far fewer of the aforementioned hackers. -shrugs- Take what victories you can I guess.

As for why I keep playing well honestly I still enjoy the game. I have a close knit guild behind me and a strong goal for myself and my guild that keeps us going, and there's still plenty of entertainment for me to be had on a daily basis. Thankfully I chose to take things slow from launch and haven't burned myself out rushing to get everything done before everybody else, so I've had plenty of time to appreciate both what I've accomplished and what I've yet to do

omimace1
01-05-2015, 05:10 AM
Since the Las land hack update my guild members have had no issues claiming land legitimately. We probably attend a land grab each day, even the few we failed on were clearely got by a genuine player that was just quicker.

We get all our members land if they want it and have had no issues meeting demand.

Alara
01-05-2015, 05:16 AM
They may still exists, but land prices are down enough so they don't really matter anymore.

In fact I wonder if the activity is still worth it for them. Likely they found other more profitable ways and have moved on.

A case in points: Early October last year the only way I could place my 16x16 scarecrow was going through a renowned plotseller.

The last three weeks I gobbled up 2 16x16's just for grabs by certs and finally (yes!) obtained my 24x24 at the sea. And the cost for those two 16x16's together was actually 2 gold lower than the one 16x16 in October.

To find your hack users, follow the money. The money isn't really in plots anymore right now. Supply has grown and demand has decreased.

Arialun
01-05-2015, 05:26 AM
Landgrabbers still exist, those 5-seconds delay does nothing to prevent them from hoarding the land.

tombraider
01-05-2015, 05:47 AM
To awnser your question correctly:
land grab has been fixed 3/4 with the 5 second placement. However you can own and find land much easily now.

About regrading, this has been fully patched along with apex exploit. We now barely see a divine regrade per day.

Good luck on archeage

Kaosfury
01-05-2015, 07:00 AM
So i left AA because of all the hacks. It just got out of hand.

I played on Kyprosa, and back then people didnt even hide the hacks, this "Curiousity" player started regrade hacking, and "Cyber/Dezintegrator" stole every land with somekind of land grab hack.

Does these things still exist in AA ?

If it does, why do you keep playing AA ?

Still exists.

I play because its the best game out for me.

But the hacks make it a hard game to love

Kytchi
01-05-2015, 08:26 AM
Land hack still exists. I have seen it recently about a week ago with a particular individual that has snapped up many properties in Anvilton. It is a "hack" in the sense that the confirmation window is removed or something, so that when they place it is instant. I attended multiple grabs to never see the window pop up, where I have a 40-45 ms ping to the AA servers.

talizzar
01-05-2015, 09:30 AM
Land hacks, apex hacks, upgrade hacks all still exist. Maybe not as much as the past or people are just a bit smarter in the way they are using them.

tab531
01-05-2015, 09:33 AM
Land hacks, apex hacks, upgrade hacks all still exist. Maybe not as much as the past or people are just a bit smarter in the way they are using them.

Lands hack : ok yes they still exist however all ♥♥♥♥ty one are gone.
Apex hack : Where are my worker compensation at 20g each? they are at 60g at the moment

Upgrade hack : lol are you kidding me?

Obviously you dont know what you are talking about.

Expendable
01-05-2015, 11:19 AM
All of those still exist. We see the same people hitting divine two or three times a week on our server. We also have a notorious land hacker taking everything inside a safe zone.

tombraider
01-05-2015, 11:43 AM
All of those still exist. We see the same people hitting divine two or three times a week on our server. We also have a notorious land hacker taking everything inside a safe zone.

Ok so because the same people hit divine 2 or 3 time per week (based on what you say) it DEFINITIVLY mean that there is hacking?

The RNG system is bad but is not impossible. You can get divine from unique without breaking item. This is not called hacking but P2W as they use their credit card to buy regrade scrolls.